where can i see the herobuilds for different farms?
for example fow tower, theres a monk and a para hero, the bot loads the builds for himself but when you dont have all skills, you cant know if or whats missing
ty
@ Get HM in EotN to solve this issue @ Unfortunately, ministerial commendations is D only for now. Might add more classes later.
@ Builds are indeed in "Farm infos" tab, but if some are missing, like FoW ToC indeed is, don't hesitate to tell me. I fixed that one, builds should appear now. @ The Hub can be used as a salvage bot. Use the "Storage" farm option and it will do everything it does in the storage loop, i.e: identify, salvage, sell. If you ticked the proper things in your inventory tab (don't forget to click apply) then you will salvage what you need. In your case, dark remains/feathered crests are salvaged by default, so no need to tick anything.
hello, can you help me, i want to : when i use salvaging option how i can make to use a expert salvage kit to get rare item then please ? thanks in advence
im not sure if i dont something wrong.
i have set up the varttir
to id ALL
Salve all but gold
sell gold items
sell wood planks
store matrial like bone, iron.featrher.dust
BUT the bot sell ALL material to mercant at end? what have i done wrong?
also can i somehow edit the ranger dragon moss to resign like after 10min, sometimes its bugged and stays at portal and cant move (think its my internet)
I took the liberty of making some personal modifications to the program. I changed the menu layout, the overall design, and the language. I also added some features, such as support for Feast Trinities (premium concepts), etc.
I wanted to ask whether I have your permission to share this version publicly, or if you would prefer me to send it to you so that you can distribute it to the community.