Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot

Discussion on Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/15/2024, 21:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by t7tcrusher View Post
Just uploaded new version with fighting implemented!

Changelog :
V1.5
-You can now toggle fighting on/off. If toggled off, the bot will follow but not fight.
-You can toggle Pickup loot regardless of selected mode
-Since fighting now works, I removed the notifying of partyleader attacking/casting.
-You can edit the next few lines in the script to correspond with your Follower-skills
The bot will use skills from 1 to $totalskills
Global $intSkillEnergy[8] = [15, 5, 10, 10, 5, 10, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillAdrenaline[8] = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillCastTime[8] = [0, 100, 100, 100, 25, 0, 0, 0]
Global $totalskills = 6

Let me know how it works out
Many many many thanks, i will test it out right away

*edit: Tested it out already and men, you are the best, works like a charm, exactly now what i've being looking for.

Y O U - R E A L L Y - R O C K !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2024, 22:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd View Post
Many many many thanks, i will test it out right away

*edit: Tested it out already and men, you are the best, works like a charm, exactly now what i've being looking for.

Y O U - R E A L L Y - R O C K !
LOL, you react exactly as energetic as how I felt when it worked
Thank you for testing and replying every time!
Old 03/15/2024, 23:30   #18

Quote:
LOL, you react exactly as energetic as how I felt when it worked
Thank you for testing and replying every time!
Minor little bug but it could be also my internet connection that is f*ck*ed, seems follower is losing connection from time to time, but like i said, it could be my connection, perhaps some more can test this out, that way i know if the problem is with my connection or in the code.

* edit: After several runs & maps, area's i can say for certain it isn't my connection, seems followers staring disconnecting during/right after a fight they did.
If i use the first version they don't disconnect that easyly, perhaps something you can find out?
Old 03/16/2024, 09:49   #19

Hej t7tcrusher

I cant say it better 4rm4nd xD so ill just say that this is a rly nice bot. that I think alot of ppl have been looking for. So thx alot for making it public <3 . I also get the disconnecting problems. But other then that this bot is a so great. again thx alot
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2024, 10:46   #20

I didn't experience it last night but today I also experience disconnecting on the GW client that runs the bot.
The follow and pickuploot doesn't disco so it's definitely in the fighting bit.
I'll dig into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARJ View Post
Hej t7tcrusher

I cant say it better 4rm4nd xD so ill just say that this is a rly nice bot. that I think alot of ppl have been looking for. So thx alot for making it public <3 . I also get the disconnecting problems. But other then that this bot is a so great. again thx alot
Thanks, I appreciate
Old 03/16/2024, 13:15   #21

Quote:
I didn't experience it last night but today I also experience disconnecting on the GW client that runs the bot.
The follow and pickuploot doesn't disco so it's definitely in the fighting bit.
I'll dig into it.

Thanks, I appreciate
Perhaps it sounded a little harsh, but that was not the intention, must be the exhaustion as it was alrdy nearly 04.00 am in the morning when i wrote that comment, you're doing a very great job, just want to point out where there are some bugs in

TBH. i alrdy really love this bot

ps. Really nice Gui layout with the pic. in it, nice tought to the Gui :
Old 03/16/2024, 16:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd
Perhaps it sounded a little harsh
No worries, I am in no way offended if peops point out that it doesn't work as intended. I appreciate feedback from everybody.

Speaking about feedback, I haven't gottendisco's with following and picking up loot. I HAVE had disco's with fighting and picking up loot.

If it is possible I'd appreciate feedback from anyone if the disconnects occur only in FIGHT selected or also in FOLLOW
Also if you can specify if picking up loot in fighting modus makes a difference.
I'm also playing and testing, but more data from more people makes troubleshooting easier

[EDIT]
Did some playtesting and found some possible reasons that it might crash or lose pathing.
Uploaded a new version :

Changelog :
V1.6
-Did some changes to several functions cause bot lost it's leader sometimes and wanted to move to coordinates that were non existing resulting in wrong pathing.
-Implemented more messaging to tell in what part the bot crashes, if it still does.
-Changed aggrorange follower from 1450 to 800, cause it was pulling way more then was wise in missions.Staff range is 1200, so it's a third less aggro then staffrange, which should make it more in line with aggro from leaderaccount.

If it still crashes or loses it's pathing, please let me know what the message in the messagebox says. If you're gonna screenshot and post, make sure you don't show your ingamenames!

Should you experience a disconnect, it's best to restart GW and restart the bot. No bot will be stable after continuing a disconnected session.

[/EDIT]
Old 03/16/2024, 22:17   #23

Quote:
No worries, I am in no way offended if peops point out that it doesn't work as intended. I appreciate feedback from everybody.

Speaking about feedback, I haven't gottendisco's with following and picking up loot. I HAVE had disco's with fighting and picking up loot.

If it is possible I'd appreciate feedback from anyone if the disconnects occur only in FIGHT selected or also in FOLLOW
Also if you can specify if picking up loot in fighting modus makes a difference.
I'm also playing and testing, but more data from more people makes troubleshooting easier

[EDIT]
Did some playtesting and found some possible reasons that it might crash or lose pathing.
Uploaded a new version :

Changelog :
V1.6
-Did some changes to several functions cause bot lost it's leader sometimes and wanted to move to coordinates that were non existing resulting in wrong pathing.
-Implemented more messaging to tell in what part the bot crashes, if it still does.
-Changed aggrorange follower from 1450 to 800, cause it was pulling way more then was wise in missions.Staff range is 1200, so it's a third less aggro then staffrange, which should make it more in line with aggro from leaderaccount.

If it still crashes or loses it's pathing, please let me know what the message in the messagebox says. If you're gonna screenshot and post, make sure you don't show your ingamenames!

Should you experience a disconnect, it's best to restart GW and restart the bot. No bot will be stable after continuing a disconnected session.

[/EDIT]
Great work ( again) and so fast, damn, you're quicker then Speedy Gonzalez

I will test the updated bot right away and let you know the test results cheers, you're the best.

edit: Bot still dcc after/during the fight, sorry
Old 03/20/2024, 23:09   #24

Just to let you guys now, I am still working on a solution to the problems.
I am making great progress in making it failproof.
I am rescripting a lot and rebuilding menu.

Takes me a lot of time because I have to learn how to get things done with this scripting language but every day I learn something
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2024, 19:02   #25

Hey! Great work! I noticed some issues with the bot in combination with Toolbox. The client just stops working and crashes.
GW with Multilaunch gives me an 007 Error when Fight is acticeated. Haven't tried a vanilla client with the bot.
Old 03/21/2024, 20:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesdasjenes View Post
Hey! Great work! I noticed some issues with the bot in combination with Toolbox. The client just stops working and crashes.
GW with Multilaunch gives me an 007 Error when Fight is acticeated. Haven't tried a vanilla client with the bot.
Yeah it's not stable, I'm rescripting it. It's coming along and if I have enough time I might post a new version tomorrow or saturday.

[EDIT] NEW VERSION UPLOADED IN STARTERPOST
I highly recommend downloading the new version, I haven't experienced disco's with this one. Took me 6 days since last version. A lot was changed.

-= Let me know how it runs please =-

Changelog :
V1.7
-There was a bug that when entering outposts, it would run a new player check and possible started to follow a wrong player or NPC. Outside in maps, it could start to run towards an NPC and get stuck running into things.
-Rescripted big part of GUI and bot, it will now not look for a partyleader, but instead follow the person you select when starting the bot.
-Since the bot now doesn't need to target the leader anymore, fighting works better cause it won't screw up targeting.
-Added button to the GUI to refresh logged in Guild Wars clients
-Changed aggrorange back to 1450, so far no problems
-Persisting bug -> when enemies are on another heightlevel, the follower may still try and fight instead of for example crossing the bridge he's walking on

[/EDIT]
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2024, 08:44   #27

Quote:
Yeah it's not stable, I'm rescripting it. It's coming along and if I have enough time I might post a new version tomorrow or saturday.

[EDIT] NEW VERSION UPLOADED IN STARTERPOST
I highly recommend downloading the new version, I haven't experienced disco's with this one. Took me 6 days since last version. A lot was changed.

-= Let me know how it runs please =-

[/EDIT]
You are together with the other coders who have helped you, the best , i will test it out right away and let you know how it runs, great work!

Did a few test runs and here's my findings so far about the bot you made.

Setup:

pc 1 : Partyleader
pc 2 : Follower + pickup loot + fighting enabled

When the bot starts it starts spamming ' searching for loot in an infinity loop ' in the GUI however that doesn't affect the working of the bot, just saying what it does with me.
Killing first group of mobs together with the partyleader ( which is really awesome work, many thanks for impleting that option ) no problem at all, picked up loot and continue following partyleader.
Killing second group of mobs, still no problem, killing 3th group + partyleader clicked on an locked chest, the follower immediatly disconnected.
Checked it out couple of times and follower seems always to dcc right after the partyleader clicks on a chest.

After those findings i tried to check out a dungeon to see if the follower travels trough the portals for entering a next lvl of dungeon, no problem at all, sometimes he seems to dcc. right before entering the portal, but i cjecked him each time right before and when he dcc. you can reconnect and he spawns back in the dungeon so you can enter the next lvl.
With each locked chest i opened in a dungeon, the follower disconnected but as said, you can reconnect and continue the dungeon.
With an endchest from a dungeon you get the same result as with locked chest's, endchest = dcc from the follower once clicked by the partyleader but was able to reconnect and get the endchest with the follower aswell.

Further then that i encounterd zero problems and the bot runs smoothly and is a great help for getting accounts trough the campagnes.

Perhaps there is a fix to get rid of the dcc after a locked chest, if not, no problem at all as this bot is a real great help for me for the things i need to do, many thanks for it and like always, just wanna point out my findings and what 'might' can be improved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2024, 20:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd View Post
1. When the bot starts it starts spamming ' searching for loot in an infinity loop '

2. Killing second group of mobs, still no problem, killing 3th group + partyleader clicked on an locked chest, the follower immediatly disconnected.
Checked it out couple of times and follower seems always to dcc right after the partyleader clicks on a chest.

3. After those findings i tried to check out a dungeon to see if the follower travels trough the portals for entering a next lvl of dungeon, no problem at all, sometimes he seems to dcc. right before entering the portal, but i cjecked him each time right before and when he dcc. you can reconnect and he spawns back in the dungeon so you can enter the next lvl.

4. Further then that i encounterd zero problems and the bot runs smoothly and is a great help for getting accounts trough the campagnes.

5. Perhaps there is a fix to get rid of the dcc after a locked chest, if not, no problem at all as this bot is a real great help for me for the things i need to do, many thanks for it and like always, just wanna point out my findings and what 'might' can be improved.
1. I forgot to comment that out, I use a lot of messaging to the infoscreen while troubleshooting so I can see at what point the script is It does no harm like you allrdy figured out. It will be removed for next version.

2. That's a great find, I haven't opened any chest since the previous release so I will def check that out and hopefully fix it.

3. For now there's no map-loading-check implemented, so maybe that's why the script/GW client crashes. I will try and implement that. So if I understand correctly, you reconnect the GW client but the followscript just keeps running? Or do you have to restart script also?

4. That's the main reason I started this project to contribute. It's something i could not find anywhere and it is so cool to boost your own account that way By the way, it's also a great way to level your follower's heroes if you let him take some along

5. I def will try and fix it, I haven't experienced this myself, but a crashing GW is not ok. When GW crashes you must not send the log to Arenanet. You can save the log and at the bottom of the log you find the reason it crashed. If you would note that next time, that would be helpfull.

For example, a crash with some botversions ago gave next error in that log :
*--> Error Logs <--*
(2) Client pathing data out of sync with server. You may observe your character 'warping' during movement.

I appreciate the feedback immensely, especially since I'm figuring this out as I go and seeing that peops find it usefull, motivates me greatly

[EDIT] I fixed the disco's when nearing a chest, enclosed attachment with this fix. Maybe a longshot, but this might actually also fix discos near portals in dungeons if the disco was triggered by Blessing NPC near portals. [/EDIT]
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2024, 22:07   #29

Any change the bot also uses skills? I use it to carry alts and things like running skills would be amazing!
Old 03/23/2024, 00:14   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATbs View Post
Any change the bot also uses skills? I use it to carry alts and things like running skills would be amazing!
If you would have taking the time to read the topic, you would have figured out that the bot indeed spams skills, so, yes, if you give them running skills at 1,2;3,... on you're skillsbar they will run ( if ther are mobs in range since it starts spamming skills as soon as mobs comes in agro

Quote:

I appreciate the feedback immensely, especially since I'm figuring this out as I go and seeing that peops find it usefull, motivates me greatly

[EDIT] I fixed the disco's when nearing a chest, enclosed attachment with this fix. Maybe a longshot, but this might actually also fix discos near portals in dungeons if the disco was triggered by Blessing NPC near portals. [/EDIT]

Just tested the latest version of your bot out and i got only 1 word : A W E S O M E

Everything worked very smoothly, zero dcc in a complete dungeon with 3 lvl's and popped open all locked chest with zero problems.

Great work, looking forward to see more from you.

Just a quick question but that's for my own settings when i goto certain area's, is there a line in you're code where i can lower the agrorange from the follower, as long as i'm in large area's there's no problem but in some small rooms of certain dungeon, he seems to overagro the foes and their symbiotic pops ups out the ground, it would come handy that when i'm doing for exmpl. a dungeon with lot's of pop ups foes, i could first alter the line of the code to lower the agro range of the follower.

Great work, well done with this project, i was already searching for a very long time for such a bot you created.