Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Title BotFarmer

Discussion on Title BotFarmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 02/11/2024, 10:38   #16

elite*gold: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajsu View Post
1 - as previous versions 2.2.6 and 2.2.7 I checked from antivirus blocking
2 - have 2 version of autoit 3.3.14.5 and 3.3.16.1 (didn't install, I am launching .exe of it)
3 - yes, there is only 1 file inside - Title_BotFarmerV2.2.8.exe
4 - as always

previous versions are good. i'm already playing on 2.2.7
Like I said, it's on your side of the house not the file it's self...with 2.2.8 the file is utilizing more permissions than 2.2.7.
Also all my versions are updated under v3.3.16.1.

#edit
Just updated another one, added to force run as Admin just incase.
Old 02/11/2024, 10:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Like I said, it's on your side of the house not the file it's self...with 2.2.8 the file is utilizing more permissions than 2.2.7.
Also all my versions are updated under v3.3.16.1.

#edit
Just updated another one, added to force run as Admin just incase.
still the same issue:

Line 13892 (File [source line])

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Idk how it could be by my side if previous versions are working and another autoit bots too.

the error definitely says about line in script (13892). so sth is missing in the code. for my strict logic.

anyway idk why u r asking about autoit version by my side if you deliver .exe file which is opening itself.
Old 02/11/2024, 11:22   #18

Quote:
still the same issue:

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Idk how it could be by my side if previous versions are working and another autoit bots too.

the error definitely says about line in script (13892). so sth is missing in the code. for my strict logic.

anyway idk why u r asking about autoit version by my side if you deliver .exe file which is opening itself.
Even though an Exe is a standalone version compatibility issues can still arise, not from the version of AutoIt installed on the system, but from differences between the version of AutoIt used to compile the script and the Windows environment in which the EXE is run.
  1. API and OS Compatibility: If the script relies on Windows APIs or features that have changed between Windows versions, this could lead to compatibility issues unrelated to AutoIt itself. For example, certain functions might behave differently or not be available on older versions of Windows.
  2. Script Features: Even though the need for AutoIt to be installed is bypassed by compiling to an EXE, if the script uses features or functions that were introduced in later versions of AutoIt, those compiled scripts are essentially "frozen" with the capabilities of the version used to compile them. This means that the script's compatibility is tied to the features and behaviors of the AutoIt version it was compiled with.

I have 2 others apart from myself launching version 2.2.8 no variable issues. Which is why it leads me to believe that it's your side of the house at the moment. Ideally when it's saying missing variables it would come from the script your logic isn't incorrect but doesn't necessarily mean the script it the issue.
For one I would notice in the Script it's self when doing the build for error checks. Then I would notice it as I myself would attempt to run it to ensure it's in operating capability before releasing it. After that I have couple guys who test the initial version to ensure I didn't miss anything, then It gets pushed here.
These guys aren't receiving any error on start and neither I'm I so I don't have the answer for you right now.
Old 02/11/2024, 11:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjambix View Post
Even though an Exe is a standalone version compatibility issues can still arise, not from the version of AutoIt installed on the system, but from differences between the version of AutoIt used to compile the script and the Windows environment in which the EXE is run.
  1. API and OS Compatibility: If the script relies on Windows APIs or features that have changed between Windows versions, this could lead to compatibility issues unrelated to AutoIt itself. For example, certain functions might behave differently or not be available on older versions of Windows.
  2. Script Features: Even though the need for AutoIt to be installed is bypassed by compiling to an EXE, if the script uses features or functions that were introduced in later versions of AutoIt, those compiled scripts are essentially "frozen" with the capabilities of the version used to compile them. This means that the script's compatibility is tied to the features and behaviors of the AutoIt version it was compiled with.

I have 2 others apart from myself launching version 2.2.8 no variable issues. Which is why it leads me to believe that it's your side of the house at the moment. Ideally when it's saying missing variables it would come from the script your logic isn't incorrect but doesn't necessarily mean the script it the issue.
For one I would notice in the Script it's self when doing the build for error checks. Then I would notice it as I myself would attempt to run it to ensure it's in operating capability before releasing it. After that I have couple guys who test the initial version to ensure I didn't miss anything, then It gets pushed here.
These guys aren't receiving any error on start and neither I'm I so I don't have the answer for you right now.
and what with this point?:

Quote:
the error definitely says about line in script (13892)
Old 02/11/2024, 12:07   #20

Quote:
and what with this point?:
To inform you that the issue could be multiple things.
Code:
This doesn't allow me to identify the issue because what you're seeing is the compiled version while mine is broken into 5 different scripts.
Once again the issue you are experiencing is happening only to you at the moment.

Edit: We believe the issue happened with window's side that would not allow the path to create/read Ini files.
After hours of testing and debugging, we were able to identify this issue and come with a solution. Now all users should be able to launch and use version 2.2.8
Old 02/11/2024, 22:20   #21

Quote:
To inform you that the issue could be multiple things.
Code:
This doesn't allow me to identify the issue because what you're seeing is the compiled version while mine is broken into 5 different scripts.
Once again the issue you are experiencing is happening only to you at the moment.

Edit: We believe the issue happened with window's side that would not allow the path to create/read Ini files.
After hours of testing and debugging, we were able to identify this issue and come with a solution. Now all users should be able to launch and use version 2.2.8
agree. it works.
Old 02/11/2024, 22:32   #22

Quote:
agree. it works.
Could you please look at your Windows Update History and tell me if you made any updates past 24/36hours?
Also if you have any pending updates. We are trying to find out what could of possibly changed in windows to be causing this issue between different users.
Old 02/11/2024, 22:36   #23

Quote:
Could you please look at your Windows Update History and tell me if you made any updates past 24/36hours?
Also if you have any pending updates. We are trying to find out what could of possibly changed in windows to be causing this issue between different users.
last update in the middle of the january. this is pending update: 0x80070643. that was issue with downloading this. didn't up to date this yet but as I can read, problem is solved already with this update. maybe this is the reason.
Old 02/11/2024, 22:46   #24

Quote:
last update in the middle of the january. this is pending update: 0x80070643. that was issue with downloading this. didn't up to date this yet but as I can read, problem is solved already with this update. maybe this is the reason.
It's a temporary fix it's currently not allowing Ini files to push through so I just made adjustments.
Do the following to try to fix that error:

Repair or Reinstall .NET Framework
- Use the .NET Framework Repair Tool from Microsoft, or manually reinstall the .NET Framework.

Reset Windows Update Components
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.

2. Stop Windows Update Services:
Code:
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
3. Rename SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folders:
Code:
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
4. Restart the Windows Update Services:
Code:
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
5. Try running Windows Update again.

Disable Antivirus Software Temporarily
- Temporarily disable your antivirus software and try the update again. Ensure to re-enable it afterward.

Use System File Checker
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.

2. Run the following command:
Code:
sfc /scannow
3. Wait for the process to complete and follow any on-screen instructions.

Ensure BITS Service Is Running
1. Open Services management console by running `services.msc`.

2. Locate the Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) and ensure it's running. Start it if it's not.

3. Restart the Windows Update Services

Use the commands:

Code:
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
4. Run Windows Update again to see if the issue is resolved.
Old 02/12/2024, 00:16   #25

Quote:
It's a temporary fix it's currently not allowing Ini files to push through so I just made adjustments.
Do the following to try to fix that error: [..]
if u r talking about Windows 10 KB5034441 update and 0x80070643 error solution, so the solution is there:

already udpated windows with above solution I linked. and actual version u delivered is working. but it worked just before windows update. I mean the last version of 2.2.8 u updated worked fine before windows update and works fine already.

EDIT:

Quote:
Version 2.2.8.2 (Ini Fix)
GUI Changes
Changes to the code to read all Logged Characters once again and store them in Ini File
Attempt to Fix Ini readability - Give me Feedback
Doesn't work for me. the same issue like before but line 15056 error this time. So I stay with 2.2.8 updated.

And for information only about kurzick vq in ferndale - still not every run is vq'ed on 100%. 1 time I've noticed that were 2 groups of mantis missed - looking on the map there are 2 patrol running groups on the same level as House zu Heltzer writing (bridge / water pond level in map architecture). although I'm using pvx mercenary mesmerway my group often dies on 2 groups of warden on the south - this is bend way to lutgardis conservatory. it's a bit of a pity that after group dies the run is over / it's teleporting you to hzh.
Old 02/13/2024, 10:54   #26

Quote:

EDIT:

Doesn't work for me. the same issue like before but line 15056 error this time. So I stay with 2.2.8 updated.
Have the same problem (2.2.8.2). Worked fine before this update. Wanted to try new version to get you feedback, now I get the same line 15056 error.
Old 02/13/2024, 11:30   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istukim View Post
Have the same problem. Worked fine before this update. Wanted to try new version to get you feedback, now I get the same line 15056 error.
Yup, same error (15056) for me on 2.2.8.2
Old 02/13/2024, 17:13   #28

2.2.8.3 should correctly work with everyone, it'll probably stay at that version until we can figure out why it's failing to create Ini Configurations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2024, 20:35   #29

2.2.8.3 works fine for me yes!
Old 02/17/2024, 11:14   #30

When farming Kurzick Points, the Bot opens the chests but does not pick up the loot from the chests (even if it is gold). I didnt find any configuration for this, so I assume it is a "problem" with the bot itself.
Thanks
1 User