Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Title BotFarmer

Discussion on Title BotFarmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 858
Thumbs up Title BotFarmer

Note: Version 3.0 Testers is out for feedback that testers did not identify.

What this is: Asura, Deldrimor, Vanguard, Norn, Kurzick, Luxon, LB, SS, Treasure Hunter, Wisdom Title, Survivor

Outpost/Towns Unlock Required:
  • Kurzick - House zu Heltzer (Being Reworked to Morostav Trail)
  • Luxon - Aspendwood Gate (Luxon)
  • Norn - Olafstead
  • LB/SS - Remains of Sahlahja
  • SS - Mihanu Township
  • THunter - Boreal Station
  • Vanguard - Doomlore Shrine
  • Asura - Rata Sum
  • Deldrimor - Umbral Grotto
  • Survivor - Gunnar's Hold

Build Recommendations: Preferred build and hero composition shared, flexible to user choice.

-------------------------------------------------
Original Title Package script created by Gloubel

Big Thanks to the following personnel for their continuous testing feedback:
Aura
T7TCrusher
John
TheKuM1Ko

Contributors:
Adakos
Jcbobo
Greg76
ddarek
TheArkanaProject
miracle444
Attached Images
File Type: png V3.0 Testers.PNG (57.7 KB, 109 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Title_BotFarmerV2.2.9.2.rar (617.7 KB, 248 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 02/07/2024, 18:08   #2

After receiving feedback I Updated with Version 2.2.6 - Current Version
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2024, 06:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hey, thanks alot for your work. I've been using version 2.2.3 for about a week and switched to 2.2.5 today and here's something's I've ran into on both versions(Idk if it's user error or the program itself but I'll write it here in case someone else wants to chime in.

For the Norn title I've ran it 4 times and everytime I get stuck on a certain hill and the run basically just stops there because my character can't move out of it.

For the LB/SS I ran it 3 times, everytime it gets to the "Taking magonite blessings" part, it runs to a hill but this time get stuck only for a second before continuing to the next step WITHOUT actually taking the blessing (so no LB points, I have both quests and rune of doom).

I successfully used the lux/Kurz/deldrimor/SS/Asuran perfectly fine. What outpost is needed for vanguard?
Old 02/09/2024, 07:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryheart View Post
Hey, thanks alot for your work. I've been using version 2.2.3 for about a week and switched to 2.2.5 today and here's something's I've ran into on both versions(Idk if it's user error or the program itself but I'll write it here in case someone else wants to chime in.

For the Norn title I've ran it 4 times and everytime I get stuck on a certain hill and the run basically just stops there because my character can't move out of it.

For the LB/SS I ran it 3 times, everytime it gets to the "Taking magonite blessings" part, it runs to a hill but this time get stuck only for a second before continuing to the next step WITHOUT actually taking the blessing (so no LB points, I have both quests and rune of doom).

I successfully used the lux/Kurz/deldrimor/SS/Asuran perfectly fine. What outpost is needed for vanguard?
Version 2.2.6 and above should of fixed the hill issue on Norn Farm since I added additions locations to try and dodge those mobs. So try that one out!

I’ll check out LB/SS see what’s going on! Sorry forgot to reply back about Vanguard! Doomlore Shrine is the spot that it farms
========
Added Version 2.2.7 with Auto Hero Functions.
Working on adding Mercenaries.
Mercenaries Complete in Version 2.2.8

=========
Are you Running the Latest Version of AutoIt??? I ran the script 10 Times and it grabbed Margonite Battle Blessing which is the one you speak off.
Old 02/10/2024, 07:43   #5

bot doesn't check if location is vanquished. it clears Ferndale to 99%, goes to the middle point and goes back to the outpost.it looses much faction by not completing the vanquish.
Old 02/10/2024, 11:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajsu View Post
bot doesn't check if location is vanquished. it clears Ferndale to 99%, goes to the middle point and goes back to the outpost.it looses much faction by not completing the vanquish.
I can definitely add GetAreaVanquished () if returns false, it will rerun the entire coordinates for ya without killing anything until it finds that one mob patrol you failed to kill during that run.

I'll go through and see If i can add any additional checks for people running different comp build, because with my comp I get vanquish every run.
Old 02/10/2024, 12:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjambix View Post
I can definitely add GetAreaVanquished () if returns false, it will rerun the entire coordinates for ya without killing anything until it finds that one mob patrol you failed to kill during that run.

I'll go through and see If i can add any additional checks for people running different comp build, because with my comp I get vanquish every run.
I have very similar build set in my heroes team. u have 2x BiP and SoS on yourself, I have classic mercenary mesmerway from pvx wiki - so SoS on Rt hero instead 2nd BiP and I play as Dervish. there are few 100% runs. and one (succesfull) I've got minutes ago but not everyone.

I would be very appreciate if u add command line like u wrote. anyway bot runs very smooth and keeps its strict coordinates. i don't know why it sometimes refreshes coordinates (I suppose for checking loot but in fact it doesn't grab every gold coin which drops - which i don't understand; and I'm talking about the situation when I have 3-4 gold coins drops with a distance of 10-15m between). so it's not perfect but very good.

only tested kurzicks already.
Old 02/10/2024, 13:07   #8

Quote:
I have very similar build set in my heroes team. u have 2x BiP and SoS on yourself, I have classic mercenary mesmerway from pvx wiki - so SoS on Rt hero instead 2nd BiP and I play as Dervish. there are few 100% runs. and one (succesfull) I've got minutes ago but not everyone.

I would be very appreciate if u add command line like u wrote. anyway bot runs very smooth and keeps its strict coordinates. i don't know why it sometimes refreshes coordinates (I suppose for checking loot but in fact it doesn't grab every gold coin which drops - which i don't understand; and I'm talking about the situation when I have 3-4 gold coins drops with a distance of 10-15m between). so it's not perfect but very good.

only tested kurzicks already.
I was kidding, that could lead to an endless Loop of running in the same map for hours if the Patrol isn't found.

The current set up of Kurzick VQ does the job fine. I can do minor adjustments and improvements to the coordinates but the current state works perfectly fine. You can't predetermine the location of a patrol based on your TTK(TimeToKill) because each one of us might have different TTK. If you utilize Cons your TTK and time to reach a location where the patrol should be there but isn't changes.
I went from R0 to R12 Kurzick in a matter of days without no issues.
It Refreshes it's coordinates based on multiple logic:
  1. It's no longer on the Navigation Path and needs to readjust itself due to combat.
  2. It went to Open Locked Chest if enabled and needs to readjust itself
  3. Went to Pick Up Gold Rarity items (Its prio is to kill not to Pick Up, So it'll run back for it if detected in range even if its a bit far.)
  4. Gold Coins is definitely not it's priority.
Old 02/10/2024, 16:15   #9

Quote:
I was kidding, that could lead to an endless Loop of running in the same map for hours if the Patrol isn't found.

The current set up of Kurzick VQ does the job fine. I can do minor adjustments and improvements to the coordinates but the current state works perfectly fine. You can't predetermine the location of a patrol based on your TTK(TimeToKill) because each one of us might have different TTK. If you utilize Cons your TTK and time to reach a location where the patrol should be there but isn't changes.
I went from R0 to R12 Kurzick in a matter of days without no issues.
It Refreshes it's coordinates based on multiple logic:
  1. It's no longer on the Navigation Path and needs to readjust itself due to combat.
  2. It went to Open Locked Chest if enabled and needs to readjust itself
  3. Went to Pick Up Gold Rarity items (Its prio is to kill not to Pick Up, So it'll run back for it if detected in range even if its a bit far.)
  4. Gold Coins is definitely not it's priority.
ok, understood. sounds logical. and about foe type priority. I mean about TTK and example of Magicbox Boss with pull of gardners (monks foe type). bot likes to ping another foe types like gatherer on the start of the fight what have no sense with 4-5 pulled monks who should be killed 1st.
Old 02/10/2024, 16:22   #10

Quote:
ok, understood. sounds logical. and about foe type priority. I mean about TTK and example of Magicbox Boss with pull of gardners (monks foe type). bot likes to ping another foe types like gatherer on the start of the fight what have no sense with 4-5 pulled monks who should be killed 1st.
It does not otherwise you'd have to specify in each pull what to prioritize first with AgentID.
The script is set up to Move to location and aggro enemy, once enemy deemed dead repeat.
This also falls to Skill Priority...There is no Skill priority or "Common Sense" integrated. It's Attempt Skill 1 if Energy => then what my player has. If On CD Move to the next and so forth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2024, 09:54   #11

to the 2.2.8 update - i've got autoit error on startup: line 13892 ; error: variable used without being declared
Old 02/11/2024, 10:09   #12

Quote:
to the 2.2.8 update - i've got autoit error on startup: line 13892 ; error: variable used without being declared
Which Selection did you choose? I'm running it and no errors just want to make sure what you did.
Just went through all of them a bit past the start up, no issues? I even downloaded and extracted the uploaded version just in case, no issues.
luxon - good
Kurzick - good
Treasure Hunter - good
Asura - good
LB/SS - good
SS - good
deldrimor - good
vanguard - good
Attached Images
File Type: png 2.2.8 run.PNG (33.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: png NewExtraction.PNG (10.1 KB, 98 views)
Old 02/11/2024, 10:24   #13

Quote:
Which Selection did you choose? I'm running it and no errors just want to make sure what you did.
Just went through all of them a bit past the start up, no issues? I even downloaded and extracted the uploaded version just in case, no issues.
luxon - good
Kurzick - good
Treasure Hunter - good
Asura - good
LB/SS - good
SS - good
deldrimor - good
vanguard - good
kurzick ; pick up ; HM ; donate

but wait anyway. the error comes on startup. so i didn't chose anything. above choice was for 2.2.7

start-up, I mean double click on exe file
Old 02/11/2024, 10:28   #14

Quote:
kurzick ; pick up ; HM ; donate

but wait anyway. the error comes on startup. so i didn't chose anything. above choice was for 2.2.7
sounds like its issues on your end of the house not the script.
Is it being blocked by something?
Is AutoIt Up to date?
Are you properly extracting it the rar file?
Are you running Administrator Mode Script and Gws?
Old 02/11/2024, 10:32   #15

Quote:
sounds like its issues on your end of the house not the script.
Is it being blocked by something?
Is AutoIt Up to date?
Are you properly extracting it the rar file?
Are you running Administrator Mode Script and Gws?
1 - as previous versions 2.2.6 and 2.2.7 I checked from antivirus blocking
2 - have 2 version of autoit 3.3.14.5 and 3.3.16.1 (didn't install, I am launching .exe of it)
3 - yes, there is only 1 file inside - Title_BotFarmerV2.2.8.exe
4 - as always

previous versions are good. i'm already playing on 2.2.7