Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vaettir Bot V0.2

Discussion on Vaettir Bot V0.2 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2020, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
This bot works Pretty fine for me! thanks a lot mate!
Old 07/01/2020, 16:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Polywag View Post
Any chance you can make it pick up gold items only?
I can make multiple check boxes which state what to include in the pickup routine, though I need everything to be specific.

How about this;

Gold coins

Event items (perhaps this can be broken up further, or even read from an ini)

Rare items

White Items

Tomes

Glacial Stones

Tbh another features I'd like to add is a salvage option for whites during a run
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2020, 17:12   #18

elite*gold: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by deroni93 View Post
I can make multiple check boxes which state what to include in the pickup routine, though I need everything to be specific.

How about this;

Gold coins

Event items (perhaps this can be broken up further, or even read from an ini)

Rare items

White Items

Tomes

Glacial Stones

Tbh another features I'd like to add is a salvage option for whites during a run
Yeah seems good.
Old 07/01/2020, 19:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by deroni93 View Post
only input I would have on this is that the GUI is already kind of large, takes up almost the height of my laptop (maybe 2 extra inches of height?) so please don't make it too tall

i've noticed that sometimes it gets lost in longeyes and ends up behind storage or merch thinking its running to farm spot. when it does that i have to correct it within a few minutes or when i run it out the portal it think its time to farm not run. usually i just restart script and let it figure it out. does anyone have rare merch buying func? that would be a great addition. i would shy away from mass salvaging the glacials since gwt00lbox removed that function and sighted vaettir b0ts. thanks for your fun bot!
Old 07/01/2020, 21:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ampoke View Post
only input I would have on this is that the GUI is already kind of large, takes up almost the height of my laptop (maybe 2 extra inches of height?) so please don't make it too tall

i've noticed that sometimes it gets lost in longeyes and ends up behind storage or merch thinking its running to farm spot. when it does that i have to correct it within a few minutes or when i run it out the portal it think its time to farm not run. usually i just restart script and let it figure it out. does anyone have rare merch buying func? that would be a great addition. i would shy away from mass salvaging the glacials since gwt00lbox removed that function and sighted vaettir b0ts. thanks for your fun bot!
I could add a deadlock catch for that scenario, I wasn't aware of it myself. It definitely shouldn't continue running if the bot if the player hasn't left longeyes..

I will have a look at the glacial stone salvaging and maybe release that as a separate bot, ideally with random sleep cycles so it looks legit.
Old 07/01/2020, 22:31   #21

Easy way of having a configurable bot with a small gui would be to add a second gui for configuration stuff. I upload the gui and pickup related stuff of the vaettir bot i am using (just a stub but the idea should be clear). Take whatever you want or leave it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gui.zip (2.6 KB, 42 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2020, 00:32   #22

you can add it on a tab folder to your already large gui… multi tab gui's are sharp!
Old 07/10/2020, 01:58   #23

Will give it a go with my Assassin.
Old 07/14/2020, 10:02   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
you can add it on a tab folder to your already large gui… multi tab gui's are sharp!
Not as Sharp as GUI's with rounded corners!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2020, 04:39   #25

the zip contains 3 files what are those?

also i'm doing this the sin-way, what hp should I have? I have roughly 530hp. Bot still dies at the end of the run, and he never casts the hex?
Old 08/13/2020, 14:53   #26

elite*gold: 143
bes you can have is:

Sword/Axe/Spear with +20% enchantment and +5E
a Shield with HP +45(while enchanted) and + 10 Armor vs Earth dmg

All Armor Blessed Insignias (+10 Armor while enchanted)

Head 1+3 Shadow
Chest +2 Energy
Gloves +50 HP
Leggings +2 Energy
Boots + 2 Energy

Idk the bot code, i use my own API and bots. But thats what you need for A/Me

Me/A is roughly the same, just 1+3 Domination and optional Inspiration +1 and/or +1 Fast Casting
Old 09/07/2020, 14:43   #27

Very reliable bot, even got legendary survivor Thanks to the authors

Old 09/16/2020, 01:13   #28

very good, works very well as A/Me

thanks a lot !
Old 09/16/2020, 08:04   #29

Hello,

Your bot work 100%, but is it possible to make the bot pick up unid gold, make it ID then Recycle it During the farm ? so it doesn't have to me back to the city ?

And is it possible to make a render mode possibility ?

thank you very much
Old 09/16/2020, 11:53   #30

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Hello,

Your bot work 100%, but is it possible to make the bot pick up unid gold, make it ID then Recycle it During the farm ? so it doesn't have to me back to the city ?

And is it possible to make a render mode possibility ?

thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
farm, mesmer, survivor, vaettir