Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/22/2021, 18:58   #1441

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob31450 View Post
thanks i am watching this tonight. the build is exactly the one Restia Ashdoll sent
Can you send me your version, mine seems broken now that i have a character stuff for this farm
Old 01/22/2021, 19:43   #1442

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodida View Post
Can you send me your version, mine seems broken now that i have a character stuff for this farm

hello I am on another program I have not yet had the time to watch this one but as I said it just works it does not remove everything except the celestial weapons..

I'm waiting to have enough updated bot to share them all, but above all I take a lot of advice from the forum I'm far from understanding everything if it can help you any better
Old 01/23/2021, 01:08   #1443

Anyone know of a bot that farms these ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerb View Post
hi , all if anyone can help me for This tengu bot i cant say fixe :/

ty for any help
do you have this fixed?
Thanks
Old 01/23/2021, 22:28   #1444

Anyone have current UW/WASTES/Plains Builds? Tried reviving one and could not find any builds within scripts or posts about it. TIA
Old 01/23/2021, 23:46   #1445

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwplaya View Post
Anyone have current UW/WASTES/Plains Builds? Tried reviving one and could not find any builds within scripts or posts about it. TIA
Well i already turned you down via pm - but out of curiousity i checked the script - if you don't manage to find the template i feel sorry for you but it is definitly in there so good luck hand in there
Old 01/24/2021, 09:44   #1446

Hello, the frog bot is it working? Or should it be updated? I'm asking about the version 0.7 that you showed? I haven't tried it, I just want to know if it works. I do not know how to work with scripts at all, I tried many times to update bots but could not, apparently this is not given to me ((( I'm not asking anyone for anything, just if someone has a working frog bot and you don't mind sharing it, or at least teaching me how to work with scripts, replace and fix them, I will be very grateful. Is the 0.7 version of froggy working or not? Thanks.
Old 01/24/2021, 11:01   #1447

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAstero View Post
Hello, the frog bot is it working? Or should it be updated? I'm asking about the version 0.7 that you showed? I haven't tried it, I just want to know if it works. I do not know how to work with scripts at all, I tried many times to update bots but could not, apparently this is not given to me ((( I'm not asking anyone for anything, just if someone has a working frog bot and you don't mind sharing it, or at least teaching me how to work with scripts, replace and fix them, I will be very grateful. Is the 0.7 version of froggy working or not? Thanks.
As mentioned in the post you are refering to - yes the script is working - i updated it so the thread autor doesn't get Cash for other peoples work

--> Please make sure to give Logicdoor a "Thanks" on that post - he is the creator of that bot I only updated it. He is also a very helpfull member of the community

Best regards,

Ash

Btw. using/working with the bots is not hard but it is no talent which comes natuarlly so if you want to learn stuff read here and there on this forum and try yourself -> nearly everything gets explained here and there are always people willing to help

just make sure you don't ask the same stuff tons of times without searching if your point already got answered
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2021, 11:57   #1448

Thank you very much for the explanation, I will now take the old version of the files, I have them and compare it with the new ones, I will try to understand what and how it changed there, so that I can learn how to fix it. I'll try to use your frog bot, I hope I get lucky and get the scepter, I've always dreamed of it. Thank you all again.

Logicdoor ! Thank you so much for froggy bot! Restia Ashdoll and you, And everyone else too, thank you very much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2021, 12:34   #1449

Quote:
Thank you very much for the explanation, I will now take the old version of the files, I have them and compare it with the new ones, I will try to understand what and how it changed there, so that I can learn how to fix it. I'll try to use your frog bot, I hope I get lucky and get the scepter, I've always dreamed of it. Thank you all again.

Logicdoor ! Thank you so much for froggy bot! Restia Ashdoll and you, And everyone else too, thank you very much.
If that is the Case - you will notice that the Open chest is taken out in my version cause i am missing the header currently so i removed it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2021, 14:03   #1450

And in what file should the function of opening the chest be located? In GWA Headers ? I'm looking for it, I can't find it, I compare files.... ***, am I blind or something? I know I'm asking stupid questions, I just don't understand it at all .
Old 01/24/2021, 14:08   #1451

Quote:
And in what file should the function of opening the chest be located? In GWA Headers ? I'm looking for it, I can't find it, I compare files.... God, am I blind or something?
Code:
Func CheckForChest()
   Local $AgentArray, $lAgent, $lExtraType
   Local $ChestFound = False
   If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
   $AgentArray = GetAgentArraySorted(0x200)	;0x200 = type: static
	For $i = 0 To UBound($AgentArray) - 1	;there might be multiple chests in range
;~ 	    Out ("Looking for chests")
		$lAgent = GetAgentByID($AgentArray[$i][0])
		$lExtraType = DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'ExtraType')
		If $lExtraType <> 4582 And $lExtraType <> 8141 Then ContinueLoop	;dirty fix: skip signposts that aren't chests (nm And hm chest)
		If _ArraySearch($OpenedChestAgentIDs, $AgentArray[$i][0]) == -1 Then
			If [MENTION=299637]ErRoR[/MENTION] <> 6 Then ContinueLoop
			If $OpenedChestAgentIDs[0] = "" Then	;dirty fix: blacklist chests that were opened before
				$OpenedChestAgentIDs[0] = $AgentArray[$i][0]
			Else
				_ArrayAdd($OpenedChestAgentIDs, $AgentArray[$i][0])
			EndIf
			$ChestFound = True
;~ 			Out ("Chest Found")
			ExitLoop
		EndIf
	Next
;~ 	If Not $ChestFound Then Return
;~ 	Out("opening chest")
;~ 	GoSignpost($lAgent)
	OpenChest()
;~ 	$iChestCount += 1
;~ 	Sleep(GetPing() + 500)
;~ 	$AgentArray = GetAgentArraySorted(0x400)	;0x400 = type: item
;~ 	ChangeTarget($AgentArray[0][0])	;in case you watch the bot running you can see what dropped immediately
;~     GUICtrlSetData($lblChestsData, $iChestCount)
;~ 	PickUpLootEX(3300)
 EndFunc   ;==>CheckForChest
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2021, 14:50   #1452

I found these lines in the Froggy file . And now what do I need to do to make it work ? Something to replace?
Old 01/24/2021, 15:29   #1453

Quote:
I found these lines in the Froggy file . And now what do I need to do to make it work ? Something to replace?
the old header is wrong - find the new one and remove the comment from these lines.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2021, 15:40   #1454

Thank you so much, I'll try.
Old 01/24/2021, 17:17   #1455

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritra View Post
Dragon Moss new Header
Could i get the build to this, my ranger seems to remove a skill everytime he runs out. Please and thanks!