Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LDoA Level 2-10 working

Discussion on LDoA Level 2-10 working within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2020, 20:30   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah0 View Post
The quick'n'dirty and mostly dumb solution is to search for the flowerrun-function and replace the whole function with this. The bot will just move to a position, grab the next item (which should be the flower), wait and rezone.
Since there is no check and a dumb sleep timer, this isnīt very nice coding and any other solution should be better.

I will fix the function the real way but can use this as a temp till I get to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 19:41   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fjoker View Post
here omni
Why does this work on one of my characters and not the other? I'm confused, can't figure it out
Old 05/08/2020, 11:19   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudly View Post
Why does this work on one of my characters and not the other? I'm confused, can't figure it out
That is a very bad description of your actual problem .. mind giving us further information if you want help?
Old 05/09/2020, 00:20   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
That is a very bad description of your actual problem .. mind giving us further information if you want help?
It will work on my level 11 Elementalist but not on my Ranger which is a higher level, It just says loading build continiously and then doesn't do anything.
Old 05/09/2020, 01:45   #65

Copy your build code from your ranger and paste it in the second tab from the bot as build.
after that, retry (login, load your char, start bot) and it should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2020, 15:37   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah0 View Post
Copy your build code from your ranger and paste it in the second tab from the bot as build.
after that, retry (login, load your char, start bot) and it should work
This fixed it, thank you!
Old 05/11/2020, 17:04   #67

hi, you can use this script
he contains
1-10, 10-20, outposts run, ext
Attached Files
File Type: rar Eden.rar (198.5 KB, 112 views)
Old 05/11/2020, 22:36   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarloZz View Post
hi, you can use this script
he contains
1-10, 10-20, outposts run, ext
just a comment from my side - that file is large af and it'd suggest using the omni farmer which is maleware free
Old 05/12/2020, 04:11   #69

works lvl 10-20 ? bauer hamnet ? cherrs!
Old 05/16/2020, 20:40   #70

So I'm using the LDOA 11-20 function but I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit the script to reduce the sleep time between zoning? Seems there's a 15 second gap after zoning back into Foible's Fair plus 4 seconds when zoning into Wizard's Folly which is wasting valuable time!

Before anyone says anything - I've looked at the script myself but it's huge and I'm struggling to find which part relates to this specific run. I have even tried using the search function for several key words and still clueless! Any help would be much appreciated :-)
Old 05/16/2020, 21:58   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn12444 View Post
So I'm using the LDOA 11-20 function but I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit the script to reduce the sleep time between zoning? Seems there's a 15 second gap after zoning back into Foible's Fair plus 4 seconds when zoning into Wizard's Folly which is wasting valuable time!

Before anyone says anything - I've looked at the script myself but it's huge and I'm struggling to find which part relates to this specific run. I have even tried using the search function for several key words and still clueless! Any help would be much appreciated :-)
ldoa 11-20 starts at line 1654 ends 1697 in the "omnifarm_bot - presearing" file
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2020, 23:21   #72

Anyone know how to fix the disable rendering option?
Old 05/18/2020, 02:14   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fjoker View Post
here omni
Hey, I tried this yesterday and everything went perfectly fine. I tried doing the same today and the character name/names don't show up.

I tried:

1. Reinstalling the game on the same drive as autoit
2. Reinstalling Autoit
3. Changing GWA2
4. Running the game and the script in admin mode

If I try refreshing without the game running it tells me to run the game. I log onto the character I want to bot with, then it just doesn't find any characters.

It feels like it can't create the Array with the character names, but it finds gw2.exe

Do you know what I could do to fix this?

Thank you!
Old 05/19/2020, 14:08   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by legopvpers View Post
Hey, I tried this yesterday and everything went perfectly fine. I tried doing the same today and the character name/names don't show up.

I tried:

1. Reinstalling the game on the same drive as autoit
2. Reinstalling Autoit
3. Changing GWA2
4. Running the game and the script in admin mode

If I try refreshing without the game running it tells me to run the game. I log onto the character I want to bot with, then it just doesn't find any characters.

It feels like it can't create the Array with the character names, but it finds gw2.exe

Do you know what I could do to fix this?

Thank you!
Maybe try game language english?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 05:12   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
Maybe try game language english?
It was originally in English, but weirdly if I keep switching the languages it randomly works with different languages (character name shows up in a different language, which is weird, but it works).

Thank you!
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, ldoa, level 2-10, leveling, pre-searing