Any ideas why it is not detecting death correctly for me?
It won't help getting up... until at some point even without death it will just send "8" nonstop at which point it helps in the case of an eventual death but it doesn't stop when I'm back up.... weird. It is updating correctly, current pointer is 0x00D33970. (I hope that's the correct one)
I tried putting the address in CE but I couldn't figure out what I was looking for or what type of data the address points to. I tried scanning for the address (changing my health and scan, change then repeat) and got 3 addresses none of which are close to the addresses we use.
I'll try using 73rm1n4t0r's adresss tonight. I couldn't play most of the weekend and didn't get to try with the new address he posted.
[TOOL] Silkroad Online Tool!!! Auto Login + Patcher + Script !!! 09/28/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Hello members!
If you remember i make SRO AutoLogin in minimalized window!
This is mine second script:
Process Pather by lolkop edit by me + mine autologin!
This is fastes and stable than Process Pather,
Silkroad Online tool is very easy only 1 click to patch!
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4966/silktool. png
Kilroy-Bot 05/08/2010 - GW Bots - 15 Replies Hey,
wollte mal fragen, ob es zurzeit einen aktuellen Kilroy-Steinsipp-Bot gibt, der den Solo-Dungeon macht. Also einer, der alles selbst macht und nicht nur beim Knock-Out wieder aufsteht?
Vielen Dank schonmal ;)
Lg