Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here...

Discussion on OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here... within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/17/2019, 22:54   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsuy View Post
Lately Ive been running into a lot of GW crashes and I cant pinpoint where its at really. It happens with the easiest bot that ports to a town, leaves it and runs a few seconds using the MoveTo function of GWA2. All headers are updated as well as the latest GWA2.

Guild Wars error log states: (2) Client pathing data out of sync with server. You may observe your character 'warping' during movement.
(2) Sequence queue congestion.

I cant really pinpoint whats going wrong even with logging certain functions. I assume it has to do with getting body blocked but im not sure.

Any help?
It could be the MoveTo function. If you use a gate with this one it will crash. Use Move instead to go through gates.
Old 03/18/2019, 01:41   #77

Another thing causing crashes is a map to (probably in that MAPDT() function then moving right after when you come back to the runto() function... need to make sure your using waitmaploading it may fix the issue but can't see that function, so you could maybe c&p that for us to look at...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 06:42   #78

I think Phat34 is correct with the maploading as the portal zoning uses the "Move" function and should not cause DC.

Code:
Func ExitDT() ;Leaves Maatu Keep by "Move" function
	If GetMapID() = $Town_ID_Maatu Then
	Out("Exiting Outpost")
	Move(-13343, 11430)
	WaitMapLoading($MAP_ID_Pongmei)
	Sleep(GetPing()+1000)
	EndIf 
EndFunc
I see tha MapLoading is used elsewhere, just not when you travel back. You only have sleep(500) and when you have lag then that might now be enough. The script thinks you are loaded and starts to issue commands to the bot when it is not ready. Then DC can happen. I often use Sleep(GetPing()+500) and this will check your ping rate and add the lag to your called sleep time. You can even get fancy with something like Sleep(GetPing()*3+500). This will multiply your ping and add your time. I find it helpful to resolve DC when you have lag or poor internet connectivity. You should also add in the Disconnect function.

Code:
Func MapDT()
;~ Checks if you are already in Longeye's Ledge, if not then you travel to Longeye's Ledge
	If GetMapID() <> $Town_ID_Maatu and GetMapID() <> 0 Then
		Out("Travelling to Maatu")
		RndTravel($Town_ID_Maatu)
		Sleep(500)
	EndIf
EndFunc

Func ExitDT() ;Leaves Maatu Keep by "Move" function
	If GetMapID() = $Town_ID_Maatu Then
	Out("Exiting Outpost")
	Move(-13343, 11430)
	WaitMapLoading($MAP_ID_Pongmei)
	Sleep(GetPing()+1000)
	EndIf 
EndFunc
I would double check your RndTravel function to see if it includes WaitMapLoading and if not then I wold make the change.
Old 03/18/2019, 09:45   #79

Thanks everyone for your help, really appreciate it. The RndTravel does use WaitMapLoading and additional sleeps with GetPing().

I found out that the Bot only crashes while rendering is disabled, if it is enabled it runs for hours without crashing.

So I compiled the bot as Riflemanx suggested and am running it (with rendering disabled) now for about an hour already and it did not crash (yet).

I'll let it run for a while and update you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
Another thing causing crashes is a map to (probably in that MAPDT() function then moving right after when you come back to the runto() function... need to make sure your using waitmaploading it may fix the issue but can't see that function, so you could maybe c&p that for us to look at...
Thanks for the info, I just realized my bot doesnt always exit the outpost properly, then uses the runto() function to run to the supposedly first coordinate, but runs straight into the portal (loading screen). It did not crash while rendering was enabled though but thats something i still need to fix anyway.

Edit2: Nvm bot just crashed. I'm pretty confident it has to do with the ClearMemory function though. Or maybe something else I am overlooking that has to do with rendering being disabled...
Old 03/18/2019, 21:39   #80

@, upload your script again with the most recent edits and I will look at it again. Include your gwa2 and I will compare it with my most stable version.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2019, 13:02   #81

I happened to fix the issue, sadly I have no clue why it works now. I made 3 changes

- used TravelTo instead of RndTravel (although I cant see anything wrong with that function)...
- updated the exit function to first move near the gate using MoveTo, then using Move to exit the gate (was previously only Move)
- only used UseSkillEx for using IAU

I really dont know why any of this would fix the issue, but it has been up and running for 5+ hours.

Ty for everyones input!
Old 03/22/2019, 23:38   #82

Anyone has the packets to craft Consets etc?

First one is crashing the game the other one gives me an Err007
Source is a old GWBible, i've changed the header but still not working ...

Willing to pay if necessary

Code:
Func BuyEssence($aAmount)
    $Amount = $aAmount * 250
    Return SendPacket(0xC0, 0x53, 0x0, 0x2, 0x46, 0x3, $Amount, 0x2, 0x9C, 0x3A9, 0x0)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence

$Amount = $aAmount * 250
      SendPacket(0xC0, 0x53,  3, $aAmount, 2)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence

;=====>Original
	$amount = $aAmount * 250
	Return SendPacket(0xC0, 0xE5, 0x0, 0x2, 0x46, 0x3, $amount, 0x2, 0xEC, 0x3A9, 0x0)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence
Old 03/23/2019, 03:51   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasse1993 View Post
Anyone has the packets to craft Consets etc?

First one is crashing the game the other one gives me an Err007
Source is a old GWBible, i've changed the header but still not working ...

Willing to pay if necessary

Code:
    $Amount = $aAmount * 250
    Return SendPacket(0xC0, 0x53, 0x0, 0x2, 0x46, 0x3, $Amount, 0x2, 0x9C, 0x3A9, 0x0)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence

$Amount = $aAmount * 250
      SendPacket(0xC0, 0x53,  3, $aAmount, 2)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence

;=====>Original
	$amount = $aAmount * 250
	Return SendPacket(0xC0, 0xE5, 0x0, 0x2, 0x46, 0x3, $amount, 0x2, 0xEC, 0x3A9, 0x0)
EndFunc   ;==>BuyEssence
i tried getting a few sniff on the packet but couldn't find much, maybe if i had that library i could get deeper.
i get the same headers as you but cant figure out if the rest of the values are on the info i have atm. im still very new to this stuff
Attached Files
File Type: txt new 1.txt (9.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 03/23/2019, 11:56   #84

Anyone knows why OpenChest() won't open a NM chest (with a key)? Is there a different function for that?

Here is my function:

Code:
Func CheckChest()
	If GetIsDeadEx() Then Return
	If CountKeys() > 0 Then
		Local $Chest = GetNearestSignpostToAgent(-2)
		Local $ChestX = DllStructGetData($Chest, 'X')
		Local $ChestY = DllStructGetData($Chest, 'Y')
		If $ChestX <> 0 Then
			UpdateAction("Chest found")
			MoveAndUseRunSkills($ChestX, $ChestY)
			GoSignPost($Chest) ; open chest
			PingSleep(1500)
			OpenChest()
		EndIf
		PingSleep(2000)
	EndIf
EndFunc
Old 03/23/2019, 13:54   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyDee View Post
Anyone knows why OpenChest() won't open a NM chest (with a key)? Is there a different function for that?

Here is my function:

Code:
Func CheckChest()
	If GetIsDeadEx() Then Return
	If CountKeys() > 0 Then
		Local $Chest = GetNearestSignpostToAgent(-2)
		Local $ChestX = DllStructGetData($Chest, 'X')
		Local $ChestY = DllStructGetData($Chest, 'Y')
		If $ChestX <> 0 Then
			UpdateAction("Chest found")
			MoveAndUseRunSkills($ChestX, $ChestY)
			GoSignPost($Chest) ; open chest
			PingSleep(1500)
			OpenChest()
		EndIf
		PingSleep(2000)
	EndIf
EndFunc
I can help you out, easy. The OpenChest() function always tries to use a lockpick.
This one will always use a key and does nothing if none are present.
Code:
Func OpenChestWithKey()
	Return SendPacket(0x8, $HEADER_CHEST_OPEN, 1)
EndFunc   ;==>OpenChestWithKey
Where Global Const $HEADER_CHEST_OPEN = 0x59
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 21:38   #86

hay can someone help me make a func that my bot store materials in the chest
Old 03/27/2019, 10:06   #87

hello please i must get help for problem with bots: 1 is when try an salvagfe purple item game give me an confirmation window and crash bot also how i know if item is weapon i try write all id for weapon with toolbox but is maybe easier??
Old 03/27/2019, 16:25   #88

Make sure you identify anything that is not a common item (White) before you try and salvage it.

EDIT... refer to Der Moench14 Post, two post down as this is not totally correct...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2019, 16:44   #89

yes it working for blue item all good but when i have purple it has confirmation meassage and bot always has dc currently i just not make salvage on purple item and make sell just like gold
Old 03/27/2019, 17:51   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw4gdaddy View Post
yes it working for blue item all good but when i have purple it has confirmation meassage and bot always has dc currently i just not make salvage on purple item and make sell just like gold
Thanks
1 User