Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a bot that farms white mantle or peacekeeper?

Discussion on Is there a bot that farms white mantle or peacekeeper? within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a bot that farms white mantle or peacekeeper?

like topic title says

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Online services [sBot, silks, rSro silks, farms, chars]
04/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, there is Silkroad Online services There you can order: 1. Farms 2. Powerlever 3. Silks 4. Bots 5. Char botting 6. ISRO, RSRO and more
(request) Grey mantle
03/19/2010 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Could someone please help me? I do edits and i pulled a rookie mistake and didn't make a backup Grey mantle file so i was hoping that someone would be great enough as to provide me with the original Grey mantle file? i apologize if my grammar isn't the best
Bot that farms Uniques
04/12/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Well i wanna a bot that do aoe's uses buffs , etc, NORMAL bot. BUT, i wanna one with a configuration of just get loot that i wanna, like Pargon Ring. so the bot will kill mobs and when drops pargon ring, he will get it, have one bot with this "custom loot"? thks
White-Black-White transparent vigor with red glow xD
10/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Made it when I was bored, use it if you'd like. Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/wtf_denis/ Vigor.gif