Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit Error, I need help!

Discussion on Autoit Error, I need help! within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Autoit Error, I need help!

I get this problem when my UW2 bot trys to use the skill deathly paradox.
This is a GWCA bot.

This is the line code:

UpdateStatus("Putting up SF")
Cmd($CA_UseSkillbarSkill, $SKILL_DP, -2)
UseSkill($SKILL_SF, -2)

If you need more info to help just PM me. Im paying 100 ecto to the person that fixes it for me
Old 02/19/2011, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
no problem send me the source, i will fix it.
icq 262014862
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2011, 18:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Fixed.
Thanks KKnb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoIt error :(
08/16/2010 - General Coding - 6 Replies
hey, hab nen kleinen Hack für pinball gemacht mit dem man die Punkte ändern kann.Da kommt immer ein Error: Incorrect number of parameters in function call. Hier is der code: #include <NomadMemory.au3> #RequireAdmin While ProcessExists("pinball.exe") = False
AutoIt Error
04/13/2010 - Guild Wars - 10 Replies
Heya all, For some reason I'm not able to run any bot anymore (especially Titel-Package & XGB Vaettir Bot 1.1.0) These are compiled versions. And I, like many others, do not have the knowledge to compile from source. These bots (and many others i try to download) all give the same error. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1676/autoiterr orsubscript.png OS: Windows 7 64bit AutoIt: v3.3.6.0
New Autoit = tt6 error
01/03/2010 - GW Bots - 0 Replies
I have just updated to the latest autoit but the latest version give me an error when i try to run a couple of my scripts. I am not so great with scripting and i do not understand the problem but if you could help me fix the problem i would be very grateful :handsdown: "Picture Attached at bottom" "EDIT" The problem is when my script is trying to do :: resign() resign()
Autoit quellcode Hilfe--funcktion error..missing separator character after keywords
02/27/2009 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
Hey Leute Habe nen Problem Also mein bot sollte eignt laufen tut er aber nich ..keine ahnung wieso nach mouseclick schliest er automatisch .. hier mal der quellcode MouseClick ("left",536, 367)