Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ManiacNL's Lunatic Trainer 1.8 (27-09-05)

Discussion on ManiacNL's Lunatic Trainer 1.8 (27-09-05) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Features:
1 Air walk: with this option you will be able to walk in the air as you do on normal
ground one you activate it and jump at the top of your jump(when u normaly fall down) you can stand and walk so you dont fall down Hand to reach high places (you may lag its normal you probly have slow internet or a slow computer because me and Billy arnt having any problems at all)
2 Space mode: this one alowes you to slowely fall so you wont fall like a brik but you fall gentely like a feather
3 Rollerskates: this one is verry handy if your sick of dashing all the time when you activate it jumpe ones (your legs will be in the ground) switch to an sword or dagger dash ones and voila you will be moving all the time with the speed of a dash

4 Gun lock:this one you can use to lets say spam nades or rockets you switch to
granade or Rocket you activate the gunlock witch to some automatic rifle lets say
nicro and now you will be shooting rockets\Granades insted of bullets
5 no Gravity: when you activate this when you jump you will hang in the air and floath around a bit handy when you are falling into hell activate it and you will stop falling
6 Complete Camera lock: ok With this you can completely lock your camera so that it stops folowing your Character BUT you will still control your Character by moving your mouse....good if you want to make some action repalys without just folowing
7 Camera Dist lock: when you stand against a wall your camera will be verry close
(almost first person) if you like that vieuw you can lock it there so activate it and
you will be playing almost First person and if you want to look through walls just
lock it when its far away from you go stand against a wall and look where ever you want handy when you cant find the last player in TDM when he's hiding
8 Actions lock: with this one you can lock your current action lets say when your dead and u activate it to all other players you look death when you respawn but you wont see yourself dead handy if you want to sneak up on people
9 Speed Hack: with this you can remove the limit on how fast u can go so if you press it verry long it will go verry fast pres it les and you will go slower so if you dont like to go to fast just dont press it verry long
10 No Spread: with this option your cursor wont spread when your fiering bullets on renards the spread is alot so activate this and you will hit all your bullets you
shoot if you aim good that is
11 Spawn lock: with this you can lock your position so when you die and you acctivate this you will respawn at the place you died its fun in TDM when you die at the enemies spawn and you lock next round you can shoot them from behind DONT FORGET TO TURN IT OFF WHEN YOU SPAWNED OR ELS YOU CANT MOVE......!!!! Creds for the spawn lock go to BillyTheKid and Dragoon because they invented it gj
12 Fast actions: with this you speed up every action you do like when your stunned your stun wont take so long a normal reload will be shortend with almost 2 seconds
there is an glitch in it when u walk and then reload you will have fast reload so use this smart and you can use it as an fast reload too
13 Drugs: this one is just for fun it makes your camera go crazy its like you used
some drugs
14 360* view: when enabled it will
allow you to rotate your camera a full 360* Whilest your character is still
facing the same way before you activated it. Quite handy whilest running away.
15 Wall Hack: this is a beat of the private one me billy and brax made it allowes you
to go through every corner or 90* angle wall so just walk to a corner and walk through it to make one yourself go and check a litle in the game it aint so hard to do
16 God Mode: this is a glitched God mode it will allow you to dont die when your
opponent has shot out one whole clip but we made it so that you cant reload so you cant use godmode all the time this will just get the fun out of the game and again we wont Release the full function go try some stuff yourself
17 Names above Head: this Hack is originaly made by BillyTheKid it will show all
players names above the head
Note: dont ask us for Hacks because we wont make them for you
Change Log:
Lunatic 1.8: a few new features and its larger made by me BillyTheKid and Brax (you may not know brax but trust me he's good) and a new layout made by Brax (aint it nice)

Lunatic 1.7: some changes i made this key output the standard from now on all
Lunatic's will have this key combination,and i changed the Readme after some tips that
it was to hard to understand for some to litle info and i added the spawn lock it
works with the 15-09-05 runnable

Lunatic 1.6:After a While of struggeling with detection i could work on
This time all the work is done in ollydbg and made exe in CE 5.0 no new features just made compatible with the new patch

Lunatic 1.5: verry minor update some keys didnt work and some names where changed

Lunatic 1.4: Major update 2 new features + new layout for the main window and Changed
Key input
some had problesm becaus it where the same numbers as the wepons so gun lock didnt work well

Lunatic 1.3: Added Complete Camera lock Camera dist lock and Action lock

Lunatic 1.1 First version of lunatic With the Airwalk Space mode Rollerscates
Gunlock And No gravity
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-92-1128369598.ibf (279.7 KB, 125 views)
Old 09/12/2005, 02:03   #2

nice it works fine
Old 09/13/2005, 16:04   #3

Yup its works
but it dont like it :P
Old 09/14/2005, 01:11   #4

haha is so funny to drop 500 granades or shot 500 rokets xD
Old 09/14/2005, 23:34   #5

so do i need gunz runnable?
Old 09/15/2005, 13:59   #6

ya...
Old 09/15/2005, 19:21   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ermaskabron@Sep 14 2005, 01:11
haha is so funny to drop 500 granades or shot 500 rokets xD
uh that works on this hack? o.o; not by me
Old 09/15/2005, 23:53   #8

T-T this no longer works with update (might when GunzRunnable is updated)
Old 10/04/2005, 10:29   #9

yes nice job guyz! this site is the best!!! ^__^
Old 10/04/2005, 19:45   #10

It's defenitly not working anymore.
Old 10/19/2005, 05:31   #11

nice hack
Old 11/24/2005, 01:41   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Nx²@Sep 11 2005, 01:51
Features:
1 Air walk: with this option you will be able to walk in the air as you do on normal
ground one you activate it and jump at the top of your jump(when u normaly fall down) you can stand and walk so you dont fall down Hand to reach high places (you may lag its normal you probly have slow internet or a slow computer because me and Billy arnt having any problems at all)
2 Space mode: this one alowes you to slowely fall so you wont fall like a brik but you fall gentely like a feather
3 Rollerskates: this one is verry handy if your sick of dashing all the time when you activate it jumpe ones (your legs will be in the ground) switch to an sword or dagger dash ones and voila you will be moving all the time with the speed of a dash

4 Gun lock:this one you can use to lets say spam nades or rockets you switch to
granade or Rocket you activate the gunlock witch to some automatic rifle lets say
nicro and now you will be shooting rockets\Granades insted of bullets
5 no Gravity: when you activate this when you jump you will hang in the air and floath around a bit handy when you are falling into hell activate it and you will stop falling
6 Complete Camera lock: ok With this you can completely lock your camera so that it stops folowing your Character BUT you will still control your Character by moving your mouse....good if you want to make some action repalys without just folowing
7 Camera Dist lock: when you stand against a wall your camera will be verry close
(almost first person) if you like that vieuw you can lock it there so activate it and
you will be playing almost First person and if you want to look through walls just
lock it when its far away from you go stand against a wall and look where ever you want handy when you cant find the last player in TDM when he's hiding
8 Actions lock: with this one you can lock your current action lets say when your dead and u activate it to all other players you look death when you respawn but you wont see yourself dead handy if you want to sneak up on people
9 Speed Hack: with this you can remove the limit on how fast u can go so if you press it verry long it will go verry fast pres it les and you will go slower so if you dont like to go to fast just dont press it verry long
10 No Spread: with this option your cursor wont spread when your fiering bullets on renards the spread is alot so activate this and you will hit all your bullets you
shoot if you aim good that is
11 Spawn lock: with this you can lock your position so when you die and you acctivate this you will respawn at the place you died its fun in TDM when you die at the enemies spawn and you lock next round you can shoot them from behind DONT FORGET TO TURN IT OFF WHEN YOU SPAWNED OR ELS YOU CANT MOVE......!!!! Creds for the spawn lock go to BillyTheKid and Dragoon because they invented it gj
12 Fast actions: with this you speed up every action you do like when your stunned your stun wont take so long a normal reload will be shortend with almost 2 seconds
there is an glitch in it when u walk and then reload you will have fast reload so use this smart and you can use it as an fast reload too
13 Drugs: this one is just for fun it makes your camera go crazy its like you used
some drugs
14 360* view: when enabled it will
allow you to rotate your camera a full 360* Whilest your character is still
facing the same way before you activated it. Quite handy whilest running away.
15 Wall Hack: this is a beat of the private one me billy and brax made it allowes you
to go through every corner or 90* angle wall so just walk to a corner and walk through it to make one yourself go and check a litle in the game it aint so hard to do
16 God Mode: this is a glitched God mode it will allow you to dont die when your
opponent has shot out one whole clip but we made it so that you cant reload so you cant use godmode all the time this will just get the fun out of the game and again we wont Release the full function go try some stuff yourself
17 Names above Head: this Hack is originaly made by BillyTheKid it will show all
players names above the head
Note: dont ask us for Hacks because we wont make them for you
Change Log:
Lunatic 1.8: a few new features and its larger made by me BillyTheKid and Brax (you may not know brax but trust me he's good) and a new layout made by Brax (aint it nice)

Lunatic 1.7: some changes i made this key output the standard from now on all
Lunatic's will have this key combination,and i changed the Readme after some tips that
it was to hard to understand for some to litle info and i added the spawn lock it
works with the 15-09-05 runnable

Lunatic 1.6:After a While of struggeling with detection i could work on
This time all the work is done in ollydbg and made exe in CE 5.0 no new features just made compatible with the new patch

Lunatic 1.5: verry minor update some keys didnt work and some names where changed

Lunatic 1.4: Major update 2 new features + new layout for the main window and Changed
Key input
some had problesm becaus it where the same numbers as the wepons so gun lock didnt work well

Lunatic 1.3: Added Complete Camera lock Camera dist lock and Action lock

Lunatic 1.1 First version of lunatic With the Airwalk Space mode Rollerscates
Gunlock And No gravity
how do you use the hacks... i dont get how you turn them on or anything... it would really help if someone droped me a clue
Old 11/25/2005, 20:26   #13

this was fixed quite a while ago