Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gold Trim Guild [PROT]

Discussion on WTS Gold Trim Guild [PROT] within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gold Trim Guild [PROT]

Guild is sold mod can close, thx for all that bidded
Old 11/05/2018, 20:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 102/0/0
An outstanding Gold Trim ! If you are interested swapping it for another one, let me know, I have a couple
Old 11/06/2018, 16:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link™ View Post
An outstanding Gold Trim ! If you are interested swapping it for another one, let me know, I have a couple
Currently looking to sell, not to swap guilds
Old 11/07/2018, 03:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

400a with trade mod Emma
Old 11/07/2018, 14:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenamenon View Post
400a with trade mod Emma
i have no problem using Emma as trade mod
Old 11/08/2018, 13:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation [PROT] is a stolen guild // epvp buyers beware!!

Quote:
SCAM REPORT
*** DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER *** in game/discord name's Trade_Chat, Ze_trade, Virtual Magician. *** DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER ***
SCAM REPORT

Yeah Link it was a great guild. I originally got it from Flint & Ris fair and square years ago and it was sitting idle on my alt for all these years until I sent an invite to "virtual magician" (Trade Chat new main acct) to leech the trim.. Huge mistake, lesson learned.

If anyone is wondering.. Yes!

This guild [PROT] has an open/active support (scam) ticket linked to my gw1 account and I've updated it with all the details after it was STOLEN off my alt with a bot hack (I know you reading this so great job on that part, btw).

If you (as potential buyers) still care about honor in 2k18... Don't buy this one.. Its stolen (everyone knows) and you can get tons of other true rep guilds these days.

The team who actually won it (and everyone else still playing the game by now) knows this is a stolen gold trim/dishonored. So this is just a friendly warning to any/all potential buyers.. Too many good guilds to buy so don't buy a stolen/scammed one.

The 1st ticket reported on this guild is from long long ago when lynee did the mod hack and removed gold trims in game... So my support ticket on this guild was very VERY old AND has more then a few support replies (even before I updated it to report the scam for the stolen guild)

Again my humble advice to the great epvp community is just to avoid this one and spread the word.. [PROT] was stolen from me by Trade_Chat/Virtual Magician/Ze_Trade (nuff said../rantover)

"OH and /Wave Hi Trade_Chat.. I knew I would catch you somewhere again. You seem to be doing well for yourself these days (Must be a nice business in trading/scamming old friends for small change payouts of pixel cash and armbraces?)

~Dave /Touch
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2018, 16:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison07 View Post
SCAM REPORT

I really like the name of this guild and I would have bought it..
Old 11/08/2018, 16:52   #8

Quote:

I really like the name of this guild and I would have bought it..
Im more then willing to use Emma as a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison07 View Post
SCAM REPORT
*** DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER *** in game/discord name's Trade_Chat, Ze_trade, Virtual Magician. *** DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER ***
SCAM REPORT

Yeah Link it was a great guild. I originally got it from Flint & Ris fair and square years ago and it was sitting idle on my alt for all these years until I sent an invite to "virtual magician" (Trade Chat new main acct) to leech the trim.. Huge mistake, lesson learned.

If anyone is wondering.. Yes!

This guild [PROT] has an open/active support (scam) ticket linked to my gw1 account and I've updated it with all the details after it was STOLEN off my alt with a bot hack (I know you reading this so great job on that part, btw).

If you (as potential buyers) still care about honor in 2k18... Don't buy this one.. Its stolen (everyone knows) and you can get tons of other true rep guilds these days.

The team who actually won it (and everyone else still playing the game by now) knows this is a stolen gold trim/dishonored. So this is just a friendly warning to any/all potential buyers.. Too many good guilds to buy so don't buy a stolen/scammed one.

The 1st ticket reported on this guild is from long long ago when lynee did the mod hack and removed gold trims in game... So my support ticket on this guild was very VERY old AND has more then a few support replies (even before I updated it to report the scam for the stolen guild)

Again my humble advice to the great epvp community is just to avoid this one and spread the word.. [PROT] was stolen from me by Trade_Chat/Virtual Magician/Ze_Trade (nuff said../rantover)

"OH and /Wave Hi Trade_Chat.. I knew I would catch you somewhere again. You seem to be doing well for yourself these days (Must be a nice business in trading/scamming old friends for small change payouts of pixel cash and armbraces?)

~Dave /Touch
You been publicly lying about playing many aTs with the core team and many other things. Dont feel any obligation to dismiss these allegations in a selling thread, when you cant even tell the truth about simpel things. As stated in the main post im willing to use Emma and i been it all the time.
Old 11/09/2018, 11:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Say what you want..

You befriended me... Asked me for invite to PROT and I let you be the 1st leecher in over 3yrs.

You sent me a script with dialogID changes so instead of going to NPC and pressing dialog options.. Your script actually forced my alt to put you as leader and leave my own guild.

This story is NOT for you bro, its for potential buyers so they know what they are getting and HOW you got it.. You stole it, and did a great job doing it with a script hack. Its gg you win but as a long standing member of the great epvp community I should tell the others how and what happened to get here (Use search feature and you will see PROT was advertised long ago at this very forums by Flint... WHO GAVE IT TO ME>>> ASK HIM!!) And everyone in game knew I had this guild hidden (even Sync.. no matter wtf you think you know..)

Epvp community doesn't need to believe me OR to believe you.. They deserve to know the value of what they are buying AND any stolen guild is valued as less... So go ahead and sell my guild you stole (and at no point have denied stealing).. BUT don't try to sell PROT as a true rep guild because you stole it

That makes it just like Evil now... Sure guys will buy it BUT they shouldn't pay full or high prices for a dishonored and stolen trim.

*ALSO... if anet decide to do nothing with the support ticket,, no problem BUT if anet does look into it they will look at the accounts in the guild at the time to see if they link IP with you.

I told you the original ticket on PROT was from the Gaile Grey hack when lynie removed gold trims in game using the hacked mod account... SO Ive talked to a few reps about this very guild.. all linked to my account before I updated the ticket to report the scam (which no matter what you think.. they do eventually look into)

So any potential buyers need to know there is an active and open report ticket on the item they are buying (this is all fair for buyers to know, right?)

So I didn't say you cant sell my stolen guild.. I just said tell them where its from OR be **** sure I will
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2018, 14:48   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@
Everyone on gvg side knows [PROT] got stolen years ago.
Without proof, u can't false accusations against Trade Chat, esp. he was willing to use Emma.
Post some screens Dave :[
@
and the same frenchy hold [WM] too. he got both guilds after support requests, when Kiki was selling [WM] on her site.
RenO is ... somewhere : probably lost on a dead account.
Old 11/13/2018, 14:54   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiounaiw View Post
@
Everyone on gvg side knows [PROT] got stolen years ago.
Without proof, u can't false accusations against Trade Chat, esp. he was willing to use Emma.
Post some screens Dave :[
@
and the same frenchy hold [WM] too. he got both guilds after support requests, when Kiki was selling [WM] on her site.
RenO is ... somewhere : probably lost on a dead account.

+1 #xiounaiw
Old 11/14/2018, 13:14   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mia, Xiou sent to you as PM but decided in the interest of transparency it should also be posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin3zj
Hey man im srry, i feel really bad about it. Il give it back to you. Just give me name to inv
There is a message sent here by PM by trade chat after I crashed his sales thread with the truth.

You have no dog in this fight so I'm not sure why you must stick up for a known thief but.. here are facts.

You can choose to follow up and aak others.. or you can stand by you friend who stole my guild (after pretend to be my friend...)

FAQ's:

PROT was never stolen!!!... ASK FLINT (I thought all you gold sellers know each other.. its that simple just to ask him where the guild went).

Flint will say who he sold the guild too (many many years ago, and it was ME). The guild has been on my alt ever since.

Fast Forward..

So yes I got screens in the discord where Trade Chat "begs" for an invite into PROT and I tell him "sent". (on 10/18/18 in discord chat log)

You comments to say Just because he will use "emma" as mod that means he didn't steal??

If your "friend" Trade Chat didn't steal my guild why would he troll me with messages AFTER he end sale thread?? (see above!)

He troll me in gtob d1 by send me multiple guests just to pull because he was trolling me.. He was my friend just like you think he is yours.

So NO the guild is not sold.. He has it on his alts still (he used it to troll me). He just ended the sale because he knows I WILL send screens and stuff to people and he used his REAL discord so you can see its "trade_chat, Ze_trade, Virtual magician".. and about 40other accounts too.

Also YES I have screen shots from our discord chats all the way up until he sent the script... ask me if I tested it.. and then BLOCK me (as his script runs in the backround and steal the guild). I know anet might look badly at me for doing it.. BUT I attach them to the support ticket. fuck it what can I lose more?

If you are really his friend.. Ask him why he would do that to me when he was my friend too? Right after we just had a new baby so he knows I'm not paying enough attention to "false friends"

ANYWAY, easy fix.. ASK FLINT who he sold guild too..

Again you don't have to believe me because when something is the truth its more then 1 person or a few people who will say its true. You can choose to believe or not but it doesn't change if its truth or not..

Ask you power seller friends where the guild has been while I was away from game for last 3yrs.

And if you really want to know or support my side instead of your friend trade chat.. Ask his ass wtf why he did that to me?
Old 11/14/2018, 16:14   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I readed carefully :
u have trouble with TradeChat Dave, we got this.
from Sync himself : PROT got stolen back in the days. and i trust Sync.

the way he got the goldtrim doesnt concern the futur buyer.
if he wants to use Emma as trademod, the buyer won't get fooled. Emma is the most trustable trademod atm.

i dont see any scam, but more some harass between you & him.
Old 11/14/2018, 16:41   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Emma is the most trustable trademod atm.
Not for long.
Old 11/15/2018, 02:47   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Quote:
I readed carefully :
u have trouble with TradeChat Dave, we got this.
from Sync himself : PROT got stolen back in the days. and i trust Sync.

the way he got the goldtrim doesnt concern the futur buyer.
if he wants to use Emma as trademod, the buyer won't get fooled. Emma is the most trustable trademod atm.

i dont see any scam, but more some harass between you & him.

Once again I am the sayings of this dear xiounaiw, we are not friend.
I will no longer answer that question...i'am not a judge or a lawyer
All the best for you, pleasure Mia <3