Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R10 Hero Account With Silver Trim

Discussion on R10 Hero Account With Silver Trim within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R10 Hero Account With Silver Trim

Hi there,
I am selling my account.

It's R10 Hero, R3 glad, R6 Zaishen, R6 Codex, R4 Gamer, R4 Commander

Has 3 Pve characters with all kinds of titles maxed.
Ritualist with 17/30 Maxed titles. Will be 18 as Unlucky will be finished very soon.

Rest of the characters are PvP chars with elite armour set ups.

It is also the owner of a Silver Trimmed guild in the top 50 with champ range rating.

Couple Stacks of ecto's in there too.

PM me for questions.

Post underneath for bidding.
Old 04/17/2015, 19:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6998
The Black Market: 763/0/0
50€ to start you off. PM B/O and what security informations you provide (CD keys, NC account..)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SILVER TRIM!
11/03/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 5 Replies
7500 RPS TRIM! C/O 3000 ECTO! B/O 5000 ECTO! Not selling the guild with trim,but im making the trim! Bid downstairs,we can use motoko as middleman if my reputation is not enough for you!
[Buy] Silver Cape Trim
09/20/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
as stated in the title, i'm looking for a Silver trim Seller. my max budget for the cape is 2000e and in order to do the trade as smooth as possible there will be a mod. Gladiator Motoko is willing to help out with this trade.
[Selling] SILVER TRIM CAPE
02/17/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Hey there, i'm selling a guild with silver trim cape ! Current offer is 1100e. Please give me bids at : live:legendary.seller21 ( skype ) . or PM or post there
WTS Silver Trim Guild
11/28/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, deciding to sell my silver trim guild just in time for the winters-day snowball tournament where you can farm champion points (the hardest title to advance) easily as long as your guild is in range for champion points. Silver Trim Rank: 18 (3 /guild emotes available) Rating:1386 Id like to sell the guild for 800e or $70. PM me on this forum if you would like to buy.
WTB Gold trim guilds and Ghostly Hero ded or unded
11/17/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Heyy titel sagt ja schon alles ich suche dringend eine gold trim guild + ghostly miniature unded oder ded ist egal so trade würd alles via MM und per paypal oder überweißung lg cue meldet euch danke schon mal :) b u m b bin zu hause meldet euch gogo :P