Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest and fastest Champ points farm!

Discussion on Cheapest and fastest Champ points farm! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 167
The Black Market: 1707/0/1
Cheapest and fastest Champ points farm!

Just missing your champion title??

We can farm you up 50+ cpts per day!

We can take 4 custimors per runn,thats why price will be cheap!

--->ONLY 13 ECTO PER CHAMP POINT<---

This is lowest price on forum,and whats most important biggest sync crew is doing it so it will go fast!!

Contant me on skype,there we will do some paperwork

Old 07/13/2014, 11:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm after c4-5. If you gave me a nice discount i may stretch to c7. Nice that i can just log my own account as well didn't like the idea of someone on my account.

My skype is: Genhorseplay
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~~{Cheapest Boost Guaranteed!} [Price-Matching!] Cheapest/Fastest/Safest ELO Boost!~~
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 55 Replies
Welcome to CheapestBoost!
[Selling] Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boost
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
USE THIS CODE FOR 5% OFF WHEN YOU CONTACT US! - (111)! Prices: from Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 - 6 EUR from Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 - 6 EUR from Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 - 6 EUR from Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 - 6 EUR
Level UP & IP Farm Service|The cheapest[√]|The Fastest[√]|First clients Freeツ|iTrust★
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/1eijN.png ★Introduction★ Welcome to iTrust Services. The cheapest leveling up and IP Farming in whole epvp. First Client are free so I get some vouches for it! so I'm awaiting offers. This service is offered in all the aviable League of Legends Servers, that incluides: North America Server, Europe West Server and Europe Nordic & East. ★About me and this service★ There is not too much to say about me, I am studying at the moment and have a lot of free time and since I...
wtb champ points and champ rating guilds
03/16/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
WTB champ points Paying very good, pm for more Also buying champ rating guilds, post price. Paying ectos or € (only paysafecard) NOT GIVING MY ACC bump