Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Account with 3 80chars and Incinerator

Discussion on GW2 Account with 3 80chars and Incinerator within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 Account with 3 80chars and Incinerator

I'm going to sell my Gw2 Account with 3 80 chars (Thief, mesmer and ele) and a soulbounded Incinerator on my thief. The acc has 5.5k ap and about 200g.
For more infos and screenshots pls send me pms

closed, sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Incinerator
09/14/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Waiting to buy an incinerator hoping someone around here can hook me up with a good price. not paying anything outrageous!! will pay with ingame gold currently 1k in stock not going first unless a super super trusted seller and probably going to require we use guild bank(depending on seller) *also lf a twilight, bolt and a infused dagger skin but the dagger is first on my list
[Selling] WTS> GW2 Incinerator!!
09/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I'm Selling Incinerator on gw2 US server For cash Or I can trade it for 1700 GOLD as i am indeed in need of gold (I Accept Offers of any kind just make it reasonable enough) The Middleman is Required for the trade. Please do leave a message here if you are interested Scammers please go away as i am not going first in any of the events and dont you even try to convince me as i am willing to pay the middleman fee's
WTB Incinerator
08/24/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich kaufe einen Incinerator, spiele auf einem deutschen Server und würde via Paypal bezahlen, schickt mit am besten eine pn+Preis up
[WTS] [EU] Pro Elementalist account + Incinerator
06/22/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 15 Replies
Europe only I am selling the legendary dagger Incinerator (unused - mint condition!) via PayPal, separately from my Elementalist: 425,000 karma 30 gold 100% map completion 6,000 Achievement points All 8 crafts complete 6x Human Cultural armor tier III
WTB : Incinerator
02/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i wanna buy legendary dagger incinerator or 2300 gold(price on tp) skype : imnothem payment vial paypal (verified) and the transfer via guild bault ( that way i make sure u have the weapon ) reasonable prices would be great, and gold-weapon will be accepted Thanks Guys