Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feather Bot

Discussion on Feather Bot within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feather Bot

Hello, I would buy a good feather bot in ecto or paypal, pm me to give me information . (Skype > adridoza)

wrong chan sry any mod can delete the post plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Studen's Feather Bot
12/13/2017 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 238 Replies
Studen's Feather Bot What does the bot do? - The bot farms feathers in Jaya Bluffs in Normal Mode with faction skills only. What will I need to have in order to run the bot? - A factions account - A ritualist character - Lvl 16+ will work but lvl 20 is recomended - Being able to run the Spirit Spammer-build
WTS ReFeather - a feather farm bot
10/17/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
ReFeather This bot farms Feathers in Jaya-Bluffs as Rt/Any with Faction skills only or as N/Rt. It is based on GWA² and provides many features to prevent it of being detected. For further infomations go to ReFeather official thread. The bot costs 10 ectos per computer you want to run it on. Please pm me if you would like to buy it.
WTS 3x Feather-Bot Rdy Accounts
03/29/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Verkaufe hier 3 komplett botfertige Accounts (nicht play-nc gebunden) email account + passwort gibt es dazu ;) also alles änderbar. Die Accounts beinhalten Factions einen Ritualisten der komplett ausgerüstet und geskillt nur darauf wartet dass ihr den Bot anmacht. Als Zahlung akzeptiere ich paypal PSC oder Ektos/Zkeys usw. Schreibt mir eine PN oder addet mich in skype: mAshedO_o English:
Bot Feather farming ??
05/06/2011 - GW Bots - 2 Replies
Good evening, I want to know if there existed a bot to farm feathers at Port Seitung?