Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2016, 04:58   #3901 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am totally open to supporting all of this. Will you desire any help with beta testing?

Also, questions about VA...Is this a separate account from Midnight? I couldn't get it to inject. I added it to the GW2 directory and launched, but injection failed.

Please keep us updated, as I am sure many of us are eager for this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 06:01   #3902 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
It'll be something like that, nothing is final yet though

I'll keep it with basic features for now and eventually add more stuff, the forum will have seperate request sections for just that kinda stuff
Will you do rotations bot for pvp or something?.
Old 07/29/2016, 07:31   #3903 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Dear customers,

today is a somewhat big day for Midnight. I have decided to discontinue Midnight from today on. Purchasing will no longer be possible, if you have just recently bought Midnight please make sure to contact me and we'll talk about a refund!

Midnight is - from todays perspective - poorly written and has a lot of limitations due to bad decisions and actions taken by me a long time ago. The latest patch has brought changes to teleporting, getting it back to work in Midnight would be too much work.
Updating the codebase has always been annoying, so annoying that is now has come to an end. Most of you already noticed that 64 bit support is basically impossible with Midnight, just like multiboxing and all that kind of stuff.

I want to inform you that i am working on a new platform which i'm going to use for publishing hacks for multiple games, including Guild Wars 2 (yes, also 64 bit), CS:GO and many others. It'll have a nice launcher, a completly own forum, user accounts and all that cool stuff you'd want to have. I'll also make sure that the pricing will be fair and the hacks affordable to most of you.

Please note that Visual Advance is still being supported and updated. Feel free to ask any questions, i'll be sure to answer most if not all of them.

Thank you for your long time support, you guys are great.

i just hear you will don't continue midnight.it's so bad.i have just showed it to some my close friends in gw2,and they all want a copy!!but now they can't =_=and i can't use it too!!!!

Would i have a refund?you have said we can talk about it,since i have just bought it for only one week....

or a discount of your new platform...i don't know...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 08:18   #3904

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by revlingual View Post
I am totally open to supporting all of this. Will you desire any help with beta testing?

Also, questions about VA...Is this a separate account from Midnight? I couldn't get it to inject. I added it to the GW2 directory and launched, but injection failed.

Please keep us updated, as I am sure many of us are eager for this.
I'm definitly going to need help with beta testing. I'm probably going to announce it in some way or another. You'll be able to register on the platforms site very soon, too.

Also regarding VA, please contact me on and we'll get it up and running for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorcoder View Post
Will you do rotations bot for pvp or something?.
I'm likely to keep it with hacks, however, once everything is settled and feels comfortable i'll gladly take requests and consider implementing them. The forum will have categories/subforums for all that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 09:13   #3905 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please upgrade Midnight for last time man. We actually need it your know.
Do you accept private hack only
Old 07/29/2016, 11:00   #3906 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'm definitly going to need help with beta testing. I'm probably going to announce it in some way or another. You'll be able to register on the platforms site very soon, too.

Also regarding VA, please contact me on and we'll get it up and running for you.

I'm likely to keep it with hacks, however, once everything is settled and feels comfortable i'll gladly take requests and consider implementing them. The forum will have categories/subforums for all that.
Hi Buffy,

ich würde dir gern anbieten bei deinem Projekt zu helfen. Ich bin erfahren was Dinge wie CMS / Foren Software angeht aber auch C# / C++ Coding und Reverse Engineering. Ich würde mich freuen wenn du mir eine Private Nachricht schicken würdest mit einer etwas besseren Kontaktmöglichkeit als das Foren PM System (Sofern du überhaupt Hilfe brauchst) .

LG
Old 07/29/2016, 13:28   #3907

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
So guys, i just came up with those social network accounts. I'll be using them for keeping you guys updated, feel free to follow me or whatever.

Quote:
Nope, i can't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 14:28   #3908 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kek
Old 07/29/2016, 15:41   #3909 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
are there any other pro like midnight out there?
Old 07/29/2016, 17:39   #3910 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL and i purchased both midnight and visual advanced 10 days ago .. -_-

now wut.. lols.. **** T_T
Old 07/30/2016, 06:24   #3911 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lets make a donation pool. If the donation gets to $200, buffy will get the money if she accepts the challenge.

Honestly, I'll pay anything to get teleport working again lol.

Does buFFy accept bitcoin?

Quote:
So guys, i just came up with those social network accounts. I'll be using them for keeping you guys updated, feel free to follow me or whatever.

Nope, i can't.

Anyone following her twitter account should make alt accounts lol. Anet, reddit, and official GW2 forum members do monitor this website. Its easy enough for Anet to correlate your twitter account with your registered email account if they are infact the same

just fyi
Old 07/30/2016, 14:33   #3912 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought and now without access to

Old 08/07/2016, 00:31   #3913 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do we have any estimation of time when the new hack and/or website will be fully operational?
Old 08/07/2016, 23:35   #3914 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlingual View Post
Do we have any estimation of time when the new hack and/or website will be fully operational?
before christmas i think
Old 08/09/2016, 17:09   #3915 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any tool to replace midnight??
I am sad midnight working fine
Buffy come back plz
Closed Thread