Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2016, 02:28   #3886 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by revlingual View Post
Glad to know I am not the only one. I was trying to figure out why it deletes midnight.exe automatically. Also, I should mention that while trying to solve it, I deleted the 32-bit client and when trying to get it back from the website, I noticed it is defaulting to the 64-bit. I appended it with -32 to try to force 32 bit but running process explorer shows a 64-bit image. I am not certain if 32-bit is still possible now because of this. Does anyone have the old client (32 bit) still available? I would gladly buy you a hamburger for this =)
Download the 32bit client from the website, and then force that to run -32 bit. Midnight hasn't been updated yet so it not like it matters tho
Old 07/27/2016, 04:30   #3887 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone give me the updated version from midnight to download?
Old 07/27/2016, 05:16   #3888 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

update pls. click to teleport doesnt work anymore
Old 07/28/2016, 00:29   #3889 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

UPDATE PLZ
Old 07/28/2016, 11:51   #3890 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
plz update thank you
Old 07/28/2016, 16:44   #3891 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Update in Midnight tool doesnt work, i will start update and NOTHING.
After a while a Message pop up and it will delete the Midnight.exe
Old 07/28/2016, 18:17   #3892 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this the end of Midnight? I'm wondering if they made it so it won't work now...
Old 07/28/2016, 18:48   #3893 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just wait and have patience guys...
Old 07/28/2016, 20:21   #3894

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Dear customers,

today is a somewhat big day for Midnight. I have decided to discontinue Midnight from today on. Purchasing will no longer be possible, if you have just recently bought Midnight please make sure to contact me and we'll talk about a refund!

Midnight is - from todays perspective - poorly written and has a lot of limitations due to bad decisions and actions taken by me a long time ago. The latest patch has brought changes to teleporting, getting it back to work in Midnight would be too much work.
Updating the codebase has always been annoying, so annoying that is now has come to an end. Most of you already noticed that 64 bit support is basically impossible with Midnight, just like multiboxing and all that kind of stuff.

I want to inform you that i am working on a new platform which i'm going to use for publishing hacks for multiple games, including Guild Wars 2 (yes, also 64 bit), CS:GO and many others. It'll have a nice launcher, a completly own forum, user accounts and all that cool stuff you'd want to have. I'll also make sure that the pricing will be fair and the hacks affordable to most of you.

Please note that Visual Advance is still being supported and updated. Feel free to ask any questions, i'll be sure to answer most if not all of them.

Thank you for your long time support, you guys are great.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2016, 20:31   #3895 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aww man...
Old 07/28/2016, 20:46   #3896 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Will old buyer get any kind of discount, when you start your new platform?

Is there any ETA on your new platform?
Old 07/28/2016, 20:52   #3897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1337 View Post
Will old buyer get any kind of discount, when you start your new platform?
Possibly, not sure.

Quote:
Is there any ETA on your new platform?
Almost got the website finished, only some PayPal stuff is missing and some content polishing. Launcher is done, too. Same with the hackbase, i pretty much only have to add features to the first hack (Gw2) and setup the imprint and PayPal on the website - rest can be done after release. However i also want some beta testing to make sure people won't experience a fuckload of issues. I'm working 40 hours a week, so even if it doesn't sound like much, it might take a while.

I'm thinking that i might make it in time for christmas, once again
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2016, 21:14   #3898 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Almost got the website finished, only some PayPal stuff is missing and some content polishing. Launcher is done, too. Same with the hackbase, i pretty much only have to add features to the first hack (Gw2) and setup the imprint and PayPal on the website - rest can be done after release. However i also want some beta testing to make sure people won't experience a fuckload of issues. I'm working 40 hours a week, so even if it doesn't sound like much, it might take a while.

I'm thinking that i might make it in time for christmas, once again
Sounds great! Will definitely keep an eye on it and will most likely be one of your first customers (again).

Can you tell us, if the (gw2) hack will require a subscription or a 1-time-payment?

Any chance that you will include a way to automate the usage of the hack? E.g. create a list of coordinates(just like in Midnight), set some timer/key strokes and then let the hack teleport through the coordinate list and execute the pre-set timer/key strokes? (Ideally with the possibility to add different accounts and then let the hack start one account after another, switching characters, etc.)
You'd make me a very rich guild wars 2 hacker then.
Old 07/28/2016, 21:18   #3899

Quote:
Sounds great! Will definitely keep an eye on it and will most likely be one of your first customers (again).

Can you tell us, if the (gw2) hack will require a subscription or a 1-time-payment?

Any chance that you will include a way to automate the usage of the hack? E.g. create a list of coordinates(just like in Midnight), set some timer/key strokes and then let the hack teleport through the coordinate list and execute the pre-set timer/key strokes?
You'd make me a very rich guild wars 2 hacker then.
It'll be something like that, nothing is final yet though

I'll keep it with basic features for now and eventually add more stuff, the forum will have seperate request sections for just that kinda stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 00:44   #3900 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice. this is like hags-club except buffy style. In that case, please make sure click to teleport works with the new platform. This was actually the deciding factor that made me leave hags-club for your gw2 hack. I don't mind paying subscription, in fact its good that you finally did this, it gives you an incentive to challenge yourself in bringing your customers amazing hacks (:
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread