Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skript.gg for fivem/gta

Discussion on Skript.gg for fivem/gta within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/14/2023, 14:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
why the hell can you not just fix the issue though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekoi View Post
That's true, we'd rather refund than deal with mysterious issues a percentage of the users have than dealing with them, in the long run it makes all the difference focusing on stuff that affects the majority. And don't get started with "but many people have this!!!", you're in an echo chamber, people that use without issues don't come forth as they have no reason to. It's common knowledge our support is slow and we literally state so where you open the ticket, there is no "make you feel good" unpaid labour staff to coddle you 24/7, you are talking directly to us. If you're so afraid of **** forbid* having your money returned if something goes wrong then sure, choose another provider.

EDIT: Say what in the ticket, that a refund that's not a direct cash-in-hand transfer may take some time even though that should be common knowledge? Here's a quote with the link:

why the hell can you not just fix the issue though? its obviously an issue that many users have been dealing with. this attitude of "**** you users we know you paid for our product and you support us but we made a ****** loader and dont wanna fix it so **** off" is so weird of a provider to have, ive literally never seen a provider be this stubborn about fixing a massive issue on their end.

if youre complaining about losing money when you refund, why not just fix the **** issue?
Old 08/17/2023, 08:57   #32

UID ISSUE fr tho Skripts worked fine for me for years. Maybe try to trouble shoot the issue yourself instead? You have to realize the people buying FiveM cheats are either on the spectrum or a teenager and quite frankly Skript nigs ain’t got time for yall type. You see so many people complaining about the SAME EXACT ISSUE and all of them can’t be bothered to some basic troubleshooting. It’s the same reason they have no general chat & are quick to refund. It’s to weed out the autist that aren’t worth the time and effort.
I’d like to say Every issue I’ve ever had with them has been solved with a simple removal of a windows update or rolling back to a previous image.

RIP Skript rust. Miss that **** was goated for closet stuff ran like a champ on my old r9 380.
Old 08/17/2023, 23:25   #33

Skript is detected by fini which 90% of servers are on right now. I don't think there is anything out there for Fini
Old 08/20/2023, 10:32   #34

skript.gg is best for ragemp if you are going to be safe on pc checks just use gta 5 silent and click on self delete and anti pc check and the admins wont find skript.gg on your computer.
Old 08/21/2023, 22:00   #35

Quote:
Thanks, maybe someday. Yes we ban on refund (and we do say - don't buy again) to discourage problematic users from purchasing again so we don't have to deal with them AGAIN, this is our policy. Be it somebody that is impossible to communicate with, having weird issues and or refusing to provide recreation steps, being abusive in support or whatever other reason then suddenly having an urge to "I just wanted to try again" and cost us money in payment processing fees and time in tickets (Yes, we lost money on your purchase too ).

What we don't appreciate is being shat on when somebody has a non-ideal experience and conveniently leaving out the important details or making up straight lies. (I.E. the reddit pictures you sent, I can guarantee you everybody got refunds that wasn't ban evading, even though we do refund ban evasions sometimes too but that's on a person by person basis)
yo, kind of an old thread, i know, but is there a possibility of getting an unban after getting banned? i found a fix for the issue which has worked for other people around me, i won't even be askin for a refund if it doesnt work
Old 08/24/2023, 02:47   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by czveselka View Post
yo, kind of an old thread, i know, but is there a possibility of getting an unban after getting banned? i found a fix for the issue which has worked for other people around me, i won't even be askin for a refund if it doesnt work
Would you reccomend Skript at this moment ? looking in the market for a pvp based software. Heard Skript is good but this loader thing holding me back.
Old 12/22/2023, 07:37   #37

Quote:
Thanks, maybe someday. Yes we ban on refund (and we do say - don't buy again) to discourage problematic users from purchasing again so we don't have to deal with them AGAIN, this is our policy. Be it somebody that is impossible to communicate with, having weird issues and or refusing to provide recreation steps, being abusive in support or whatever other reason then suddenly having an urge to "I just wanted to try again" and cost us money in payment processing fees and time in tickets (Yes, we lost money on your purchase too ).

What we don't appreciate is being shat on when somebody has a non-ideal experience and conveniently leaving out the important details or making up straight lies. (I.E. the reddit pictures you sent, I can guarantee you everybody got refunds that wasn't ban evading, even though we do refund ban evasions sometimes too but that's on a person by person basis)
I used your stuff for a year then got stuck on 0% after reinstall (could have been an update) asked in a ticket if I can do something and instantly got banned even I would have waited or do something on my own to try and fix it. But why do you ban hwid lifetime? I mean it’s not our fault that it doesn’t work. I understand that these tickets are annoying but like myself I wouldn’t have made a ticket again, just try reinstall and ****. You could have just answer me in the ticket that you do not have a fix and that’s it, but ban me from your service seems a bit like you are upset that we found an error in your product. My ban is like a year past and I would def use it again if I could but idk why your ban policy is that strict even for normal casual user.
Old 12/23/2023, 17:27   #38

Updating Microsoft Edge to the most recent version, solved the problem for me.
Old 01/29/2024, 05:18   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikka Man View Post
I used your stuff for a year then got stuck on 0% after reinstall (could have been an update) asked in a ticket if I can do something and instantly got banned even I would have waited or do something on my own to try and fix it. But why do you ban hwid lifetime? I mean it’s not our fault that it doesn’t work. I understand that these tickets are annoying but like myself I wouldn’t have made a ticket again, just try reinstall and ****. You could have just answer me in the ticket that you do not have a fix and that’s it, but ban me from your service seems a bit like you are upset that we found an error in your product. My ban is like a year past and I would def use it again if I could but idk why your ban policy is that strict even for normal casual user.
Used their product for 1.5-2 years , had 1 issue when I first subscribed at that time general chat was still open. Was stuck at 0 percent init, tried to log in a couple times and trouble shoot it myself before I made a ticket instead I got a ban message, made a ticket was accused of trying to reverse engineering their cheat, I told them "I just play video games and have no motivation or reason to so" They believed me unbanned me and I continued to use their cheat for another year and half or so before i lost interest in fivem. Came back after a year break spent bought another 1 month. Literally same process as above stuck at 0%, tried to login and trouble shoot b4 i made a ticket, Got a ban message made same ticket appealing the same thing. Refunded my 15 dollars and left me banned instead, long story short dont have cheat engine or any IDA on your computer or you're a super hacker.
Old 01/29/2024, 06:23   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Anyone recommend it? Does the ESP show players names? Currently I'm using sonziz's GTA it's alright but doesn't show players names. How long has it been undetected and what features does it have that would flag events for admins?
Eulen the best cheat for fivem and gta, the best i test and its great
Old 02/01/2024, 20:52   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Yea I'm using red engine now, it's alright. Kinda wanted something more stable for streaming and what not
I've seen your comments on a couple of FiveM cheats so I'm guessing that you've already tried a few.. Care to recommend one?

Seen you on badboyscheats, eulen, and red
Old 02/05/2024, 20:54   #42

elite*gold: 230
Skript a pretty good cheat but the support behind that is horroble, they also just ban you for no reason and after that you never can use this anymore, if you ask them why you got banned they dont answer…

0x is also perfect for rage…