Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skript.gg for fivem/gta

Discussion on Skript.gg for fivem/gta within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/10/2023, 04:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekoi View Post
Thanks, maybe someday. Yes we ban on refund (and we do say - don't buy again) to discourage problematic users from purchasing again so we don't have to deal with them AGAIN, this is our policy. Be it somebody that is impossible to communicate with, having weird issues and or refusing to provide recreation steps, being abusive in support or whatever other reason then suddenly having an urge to "I just wanted to try again" and cost us money in payment processing fees and time in tickets (Yes, we lost money on your purchase too ).

What we don't appreciate is being shat on when somebody has a non-ideal experience and conveniently leaving out the important details or making up straight lies. (I.E. the reddit pictures you sent, I can guarantee you everybody got refunds that wasn't ban evading, even though we do refund ban evasions sometimes too but that's on a person by person basis)
The reddit photos were showing that there were multiple people saying they had the stuck on 0% issue, but of course, you guys don't care to fix or even find out the problem. I understand the refund issue, thats fine. The non-support is whats the issue, but of course, you don't see an issue with it.

Also... Speaking facts isn't talking ****.

You literally did not try to solve the issue. Clearly theres lots of other people having the issue.

The only reason why I made the follow-up post is that people asked if i bought it. So I left my "review" if you want to call it that. I guess it's more a review of your support. People interested in your cheat like I was should know, you have no intention to fix the issue of your loader.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2023, 05:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
The reddit photos were showing that there were multiple people saying they had the stuck on 0% issue, but of course, you guys don't care to fix or even find out the problem. I understand the refund issue, thats fine. The non-support is whats the issue, but of course, you don't see an issue with it.
Grade A example of skewing my words when I explained EXACTLY the reason for why it is handled like this. Sure, I could've messaged back and forth and comforted you more and apologized 10 fold but that would make me spend a significant amount of my time in support when instead I can make "the problem " - (AKA you, the customer in this scenario) go away quickly and go back to what I was doing previously. Genuinely sorry for making you feel unattented, we don't specialize in hospitality and anyone reading should understand this before proceeding.
Old 05/13/2023, 18:18   #18

elite*gold: 1886
Skript is good but they have the worst support on earth
Old 05/14/2023, 16:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale View Post
Skript is good but they have the worst support on earth
Oh I'm aware. They rather go the easy route then fix their loader.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2023, 23:41   #20

elite*gold: 1
Skript is quite trash, go with hydrogen. They atleast fix the problems of customers.
Old 05/23/2023, 20:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlitzAugenSchlitzer View Post
Skript is quite trash, go with hydrogen. They atleast fix the problems of customers.
They dont have anything for fivem right now
Old 06/11/2023, 18:36   #22

Skript.gg is one of the best cheats in the market imo. Using their “stealth” version is crazy asf on so many different levels. Game crashes, close your game for some reason? Well you don’t need to inject again😂. It stays injected, also stream proof(display cap proof too)
Old 06/14/2023, 10:21   #23

My buddy is having the same issues and still waiting for support to respond. Use to use skript back in the day but does seem there loader is having some issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2023, 00:13   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGod View Post
Skript.gg is one of the best cheats in the market imo. Using their “stealth” version is crazy asf on so many different levels. Game crashes, close your game for some reason? Well you don’t need to inject again😂. It stays injected, also stream proof(display cap proof too)
Doesn't change the fact it stays on 0% for 10 minutes lmao
Old 06/15/2023, 00:14   #25

idk that seems as just a problem on your end, I have 2 pcs (dma) and works on both bro
Old 06/15/2023, 00:38   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGod View Post
idk that seems as just a problem on your end, I have 2 pcs (dma) and works on both bro
It's not just a me problem lmao. Theres lots of people that have the same problem with skript.gg

Yet they don't want to fix the issue.

Like I said, skript.gg don't know/care to fix their loader issue, You ask for a refund, they ban you lmao

Oh yea, just a me problem.
Old 06/15/2023, 00:43   #27

Try badboycheats then bro. I’ve used them and are very good. Might have better luck there

Quote:
It's not just a me problem lmao. Theres lots of people that have the same problem with skript.gg

Yet they don't want to fix the issue.

Try badboy cheats bro. Might have better luck there for ya
Old 06/19/2023, 04:22   #28

elite*gold: 1886
Quote:

Like I said, skript.gg don't know/care to fix their loader issue, You ask for a refund, they ban you lmao
"I purchased a 30 months license of Skript, worked for a couple days, loader got stuck, I rebooted my machine, then they suspended my account"

If you're looking for a simple Aimbot & ESP, check RedEngine, I used it for a long time on Cosmic KOTH
Old 06/19/2023, 07:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale View Post
"I purchased a 30 months license of Skript, worked for a couple days, loader got stuck, I rebooted my machine, then they suspended my account"

If you're looking for a simple Aimbot & ESP, check RedEngine, I used it for a long time on Cosmic KOTH
Yea I'm using red engine now, it's alright. Kinda wanted something more stable for streaming and what not
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2023, 18:58   #30

Red is the best thing you can use and have a massive community