You last visited: Today at 21:34
Advertisement
[Requests Only]Signature Request Thread
Discussion on [Requests Only]Signature Request Thread within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.
02/18/2011, 04:16
#616
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,443
Received Thanks: 556
Request SIG:
Photo : My avatar
Name: .ikazzuma*
Just make may avatar to a sig . THANK YOU !
02/18/2011, 04:57
#617
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 134
Can I request for a resize of my signature here? I don't have Photoshop installed yet so I can't do it myself.
Resize it just enough so that it won't get resized automatically by the forums.
Please and Thank you
02/18/2011, 08:42
#618
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 8
Can I request an Avatar ?
Render : Mari Polaris
Name : bluemoon1236
02/18/2011, 10:04
#619
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 430
Received Thanks: 226
is it just me or...were just posting hell here without entertaining our posts?.
02/18/2011, 10:10
#620
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by
finalsmasher
Can I request for a resize of my signature here? I don't have Photoshop installed yet so I can't do it myself.
Resize it just enough so that it won't get resized automatically by the forums.
Please and Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by
finalsmasher
Can I request for a resize of my signature here? I don't have Photoshop installed yet so I can't do it myself.
Resize it just enough so that it won't get resized automatically by the forums.
Please and Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bluemoon1235
Can I request an Avatar ?
Render : Mari Polaris
Name : bluemoon1236
02/18/2011, 10:25
#621
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
teaball
Request for a sig.
kindly add a dark background (darkness) that will fit in it.
and please send me the psd file when it's done
thanks
BUMPING MY REQUEST!!!
02/18/2011, 11:05
#622
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 62
@teaball
02/18/2011, 11:20
#623
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,799
Received Thanks: 2,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by
.Walker
Name: .Walker
Motto: I'll show you the power of the Druid!
Theme: Ryan (1st job) add borders on it and the borders should be thick as like my current Dio sig and add a glassy effect just like this
and make a little scary effect on his axe just liek this
at last.. can u make an avatar too? xD (same as the signature but dont add the motto, just put my name in the bottom right)
repost D:<
02/18/2011, 11:20
#624
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncTheTempest
I will request for an avatar,
Render:
Sorry if the resolution is too big. D:
Can you put the name "jJ" in the lower left corner? Thanks
*bump.
02/18/2011, 11:51
#625
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 62
@.Walker
version 1
version 2
Sorry if you didn't like it
02/18/2011, 22:57
#626
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,799
Received Thanks: 2,790
its great but you forgot to add the effect like this
.. tnx for your effort.. i think ill use that one later..
02/19/2011, 00:08
#627
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Invictuz789
Can I Have Some Request:
Avatar:
Allen Walker og D-Gray Man With a Matching Signature!
Signature:
Allen Walker again.
Thanks,!~`
Here Again Paps,I Hope It Would Be Created...
02/19/2011, 06:28
#628
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,497
Received Thanks: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ChouKun
Requesting Signature.
Name ChouKun(Top-Right)
Render:
Dark Anmon With Dark Shine Effect
And Requesting for Avatar.
Name: ChouKun(lower-right)
Render: Lass 3rd job or use this
make it like sir .Walker's request with the weapon effect
reposted (Changed my request so the artist can make my request, my early request was too hard and now here easier)
02/19/2011, 08:18
#629
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
Can i repost my request???
02/19/2011, 08:23
#630
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
^sure. no matters...
Similar Threads
Signature Requests
11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies
My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38 .