You last visited: Today at 13:06
Advertisement
[Requests Only]Signature Request Thread
Discussion on [Requests Only]Signature Request Thread within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.
02/09/2011, 09:59
#571
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 792
Received Thanks: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Sinta12
Hey, it's not the best thing in the world, but it 'aint the worst. This should tie you down until they make you a better one (:
Sorry if i'm not in E*pvp artists, still learning too :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by
~SarahX23~
@KayRool PM me if you want the PSD.
I appreciate the effort of both of you , But I've come to realize that I should start making my own siggy back instead of leeching from people . Still , your effort [PSD] isn't in vain , cuz it's inspired me to create this...
02/09/2011, 11:27
#572
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,443
Received Thanks: 556
@sir sarah can i have my request ? editing my profile or avatar to a signature . hehe thanks~!
02/09/2011, 11:56
#573
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 16
@~SarahX23~
Thank you very much!!! I love my new sig!!
I'll make another request if you guys don't mind.
I will request for a sig.
Render:
Sorry if the resolution is too big. D:
Can you put the name "jJ" in the lower left corner? Thanks
02/09/2011, 12:23
#574
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,868
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SyncTheTempest
I'll make another request if you guys don't mind.
I will request for a sig.
Render:
Sorry if the resolution is too big. D:
Can you put the name "jJ" in the lower left corner? Thanks
I think thats not a render, BTW Double posting
#Reported..
02/09/2011, 13:09
#575
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by
~SarahX23~
I think thats not a render, BTW Double posting
#Reported..
I see, thanks for the correction. And sorry for double posting. I ddnt notice
02/09/2011, 15:22
#576
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
hmhmhmhmhmhm....
master sarah....
can you make me a thread.....\
i already post it.
i think its on page 57 ty...
02/09/2011, 23:08
#578
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
@kykiske maybe what you mean is an avatar or a signature. right?
02/10/2011, 06:50
#579
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
yes it is a signature......
i dont know how to use ps and i cant dl the ps i want.....
02/10/2011, 10:46
#580
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 168
Can I Have Some Request:
Avatar:
Allen Walker og D-Gray Man With a Matching Signature!
Signature:
Allen Walker again.
Thanks,!~`
02/11/2011, 09:29
#581
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
Request for a sig.
kindly add a dark background (darkness) that will fit in it.
and please send me the psd file when it's don
thanks
02/11/2011, 10:54
#582
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 134
Can You Make Me A AVATAR THAT WILL FIT IN THE FB...
Name:.Monique
Theme:
And
Name:.Monique
Theme:
Make It Redish..
And Make The Name Beautiful,
Thanks
02/11/2011, 11:35
#583
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 168
Monique,Please Don't Spam At This Thread.You Should Wait for Your Request Before making a New One.
02/11/2011, 13:05
#584
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 134
Sorry, Im Just Excited..
02/13/2011, 06:12
#585
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,497
Received Thanks: 1,138
Requesting Signature.
Name ChouKun(Top-Right)
Render:
AND
Nephilim(Left) VS (Center-****** Effect) Dark Anmon(Right)
Make It The Forest of Life Background
And Requesting for Avatar.
Name: ChouKun(lower-right)
Render: Lass 3rd job or use this
make it like sir .Walker's request with the weapon effect
Similar Threads
Signature Requests
11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies
My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:08 .