I'm seriously going to rage-Soon.Antique Flame only have 4 posts and well,you made a signature.GJ,others will probably gonna rage at you for not doing their requests even if they haven't reach the post requirement.
I'm seriously going to rage-Soon.Antique Flame only have 4 posts and well,you made a signature.GJ,others will probably gonna rage at you for not doing their requests even if they haven't reach the post requirement.
I'm seriously going to rage-Soon.Antique Flame only have 4 posts and well,you made a signature.GJ,others will probably gonna rage at you for not doing their requests even if they haven't reach the post requirement.
Dude You Not THe Only One In E PVPERS Even a JR wont be underestimated and you must be OL all the Time
Hey even if your request is rejected you can just learn on how to do it instead of asking it.
Trust me doing a sig for your self feels much better than let other people do it.
Signature Requests 11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=