---addded---
@jaja- I still hope that you still have the link on the previous fairy tail themed siggy request that I've made... I can't find it anywhere in this thread.
OFF-TOPIC!!
@branj13
You violated the signature rule...
it says : 2 images are allowed not 3 or more
and your sig have so many explanation abt non-sense text abt otaku and thats not helpful..
okei you can use 2 or more images but put it in a spoiler
OFF-TOPIC!!
@branj13
You violated the signature rule...
it says : 2 images are allowed not 3 or more
and your sig have so many explanation abt non-sense text abt otaku and thats not helpful..
okei you can use 2 or more images but put it in a spoiler
I'm aware of that... that's why I'm carefully choosing my siggy before implementing them.. and my sole reason why I don't have my siggy as of now.
Signature Requests 11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=