Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think i already Discover Armor stacking by myself? ;)

Discussion on I think i already Discover Armor stacking by myself? ;) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink I think i already Discover Armor stacking by myself? ;)

i think i suddenly do it by my own ......i want to know if my method were right? pls reply ....for those who use this trick tnx ..sorry for wrong grammar.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
On uploading images, You shouldn't use filehosting sites. (e.g. sendspace)
You can use image hosting sites that can use links to view it directly.

Anyway, we don't like to discuss regarding the armor stacking.
If you can do it, just keep it to yourself.

Note: There are different methods.
*Requesting for this thread to be closed.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 13:25   #3

Congratz TS, you just got your inbox sapmmed by tones of people asking you how to do it. You better keep it for youself!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 14:48   #4

^ tons of people? This section has already lessen its followers because of the lack of sd they can produce. Other sites already gave the tutorial on how to this thanks to them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2012, 15:04   #5

ca you share it to me i need to complete the 4 mp bar
Old 09/18/2012, 16:43   #6

Received Thanks: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyprix1111 View Post
^ tons of people? This section has already lessen its followers because of the lack of sd they can produce. Other sites already gave the tutorial on how to this thanks to them.
Then go there, this section doesn't need people who will follow because of the hacks we release. We need tons of people who have understanding and don't have narrow mindedness. If you don't understand why we are not allowing abusive hacks here then go. Okay?

No more replies, #Requesting Thread to be Closed.
ANY REPLIES WILL BE CONSIDERED AS SPAM AND WILL BE REPORTED.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 17:10   #7

^Can you name a hack/cheat that is not abusive?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2012, 20:02   #8

SOrry Isaac for posting but i have to say this.

ALL OF YOU THINK WE ARE HIDDING HACKS BECOUSE WE ARE SELFISH AND WAHT TO USE THEM FOR OURSELFS. IT'S NO LIKE THIS! THE HACKS WE CALL "ABUSIVE" ARE THOSE THAT CAN BE USED IN PVP LIKE ARMOR STACKING AND ITS ALMOST A PERMANENT BAN. DONT U GUYS UNDERSTAND? WE ARE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO YOU WANT TO LOSE THE ACCOUNTS U HAVE LEVELED AND TOPPED UP CASH FOR SO LONG TIME?

IF YOU REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND US THEN MOVE THE THE OTHER HACKING SITES WHICH ALLOW EVERYTHING AND 90% OF THEIR CONTENT IS LEECHED FROM US.

End of rage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 20:25   #9

ofcourse we understand your point , that your doing this for our safety ..

but what about the people who are willing to take the risk ?

let's say the people who'd use armor stacking specifically for solo-ing champion mode and stuff ..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 21:34   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
@.Isaac251, Excuse me for my post.

@hwalalufazey,
Still we won't be able to share it because at this time, there are many persons that you [b]can't[b] trust no longer.
Specially that we're over the internet, we can't see every people who use this.
So that's why we won't have any option like "do it at your own risk" on every possible abusive hack.

Also, its for the best of the "player versus player" battles.
Don't rely on every hack that is working because that's where your gaming skills disappear.
( You'll be bored after all when always using hacks )

We're just sharing useful hacks that allows your player to be strong not by getting advantage of the other players.

@Everyone,
Even most GC regions doesn't have hacks, we still don't want to ruin the whole game.
We also give respect to other people who plays this game legit.

Requesting for a new hack?
• Its not easy to make another hack due to the tough security.
• There are no current hackers because of the others retired on playing the game.

Even I know how to do the item stacking, I still play legit without doing it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 21:41   #11

armor stacking seems fun though very risky ~ not my type to do ^_^
and already got my own exploit (unli******)
using "it" even in dungeons is already an abuse~ as you can solo dungeons like ruins of ancient kingdom which i can't go solo (champion mode) T_T
Old 09/19/2012, 06:45   #12

tnx for the response .....before im craving to know how to do the trick when i finally able to do it ....its like nothing ......i think the mods and other player was right not to share this method not because we are selfish or what ..but for our own safety.....and i notice after i run a dungeon there is a violation message ......sorry for the grammar errors
Old 09/19/2012, 10:12   #13

iI remember myself Years aAgo

when I discovered CARD DUPE XD
Old 09/19/2012, 11:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
@.Isaac251, Excuse me for my post.

@hwalalufazey,
Still we won't be able to share it because at this time, there are many persons that you [b]can't[b] trust no longer.
Specially that we're over the internet, we can't see every people who use this.
So that's why we won't have any option like "do it at your own risk" on every possible abusive hack.

Also, its for the best of the "player versus player" battles.
Don't rely on every hack that is working because that's where your gaming skills disappear.
( You'll be bored after all when always using hacks )

We're just sharing useful hacks that allows your player to be strong not by getting advantage of the other players.

@Everyone,
Even most GC regions doesn't have hacks, we still don't want to ruin the whole game.
We also give respect to other people who plays this game legit.

Requesting for a new hack?
• Its not easy to make another hack due to the tough security.
• There are no current hackers because of the others retired on playing the game.

Even I know how to do the item stacking, I still play legit without doing it.
you have my respect sir ..
i know and fully understand what you mean ..

i'm just tired of trying to look for the exploit myself , been trying for 2 weeks already .. lol .. still can't solo champion mode , i have dozens of boss pets rotting in storage since i can't get enough gate ores ..

anyways , nuff said .. i won't argue anymore
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/19/2012, 12:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyprix1111 View Post
Then what are you still doing here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwalalufazey View Post
you have my respect sir ..
i know and fully understand what you mean ..

i'm just tired of trying to look for the exploit myself , been trying for 2 weeks already .. lol .. still can't solo champion mode , i have dozens of boss pets rotting in storage since i can't get enough gate ores ..

anyways , nuff said .. i won't argue anymore
Try grinding in dungeon w/ your friends,guildmates etc. in that way you can gather your ores faster than normal.
oh and just play legit its more fun.. =)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread