Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips

Discussion on Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips

Happy Halloweens gc players

I've started this thread coz of my great experience in the current nightmare circus event.....i had my lil' duel pet yesterday after more than 1 hour of imba dungeon runs in the nightmare circus dungeons. At first i was just tryin the dungeon but then i was overwhelmed with the drops i got addicted to it, they are cash items free to loot, yeah!.....It was so sweet specially the pet duel.

Anywei, here's what i've been doin:
1. I don't host/create rooms in the circus dungeon, i join them. It's free since the host's golden ticket will b the one wasted not mine.
2. I run normal dungeons ahead & collect circus admission tickets, stack them before spending it at the circus dungeon. In my opinion, Golden tickets isn't that important, Admission tickets are more important. Why you say, bcoz u can just join rooms with golden tickets even if u don't have golden ticket, but u can't enter the circus dungeon if u don't have an admission ticket.
3. If ur goin for great drops then enter circus dungeon rooms with very hard difficulty and be sure that the host has a golden ticket coz if he run out of golden ticket then exit the room already before the game starts coz ur just gonna be wasting ur admission ticket.

So there you go. Anyone can share their nightmare circus experiences here and also share tips. Enjoy!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2011, 10:56   #2

how cn i get admisiion tickets fast?? can i get them in champ modes??
Old 10/27/2011, 11:41   #3

pvp do it with a buddy, a pvp boost that's faster
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2011, 15:02   #4

thx for this idea XD
Old 10/27/2011, 16:06   #5

so when you win pvp, 100% admission ticket? or its just random?
Old 10/27/2011, 16:23   #6

random drop sir
Old 10/27/2011, 17:09   #7

2. I run normal dungeons ahead & collect circus admission tickets, stack them before spending it at the circus dungeon. In my opinion, Golden tickets isn't that important, Admission tickets are more important. Why you say, bcoz u can just join rooms with golden tickets even if u don't have golden ticket, but u can't enter the circus dungeon if u don't have an admission ticket.

you said here that it can get from dungeon? right? so can i get admision ? on dungeons?
Old 10/28/2011, 01:26   #8

you can get NC tickets on pvp or in dungeon and has no high chance guarantee that it will drop so just hunt or enjoy killing noobs in pvp
Old 10/28/2011, 01:38   #9

@kidcheater shifter s correct, this morning i have accumulated 17 admission tickets from pvp matches, i prefer pvp better than dungeons that's my opinion

Nightmare Circus

- This is only an Event Dungeon [ Not Permanent ]
- B4re you can enter this Dungeon you need 1 Golden Ticket or Admission Ticket
- Admission Ticket parts can be acquired by finishing Dungeon Runs or Winning in PVP ( 1 Part Per Piece , You Need 3 Parts to Completely Craft 1 Whole Admission Ticket )
- Golden Ticket = Good Drops ( Random Property Scroll , Socket Jewels , Duel JR Treasure Chest , Can Access Secret Boss or 2nd Form of Master Circus Ziddler
- Admission Ticket = Normal Dungeon Run , Normal Item Drop , Master Ziddler 1st Form Only
Stage Consist of 5 Area [ Golden Ticket Route ]
Stage Consist of 4 Area [ Admission Ticket Route ]
- Circus Costume Set and Circus Accessories [ Level 30 , 50 , 70 ) ( Rare Grade Automatic Set na ang Property Points )
- Golden Slime - Not 100% sure to appear in every run ( assuming moslty it cud be seen at the 2nd Area of the Dungeon )
- When you have a Golden Ticket on Your Inventory - You'll have a Golden Ticket sign outside ur Dungeon Room + Golden Ticket Sign in your Character Area [ you can also access colored fonts via Golden Ticket and Admission Ticket ]
1 Star or Normal Mode is 20 to 39
2 Star or Hard Mode 40 to 59
3 Star or Very Hard Mode is 60 to 80 [ Champion Mode Effect in VH Mode ]
the Nightmare Circus also has a title (45 successful runs)
Old 10/28/2011, 07:38   #10

No offense but aside from the pet and cash item drops, the rest of nightmare circus is rubbish (title is merely rare grade wtf!) The only reason I go on the dungeon runs is to farm duel jr's upgraded skill. And btw, regardless of the level, the circus costume armors have THE SAME bonus properties. Not worth farming the lvl 70 sets, but the Saint Black drops in VH mode is a different story.
Old 10/28/2011, 07:57   #11

agree.....for those who already had their duel pet there's not much to collect aside from duel's upgraded skill only the reinforcement scroll:rune +11 to +15 and the random properties scroll
Old 10/28/2011, 09:21   #12

i had fun pounding 'em clowns
Old 10/28/2011, 09:27   #13

I have 200 tickets because of my lvl 57 noob account. :3
Old 10/28/2011, 09:32   #14

^lol do u really need 200 tickets? good for u then

i'm actually using the mask i got for my amy (looks ugly tho) but for the rest, i think i have enough accessories already. maybe the set will look nice...
Old 10/29/2011, 08:05   #15

I have 200 tickets because of my lvl 57 noob account. :3

-->can you please teach me how to get tickets faster.?? hehehe i already have 5 mask for my jin because i really wanted to have a mask with both hp and mp regen...^_^

the dunggeons a bit fun though.