1st..
Its a trojan not malware, BUT ITS FALSE POSITIVE
2nd..
I have really no intention of putting a virus, and if I do, what would it give me?
3rd..
If your wondering why theres a trojan, its because its protected by .Net Reactor
Its a trusted protector, even Microsoft tried it
(search it in google if you want to know the site)
4th..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Camilla Margaret Siy
Ps:(Some Antivirus Detects Sr Celtics Hacks As A Malware.....
Not Some Antivirus, but ONLY ONE antivirus detects its a virus, Avira Antivir.
Its FALSE POSITIVE, ITS SAFE
5th..
I may not be in the hackers club, not rest a sure, Im trusted too
I have no intentions of spreading a virus, I just want to help you in GC
If I ran this hack and I use Avira Antivir, will the hack still run? Or will Avira block the virus it detected... cause i got confused on the file-scan report of the hack contained:
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2010.10.03.01 2010.10.03 -
AntiVir 7.10.12.111 2010.10.01 TR/ATRAPS.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.10.03 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.10.03 -
Uh it contains no virus that's for sure, i have a norton 360 4.0 OEM and superantispyware which is compatible with all antivirus that also detects trojans,malwares,whatever wares. I even scanned it before extracting the rar. it's 100% safe, and a guardian wouldn't give us viruses
and as of the moment, grand chase did not send me any trojan/malware while using this SD hack
but they tried to when using noein's ultimate 7 hack, but both of my anti-virus blocked it at the same time.
Thx ate Bea di ko kase alam un ehh !! ung nadedetect!!
Your Welcome. Please Don't Use Tagalog Language Here. Its Not Allowed In This Section Thank You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Celtics
1st..
Its a trojan not malware, BUT ITS FALSE POSITIVE
2nd..
I have really no intention of putting a virus, and if I do, what would it give me?
3rd..
If your wondering why theres a trojan, its because its protected by .Net Reactor
Its a trusted protector, even Microsoft tried it
(search it in google if you want to know the site)
4th..
Not Some Antivirus, but ONLY ONE antivirus detects its a virus, Avira Antivir.
Its FALSE POSITIVE, ITS SAFE
5th..
I may not be in the hackers club, not rest a sure, Im trusted too
I have no intentions of spreading a virus, I just want to help you in GC
Thanks Sir. I Didn't Know That Only Avira Detects It As Virus. Well Its A False Postitive. So Its Safe. Hehe
Btw Sir. :| Can I Request You To Add Basilisk In The 1st Stage Of Temple Of Fire? Its So Hard For Me To Get That Basilisk Seal.<//3 Needed For My Amy's 4th Job Quest. I Really Hate Basilisk. Arrr
Here's A Tutorial AGAIN. For Those Who Can't Access The HACK.
*PATCH 1st YOUR GRAND CHASE CLIENT BEFORE FOLLOWING The Steps
Step 1.
Step 2.
Step 3.
Step 4.
Step 5.
When Your Going To Deactivate The Hack.
*Logout Your Account. ( Don't Close 1st The GC Client.)
*Right Click On The Icon Of Sir Celtics Hack ( Bottom Down Right )
*Click Deactivate. ( Activate-Deactivate )