Patch Window opened, downloaded the texture\spark0.kom file but the Start button cannot be clicked.
Then, I tried clicking the Activate button. The patcher downloaded another file and then the Start button was again clickable.
While on the log-in window, I checked to see if the activate button could still be clicked but it cannot be clicked anymore and only the deactivate button was clickable. I did not click it, though.
I logged in, went inside a PWed room with Ryan as my char, but it seems that the hack wasn't activated at all.
Patch Window opened, downloaded the texture\spark0.kom file but the Start button cannot be clicked.
Then, I tried clicking the Activate button. The patcher downloaded another file and then the Start button was again clickable.
While on the log-in window, I checked to see if the activate button could still be clicked but it cannot be clicked anymore and only the deactivate button was clickable. I did not click it, though.
I logged in, went inside a PWed room with Ryan as my char, but it seems that the hack wasn't activated at all.
The hack is an SD hack, right?
Hmmm try restarting your pc.
Since if you have problems in the patcher, it wont work.
Since my trainer has a domino effect.
The Activate wont be enabled until you pressed the RunGC
(remember dont click activate in the patcher, only in the login screen)
Since if you have problems in the patcher, it wont work.
Since my trainer has a domino effect.
The Activate wont be enabled until you pressed the RunGC
(remember dont click activate in the patcher, only in the login screen)
Try restarting your pc
I tried restarting it but it still won't work.
I noticed something unusual, though. The activate and deactivate buttons are already enabled together with the RunGC.
Sir, it`s just a FALST POSITIVE.
Try downloading it w/o Anti-virus applications.
But make sure that you don`t downloading anything when it is deactivated.