Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NAGC dungeon hack

Discussion on [Release] NAGC dungeon hack within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2010, 10:06   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodit View Post
u mean x86 is full screen n x64 is not full screen?
x86 for 32bit and x64 for 64bit. .
Old 03/15/2010, 10:18   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
@TeaBubblez

Sry for not replying. I already modified the code for kaze champ, and it'll be released, probably tomorrow. Please classify it as a request though, since you can still get Peacemaker xD.

@The Necromancer

Tyvm for testing Victor for me. First room usually needs about 10+ seconds to get teleported afterwards, and it was to prevent having to wait about 20+ seconds at the very last room.

@crudohgod

Good luck finding one.

Like I said, update is tomorrow, pretty fast seeing how I said "Idk when next update will be". 3 exams are on this Friday, so tomorrow's one will absolutely be the last one for the week. I also need to work on some other hack.
@Makim43: can u edit your hack to do full stage Battle for Bermesiah ? that stage got so much exp (better than Forest of life, tested)
Old 03/15/2010, 14:15   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashtion View Post
@Makim43: can u edit your hack to do full stage Battle for Bermesiah ? that stage got so much exp (better than Forest of life, tested)
This Hack Is not For Level But For Quest
Old 03/15/2010, 16:12   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortoflosera View Post
This Hack Is not For Level But For Quest
oh k , Sorry i don't know that
Old 03/15/2010, 16:25   #545

Quote:
@The Necromancer

Tyvm for testing Victor for me. First room usually needs about 10+ seconds to get teleported afterwards, and it was to prevent having to wait about 20+ seconds at the very last room.
No problem. It seemed a bit weird at first if only cause I thought I'd be stuck in the first room, but I was relieved that it went on. Again if you need more testing, let me know. Just a heads up, but from the looks of it we'll be getting the final Xenia dungeon and possibly the last 2 boss pets for Xenia and Silver Land.
Old 03/15/2010, 17:45   #546

Received Thanks: 2,132
Thank you ppl for helping in answering the questions.

@The Necromancer

It's the 8th dungeon with thanatos, right? I already edited that for star 3 and champion mode, I just don't remember when.

Hack updated. BFB is still 50 seconds cuz there was no way to reduce it without risking some losses, and kaze is modified so you can loot something not job mission related. No further update this week since there were no application errors. I'll not be able to update this even if Tuesday's patch prevents this hack from being used. Enjoy ppl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2010, 20:04   #547

Quote:
Hack updated. BFB is still 50 seconds cuz there was no way to reduce it without risking some losses, and kaze is modified so you can loot something not job mission related. No further update this week since there were no application errors. I'll not be able to update this even if Tuesday's patch prevents this hack from being used. Enjoy ppl.
Thank you sir makim. .
btw, are in this patch can drop ellia's pearl on 3 star in ellia continent?
as you say on the previous page??
Old 03/15/2010, 20:20   #548

Great the hack is working perfect 5✰
Old 03/15/2010, 20:22   #549

@valkrieyz

Afraid not.
Old 03/15/2010, 22:26   #550

what did he updated today?
Old 03/15/2010, 22:32   #551

Quote:
Thank you ppl for helping in answering the questions.

@The Necromancer

It's the 8th dungeon with thanatos, right? I already edited that for star 3 and champion mode, I just don't remember when.

Yep. I'll do a test sometime tomorrow if I get the chance. Hopefully you edited the Champ Mode one to make it possible for Xenia pearls, as that's the best dungeon to get them in. If not, well least I can use it to get the manual.
Old 03/15/2010, 23:19   #552

@werten987

Some bugfix in the application where it can give out error in a very specific situation. + modified kaze'aze so you can get loots in champion mode.

@The Necromancer

I'm 100% sure I didn't edit that for pearl drops, but which manual are you talking about? Is it a new pet or somethin?

I'm going to make announcement for next Tuesday. There will be a modification in Forgotten City difficulty 3 so that you have more time to pick up pearls, and there might be more.

After next Tuesday, I might slow down in updating this thread since I've been neglecting GCKR hack community where I was involved in for too long (I haven't been there even before ronan came out), and I'll be making one exclusively for GCKR.

I'm still looking for another method of bypassing.
Old 03/16/2010, 00:23   #553

May I request the possibility of adding the other xenia dungeons on this hack ?

It seems that we`re most likely going to get the Tanathos Jr pet and it requires a hefty amount of xenian orbs (boss orbs).

The dungeons except Forest of Life , Temple of Quatal and Xenia Border are unaffected by the hack so I guess it`s rather hard getting their orbs without it ?

:P Just a request no need to take it seriously if you don`t have the time.

Thanks for reading~
Old 03/16/2010, 00:44   #554

Quote:
@werten987

@The Necromancer

I'm 100% sure I didn't edit that for pearl drops, but which manual are you talking about? Is it a new pet or somethin?
So far it seems the Lake Aurora Boss pet and Thanatos, the Xenia 8 boss, will be available on wednesday, along with the Xenia 8 dungeon. So far a screenshot in PVP shows that it's gonna be coming out wednesday, or the week after at the latest
Old 03/16/2010, 00:47   #555

XD

I cant see the link T.T
Closed Thread