Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCPH][Release] SD HACK.. IGNIS MOUNTAIN UPDATE 11/20/09

Discussion on [GCPH][Release] SD HACK.. IGNIS MOUNTAIN UPDATE 11/20/09 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/20/2009, 15:32   #421

elite*gold: 0
Yes... It seems that they're setting-up a trap... I feel that there's a chance that we are being monitored... It seems that this cheat works... But for what reason? Has LUG intend to put their guard down for us to take the bait? Hmmm
Old 11/20/2009, 15:35   #422

elite*gold: 20
~Use at your Own Risk^^
Old 11/20/2009, 15:48   #423

Script still works as of 10:45pm, Nov. 20, 2009.
However ive experienced a sort of "bug" in the script (dunno how to call it)

Anyways, im currently in Temple of Origins ... Everything works well ... but when I got to Zen, his life is zero but he's still alive! huhuhuhuh! I even got his orb yet he's still very much alive. Couldnt kill him as i was in the dungeon alone. No choice but to "fail" the game.
Anyways, the script is super amazing since it worked out pretty well ... except for a tinsy-bitsy bug in the Temple of Origins. It doesnt happen always though. Ive had this bug for about three times already. But ok naman .... cant complain ^^

Just wanted to know as well if anyone had experienced what i did
Old 11/20/2009, 15:51   #424

i sense a ban wave coming
Old 11/20/2009, 16:10   #425

Here's my insight.

I have this hunch that LUG is really up to something, but who knows?

2nd, maybe the reason this hack works is because they had the script or whatsoever removed from main.exe (if it has one). It was yesterday I think, when the GCPH goes down, that was around 10 PM as I remember. Also, there is also these series of extended maintenance.

The only reason I can see is that the script theyve inserted unto the main.exe resulted in errors for the GCPH system.

That's my insight though, Im not saying it is correct, its just my insight.
Old 11/20/2009, 16:13   #426

wew.. i dont want to be banned..
eventhough i use hacks solo mode..
huhuuhuh.. i'll use it carefully and not everytime..
Old 11/20/2009, 16:21   #427

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fields View Post
Script still works as of 10:45pm, Nov. 20, 2009.
However ive experienced a sort of "bug" in the script (dunno how to call it)

Anyways, im currently in Temple of Origins ... Everything works well ... but when I got to Zen, his life is zero but he's still alive! huhuhuhuh! I even got his orb yet he's still very much alive. Couldnt kill him as i was in the dungeon alone. No choice but to "fail" the game.
Anyways, the script is super amazing since it worked out pretty well ... except for a tinsy-bitsy bug in the Temple of Origins. It doesnt happen always though. Ive had this bug for about three times already. But ok naman .... cant complain ^^

Just wanted to know as well if anyone had experienced what i did
~Solution:

~Dont Press the "X"

~Wait till the 2nd Speech...

~After Zen Die
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2009, 16:21   #428

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by adictuz01 View Post
Here's my insight.

2nd, maybe the reason this hack works is because they had the script or whatsoever removed from main.exe (if it has one). It was yesterday I think, when the GCPH goes down, that was around 10 PM as I remember. Also, there is also these series of extended maintenance.

The only reason I can see is that the script theyve inserted unto the main.exe resulted in errors for the GCPH system.

Yes , i think your insight is some what correct , when the main.exe has been revised is the very 1st time when the script editors and GC ph Forumers started whining about random bugs , EULA termination , cash rollback and more. As my personal insight about this is , ahmmm ... maybe GC admins are preparing something / or other way to block foreign or edited scripts or as one of the forumer stated above , a ban wave is coming *but it is impossible because they have just release a gacha redux and a purchasing event*. As a final piece of advice , use this ai.kom script at your own risk ; *i had to stop using it because of fearing of losing my account, maybe i'll use it after tuesday's patch if it is still working*
Old 11/20/2009, 16:21   #429

every mods says use it at your own risk .

if you use hack take its consequences
Old 11/20/2009, 16:25   #430

Remember guys, Once you've used this hack be ready to take the consequences its your own fault when you get banned so please dont blame the editor's nor the mods,.. this will just put you in the world of shame..

:3
Old 11/20/2009, 16:34   #431

We already are taking the risk when using any kinds of hacks.
Old 11/20/2009, 16:47   #432

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by israelbjorn View Post
Yes... It seems that they're setting-up a trap... I feel that there's a chance that we are being monitored... It seems that this cheat works... But for what reason? Has LUG intend to put their guard down for us to take the bait? Hmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakyu View Post
i sense a ban wave coming
Quote:
Originally Posted by adictuz01 View Post
Here's my insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
Yes , i think your insight is some what correct , when the main.exe has been revised is the very 1st time when the script editors and GC ph Forumers started whining about random bugs , EULA termination , cash rollback and more. As my personal insight about this is , ahmmm ... maybe GC admins are preparing something / or other way to block foreign or edited scripts or as one of the forumer stated above , a ban wave is coming *but it is impossible because they have just release a gacha redux and a purchasing event*. As a final piece of advice , use this ai.kom script at your own risk ; *i had to stop using it because of fearing of losing my account, maybe i'll use it after tuesday's patch if it is still working*
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty69 View Post
Remember guys, Once you've used this hack be ready to take the consequences its your own fault when you get banned so please dont blame the editor's nor the mods,.. this will just put you in the world of shame..

:3

What now ?
What can you guys say bout this ?..
is LU setting up a trap ?
Old 11/20/2009, 16:56   #433

Right now. All seems fine but I am a bit worried. Whenever I go on a dungeon run, I get a bit nervous and try to finish it as quickly as possible while scanning my whole screen to see if my session is being recorded.

It is kind of suspicious that they've let their guard down, but who knows. We may or may not really be that lucky. @_@" Btw, I second the motion on what werty69 said about taking responsibility when getting banned, so be careful people.

Especially those no good people who try to sell the hack to others just to make a little profit. >.>" May you be caught. *bow*
Old 11/20/2009, 16:59   #434

So should we use it or not ? XD.XD.
Old 11/20/2009, 16:59   #435

Use it at your own risk. XD
Closed Thread