Im the original creator of this sd hack.. And of course my hack includes skip dialogue in dungeons.. And I bet skbrence sd hack cant kill mana crystals.. Like I expected, coz I intended not to kill those crystals in my hack.. Meaning if he can make his hack to kill that crystal, He is not leeching my work.. But if not, he leeched it.. Try to read 1st page about it.
done,. ive tried his haxx.
MANA CRYSTALS didnt die.
dow,. my skip dialogue box is not working xD
imma DL again.
Finally, I've decided to release this hack now than to release it on Tuesday. The long wait is over.
SD hack?? Don't know what to call this..
Download Link : Working as of Nov 3 2009
Release Date: Oct 30 2009 4:00am
Credits to Brian for his lines and Frostblaze for his idea. thanks guys
Simple TUT:
1: Download the file then patch your GC client, but don't click start yet.
2: Go on your GC folder/stage and extract the file there.
3: Then click start. No need for bypass.
Note: Always do this whenever you will start your client. If your too lazy to do that. Bypass the launcher.
The long wait is over!! Finally!!
Mana Valley fixed
Quest dialogue fixed
Skip dungeon dialogue included
Ronan pvp bug Fixed
Kerrie Beach client fixed
No more lines
Cursed Mana Crystal in Mana Valley does not affected by sd and 1 hit.
I intended not to.. To know who is leeching and who's not.
Now if you see someone posted an SD hack that cannot kill the cursed mana crystal. It means he leeched his files from me.. Good day!! Now I know how you feel kuya Brian.
Most of all you can use this for job change.
Note: Don't ask stupid questions.. Just Read and Use your head!!
Download the newest file for better hacking experiences
Release Date: Oct 30 2009 4:00am (<-- You haven't edited this one because you want to claim that you have released scripts earlier... This release date was been used at Last Week's patch... You're not editing that line so that you could claim us leechers right?...)
Credits to Brian for his lines and Frostblaze for his idea. thanks guys
Btw, How could I leech? My RAR is consists only by one file... While yours is not... How could I leech? LoL... You're really funny... Btw again, I don't need to prove myself to you... I know im innocent...
Release Date: Oct 30 2009 4:00am (<-- You haven't edited this one because you want to claim that you have released scripts earlier... This release date was been used at Last Week's patch... You're not editing that line so that you could claim us leechers right?...)
Credits to Brian for his lines and Frostblaze for his idea. thanks guys
Btw, How could I leech? My RAR is consists only by one file... While yours is not... How could I leech? LoL... You're really funny... Btw again, I don't need to prove myself to you... I know im innocent...
Well if you're really an editor.. Why not fixing the said bugs?
If you do. You're not. I'll be waiting for you to fix it. Good Day
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE PH HACK ALWAYS UPDATED~ 02/05/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies I DECIDED TO COMPILE MY HACKS HERE!!!
UPDATED GC UPDATED THE GG OR GAMEGUARD SO UPDATED AGAIN
here is the old main.exe and the gameguard bypass before the patch this morning as of February 04, 2010
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OR ELSE!!!THE HACK WILL NOT WORK^^
How to use this..
1.) Download then extract it using WinZip / WinRAR
2.) Put it inside your Grand Chase folder and overwrite your main.exe
3.) open the "run_direct" the sd hack
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE SD HACK NOT LIKE BRIAN~ 02/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies Wew It`s very hard to create sd hack for february 2,2010 now i will post this sd hack easy as brians files im not competencing ^^
steps to work:
1.patch your gc first
2.paste run_direct.bat in your grandchase folder click yes
3.click the file you download double click in your gc folder
4.it will not work if you didnt click or open that
5.enjoy hacking
6.no bugs all clear no virus
7.just remember before you play gc click run_direct.bat to bypass GG^^
click thanks if i helped^^
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE PH SUDDEN DEATH HACK 01/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies REALEASE GRANDCHASE HACK!!!
---
PRESS THANKS IF I HELP!!!
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
CLOSED BECAUSE MANY LEECHERS