Brain,Sir, ummm just to let u know that there are some things that are affecting the mission quests for characters.
1. Wen i was doing sieghart mission i cudnt complete the "partusauy sea" map becuz their was no item drop and i also did some on champ mode(9x's thats sad =/) there, but still no luck.
2. Wen i was doing Ellia dungeon, I cudnt recieve the Item dropz I supposed to and I also did some on champ and 3starz so umm.... im guessing that both of them,bcuz i cud of recieved them on 2 or 1 starz. certain maps cannot recieve quest Item dropz on Champ mode and/or 3starz, dont know y.
just wanted to let u know...... sry for mi bad typing :/.
3. Well that was all the problemz i had, but keep up the good work, ill just do it without the hacks for a while -.-;.
Yes, I was considering this. But I had 8 fragments when I had 6 rings. I got 9 more rings while playing nothing but that dungeon for 3 hours straight, and did not get one single item from Vanessa. How did I get 8 fragments from Vanessa while getting the first 6 rings and no fragments while getting the last NINE rings?
I think changing the X and Y axis of the bosses or removing their dialogue is doing something with the bosses and their related quests on certain dungeons.
Brain,Sir, ummm just to let u know that there are some things that are affecting the mission quests for characters.
1. Wen i was doing sieghart mission i cudnt complete the "partusauy sea" map becuz their was no item drop and i also did some on champ mode(9x's thats sad =/) there, but still no luck.
2. Wen i was doing Ellia dungeon, I cudnt recieve the Item dropz I supposed to and I also did some on champ and 3starz so umm.... im guessing that both of them,bcuz i cud of recieved them on 2 or 1 starz. certain maps cannot recieve quest Item dropz on Champ mode and/or 3starz, dont know y.
just wanted to let u know...... sry for mi bad typing :/.
3. Well that was all the problemz i had, but keep up the good work, ill just do it without the hacks for a while -.-;.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k19jackyl
Yes, I was considering this. But I had 8 fragments when I had 6 rings. I got 9 more rings while playing nothing but that dungeon for 3 hours straight, and did not get one single item from Vanessa. How did I get 8 fragments from Vanessa while getting the first 6 rings and no fragments while getting the last NINE rings?
I think changing the X and Y axis of the bosses or removing their dialogue is doing something with the bosses and their related quests on certain dungeons.
what GC version you play ?
in GCPH i completed the quest of
BM in just a day using sir Brian and accompany hacks
i think drop of the item
depends on how much hits you've done
on the monster (of course you need luck )
since all hacks are SD "sudden death" item drop
of a monster will decrease
no offense
but its "every file" not "every files" check the grammar
and please dont put an infraction again i posted this reply for you to know, so take it positively brian
drop rate was a problem from gc not from the hax bcuz even the gems to SBG n the sylph armor dont was dropping, whatever it was fixed, now gems n armor its dropping again ^_^
[RELEASE] GC Dungeon hacks + Extras [GC ALL VERSION] 03/03/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, I managed to configure my own python script that is not detected by any GC version, although I have not tested this on KGC.
Download GCHack.exe, extract it to your GC root directory
Select your GC Version (Not sure if KGC is functional) :confused:
Click run, and wait for it to load GC
This includes:
-Full SD on all maps
-Modified portals (Champion maps included)