Azula, what's up with the trainer giving many pop-up messages?. I placed it on my GC folder, run it in admin mode, then it automatically starts GC, then boom...
Okay so i'm now on the final 2 steps but when its 95% it says error please restart and patch the game it says and i return on the map where the dungeon i was in then i cant enter any dungeon
followed all the steps and hack is inside GCPH chaos folder (im sure of this for i can see the patcher near it). but still while unlocking AI. unlockers says.. no handles found..
Okay so i'm now on the final 2 steps but when its 95% it says error please restart and patch the game it says and i return on the map where the dungeon i was in then i cant enter any dungeon
Why do I always recieve this message after opening the program sir/ma'am
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immiediately."
Well I'm using W7, I clicked continue and nothing happens the error still appears, so i tried repairing my .NetFramework4 still nothing, help please.