Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Discussion on [Release] Dead By Daylight hack within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/04/2016, 06:58   #211

elite*gold: 0
I get banned secondary account. And buy DBD again, and using now, it works fine.

Not so bad.
Old 07/04/2016, 08:47   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by fktm2090 View Post
I get banned secondary account. And buy DBD again, and using now, it works fine.

Not so bad.
OMG... U'LL GET THIRD BANNED, SOON !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2016, 09:32   #213

Let's see if it works or not?
Old 07/04/2016, 11:34   #214

this hack works for awhile then it bans you. so you are better off not using this hack, take it from a guy who just got banned permanently :/
Old 07/04/2016, 15:34   #215

Funny to see all those 1-post-guys coming to say that they're banned, but didn't even thanked Ring0 for the time they could enjoy it...
Old 07/04/2016, 17:54   #216

You can sadly get banned: . I have no problem with that, used it on my smurf. If your account is important to you, dont use it. But thanks for the great hack, it was fun to play with!
Old 07/05/2016, 09:28   #217

Yeah It's true, it will get you banned after 3 or 4 days of use. I got banned on my main account for using profile hacks + this. I repurchased the game and played it this past weekend on an alternate account.

I plugged over 50 hours in to the game with this wall hack activated the entire time I was playing. I figured I was safe because I was using a fresh account with no profile hacks on it, just this wall hack.

I got home from work today and yeah, logged in to my secondary account and there was the new "You've been banned from DBD" message on my alt. Amazing.

Not that I'm knocking this hack but a lot of people (including myself) took their shitty anti-cheat not so seriously and yeah, it's some serious shit.

If you so much as make one single change to any kind of stat even using Steam Achievement Manager, they will find out about it.

So far the following things get you banned:

- Unlocking achievements in SAM.

Inconsistent stats, this includes:

- Altering stats through SAM.
- Backing up your profile and over writing it to save yourself items / rank.
- Using other peoples profiles with unlocked perks / prestige levels / blood points.

- Using this wall hack.

Straight up, not that I want to sound like a white knight or someone who's discouraging you from having your own kind of fun (I love cheating, it's fun for me) but seriously guys, don't cheat on this game.

In fact, don't bother with it any more, if you got banned, forget about it and move on.

Wait for Last Year or Friday the 13th. I don't think either of those games have upgrade or ranking systems in them, they're going to be strictly for fun which is what compelled everyone to cheat on DBD... The game is an unbalanced mess of glitches and it has a shitty childish community. The problem is, too many people take the game seriously and think it's an MLG competitive caliber game, and it's the furthest thing from it.

Don't support these fucking dicks... Give the game a negative review and tell everyone how shitty it really is. The entire reason I cheated in the first place is because I loved the survivor side and the killer whiners got them nerfed to shit so it's no longer fun to play survivor... it just feels like work the entire time and you always get caught from bad luck.

Just negative review the game and expose the game and the developers for the douche bags they are by releasing and unfinished train wreck of a game to the public. Don't re-buy it and don't support this level of incompetence.

Fuck DBD, it's community and the developers... It's a low budget shitty cash grab game any way.... and those toolbag dev's are laughing all the way to the bank with everyone's money.
Old 07/05/2016, 13:35   #218

how about update\something?
Old 07/05/2016, 19:27   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlos View Post
i think if the hacks can be detected i think is not good for the people and this is bad for this forum and for us, next time if anyone make hacks make sure do it undetected or dont upload to this website.

example, buya car but use at ur risk if this car exploit... ROFL dont make haxs if can be detected and ban the people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black650 View Post
how about update\someone?
karlos was about to release his own private undetected hack with EAC bypass for free
Old 07/06/2016, 01:04   #220

read pls

when people spectate can they see that you have this and how can you remove the chances of being banned it works perfectly btw
Old 07/06/2016, 01:36   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninj4_Warrior3 View Post
when people spectate can they see that you have this and how can you remove the chances of being banned it works perfectly btw
Nice joke. They can't see this, if u play trapper\another killer.
It's only EAC\reports.
Old 07/06/2016, 03:03   #222

got banned after using this for a day, it was to good to be true, just a warning to everyone thinking of using the hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2016, 16:16   #223

elite*gold: 1224
nice!
Old 07/06/2016, 16:45   #224

u can easily bypass eac:
1:Just launch the game normally like you always do
2:When the game opens and it's loading click cancel (FAST!!!)
3:The game will launch like nothing happened
4:Play without EAC
Old 07/06/2016, 17:44   #225

1 game, instant banned.
Dont use this cheat, its detected and already known for long
The creator is a troll, thats all.

Byebye Dead by Daylight for me. I was stupid enough to do this **** here^^