Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Discussion on [Release] Dead By Daylight hack within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 06/30/2016, 08:48   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring0 Star View Post
Hello guys,

Due to all the requests, here we go with an update.

Added Features :
  • New Chams : Traps (red-ish) and Escape Hatch (blue)
  • Changed the colors so your eyes can stop bleeding
  • Toggable Keys with new specs
    F1 Key -> Turns Survival Cham ON/OFF
    F2 Key -> Turns Killer Cham ON/OFF
    F3 Key -> Turns Engine Cham ON/OFF
    F4 Key -> Turns Traps Cham ON/OFF
    F5 Key -> Turns Escape Hatch Cham ON/OFF

You'll hear a high beep when enabling, a lower one for disable.

Known Bug
If your chams don't load properly (you'll see them uncolored and "transparent") at the firecamp, just quit and relaunch your game.

Download below and see the first post for how to put it at the right place, same instructions

Don't forget to press "Thanks" button and "Donate" to buy me a beer and a burrito !

Virustotal scan :

Thanks for the hack, but has it been tested against EAC? Since its a dll injection how big of risk is it to use?
Thanks
19 Users
Old 06/30/2016, 08:52   #92

Yeah it's still working as of the latest patch 1.0.2 which btw, has HUGE survivor nerfs. The player base just dropped by 40%... no joke. There were like 16K people still playing this 4 days ago and right now 9000... ******* retarded. DED game by Daylight.

As a Survivor main, I never use this hack as the killer because it's SOOO ******* cheap but Jesus Christ, with the new survivor nerfs, this **** is necessary just to survive...

Sprint Burst got nerfed to **** so now you have to walk every where until the killer basically finds you. Window vaulting got slowed by another 50% if you're right next to the window... So now a quick vault makes noise and is only 10% faster than just going through the window slowly.

If you take a running start at the window you can still vault through it fast but it's so ******* inconsistent now that the killer has a way higher advantage of just grabbing your leg and ******* you with a meat clever.

Again thanks for the hack, this game is total bullshit even more than before... If you use this hack playing as a killer, you're a total loser, it's so easy to kill survivors now this hack makes it over kill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 09:44   #93

I disagree with you. This game was intended to be played stealthy and safe by a survivor. I always instantly retreat into a hiding spot when I hear a heartbeat, never abused juke spots or killer trolling with self heal and barricades. Not because this is my mental decision or something, but because I just did not feel the need. I have rarely even gotten hit by a killer.
There is nothing wrong with this patch, its just survivors got used to a really cocky gameplay. Why hide? Why play safe? If I can just infinitely troll a killer until he gives up.

This patch has barely changed anything for me. Its all the same: avoid killer, play safe, don't try risky moves, don't be cocky - and you will be good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 10:29   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
1) Everything visible has an aura on this game, even without the hack, it's called blur and blending. Nothing much to do for it.
Ring0 lowered the chams color alot. Personnally I find them perfect. Try to use sunglasses when your eyes hurt.
2) Seriously, I don't care about hooks, you see them enough when you're the killer. And I really don't see the point of having them as survivor... And the gates? Really ? Just run for them or the hatch when you finish all generators, as you know where the killer is !!!
You know you can see all generators when you play a killer too, but still we have them. I like to sabotage all killers hooks and don't want to miss any. And about the exits when you missed their revealing moment you have to spent some time to spot them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 12:05   #95

today DBD has updated and it says crashed XXXXXXXXXX

I hope updating file.

Thank you.

Oh it was my fault work very well
what a nice hacks ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 12:41   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cyanide View Post
Yeah it's still working as of the latest patch 1.0.2 which btw, has HUGE survivor nerfs. The player base just dropped by 40%... no joke. There were like 16K people still playing this 4 days ago and right now 9000... fucking retarded. DED game by Daylight.

As a Survivor main, I never use this hack as the killer because it's SOOO fucking cheap but Jesus Christ, with the new survivor nerfs, this shit is necessary just to survive...

Sprint Burst got nerfed to shit so now you have to walk every where until the killer basically finds you. Window vaulting got slowed by another 50% if you're right next to the window... So now a quick vault makes noise and is only 10% faster than just going through the window slowly.

If you take a running start at the window you can still vault through it fast but it's so fucking inconsistent now that the killer has a way higher advantage of just grabbing your leg and fucking you with a meat clever.

Again thanks for the hack, this game is total bullshit even more than before... If you use this hack playing as a killer, you're a total loser, it's so easy to kill survivors now this hack makes it over kill.
I SUPER agree, I almost quit playing as survivor as a whole, cause how stupid and biased the devs are, like do they really want all survivors to play as killer only now? cause that's basically what they're doing, I had so much respect for the devs until this bullshit biased balance, they're all the same with all Indie developers in the end, that got famous and got over-inflated ego and are full of themselves, killers are already THE HOST so they have 0 lagg, and they have like 10meter range in our screen, Juke is a joke, with all the tracking perks, scratchmarks on the ground, crows, grunts and blood and not to mention the 2 shots.

Overall, I'm starting to withdraw my emotional investment on this game, I've got a bit of my money's worth playing(*ehem* being toyed with by the killer) as a survivor, so it's not that really bad, Good thing I have a backup game Friday the 13th the game, w/c is heavily kickstarted, coming this Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by fktm2090 View Post
today DBD has updated and it says crashed XXXXXXXXXX

I hope updating file.

Thank you.

Oh it was my fault work very well
what a nice hacks ever
Run the game w/out hacks* 2~3 times**

*Hack is not in the folder

**After arriving in the main menu then quit

This what works for ME, I'm not obligated to explain if it does not work for you, sry, we have different specs, different runtimes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 12:56   #97

This works amazingly, please do let me kno if you consider making a private/vip version of this hack iwould be happy to pay for it as long as its undetected securely, and very.
Otherwise im enjoying this very much! Its crazy how this is do-able and yet the vip/private sellers just use simple esp stuff i guess its harder to detect those but still i do love chams
Old 06/30/2016, 14:13   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyct91 View Post
1)
2)
I did as it is written , well, nothing happens , guys please help solve the issue

help me people pls!!!!!
Old 06/30/2016, 14:38   #99

for those having issues

1.put hack in win64 folder
2.assure fullscreen mode
3.if crashed, restart steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienwarefare View Post
Thanks for the hack, but has it been tested against EAC? Since its a dll injection how big of risk is it to use?
an manual mapping injector could be required in the future i guess.

ps, i guess this sample has been sent to eac, so they probably upgrade the protection soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cyanide View Post
Yeah it's still working as of the latest patch 1.0.2 which btw, has HUGE survivor nerfs. The player base just dropped by 40%... no joke. There were like 16K people still playing this 4 days ago and right now 9000... fucking retarded. DED game by Daylight.

As a Survivor main, I never use this hack as the killer because it's SOOO fucking cheap but Jesus Christ, with the new survivor nerfs, this shit is necessary just to survive...

Sprint Burst got nerfed to shit so now you have to walk every where until the killer basically finds you. Window vaulting got slowed by another 50% if you're right next to the window... So now a quick vault makes noise and is only 10% faster than just going through the window slowly.

If you take a running start at the window you can still vault through it fast but it's so fucking inconsistent now that the killer has a way higher advantage of just grabbing your leg and fucking you with a meat clever.

agree with you

survival gets harder which obviously hurts 80% or even more of the players
Old 06/30/2016, 18:02   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyct91 View Post
help me people pls!!!!!

in general, I realized this is not a hack is not for everyone , so I'm going to the website and go buy a hack for $ 10 rather than wait for help from you
Old 06/30/2016, 18:31   #101

Not sure what you guys are doing wrong but I just dropped that VERSION.dll in to that Dead By Daylight folder with the .exe file you displayed in your pictures and it works fine.

You just press F1 and if your survivor turns green you're good to go... press F2 to F5 and you should hear beeping noises which indicates the colors are turned on.

In the original release it was automatic and there was no option to turn them off or on so if you booted up the game your survivors would already be red.

If your characters are transparent, it's a bug, you need to shut down the game completely and boot it back up until it works. This usually happens 1 out of like 5 or 6 times I load the game up... not a big deal really.

If it's not working, there's something up with the configuration of your computer... I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit system, intel i7@950 with a GTX 970 4gig video card and 8 gigs of DDR3 ram....

If you guys are trying to run this thing on a toaster (A.K.A. a lap top) and are using on board video, that could be a huge compatibility issue I bet. I don't know much about this stuff but generally I find people who run newer games on lap tops or systems older than 3 or 4 years always have compatibility problems.
Old 06/30/2016, 20:21   #102

hack installed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Binaries\Win64 and nothing,dont work.
Old 06/30/2016, 20:48   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
what the ******* hatch don't spawn sometimes? xD and i was wondering because i know all locations xD
the hatch will be spawn randomly after you got 3-4 generators work, but you can't enter unless you are the last survivor.
Old 06/30/2016, 22:48   #104

thanks
Old 07/01/2016, 01:43   #105

it doesn't work

c: - steam - steamapps - common - DeadByDaylight - DeadByDaylight - Binaries - Win64
- VERSION.DLL