Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

Discussion on [Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22 within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.70%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 131 56.96%
good, but too buggy 56 24.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/20/2010, 11:52   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero8905 View Post
hello everyone,

First off, I just want to thank Schlat for making the bot, How safe is it to use? Will the game protection eventually pick it up? I've used HeavenFire a while back, and I got banned, because xtrap eventually picked it up, and sent a request to a GM to ban the account. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
Nothing is safe!
Heavenfire had the big problem that every player could see it that u use this bot...walking, skill using etc.
About my bot: i dont know anyone who got banned using my bot. But this depends on how much people are using this bot. If several 100 ppl are using this bot -> the danger that netgame will check this bot is raising.
About the APR game protection: last stand (what i know) is that its not fully implemented, only a try of blacklisting old programms to prevent cheating. With the new update we will see..
Old 04/20/2010, 20:46   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
Nothing is safe!
Heavenfire had the big problem that every player could see it that u use this bot...walking, skill using etc.
About my bot: i dont know anyone who got banned using my bot. But this depends on how much people are using this bot. If several 100 ppl are using this bot -> the danger that netgame will check this bot is raising.
About the APR game protection: last stand (what i know) is that its not fully implemented, only a try of blacklisting old programms to prevent cheating. With the new update we will see..
I think your bot is far superior to heavenfire, in terms of operation, the reason xtrap picked up heavenfire was because it somehow detected that the skills/buffs were perfectly timed from one another, your bot however is almost random with the buffs/skills, I think this bot is almost fool proof, if it could only answer the GM quiz, it would be perfect. Im not familiar with APR : last stand? How does this feature function? Any idea when mgame will update? Thanks in advance.
Old 04/20/2010, 21:42   #303

Quote:
I think your bot is far superior to heavenfire, in terms of operation, the reason xtrap picked up heavenfire was because it somehow detected that the skills/buffs were perfectly timed from one another, your bot however is almost random with the buffs/skills, I think this bot is almost fool proof, if it could only answer the GM quiz, it would be perfect. Im not familiar with APR : last stand? How does this feature function? Any idea when mgame will update? Thanks in advance.
i think u understand me wrong. i dont wanna compare the heavenfire with my bot. But now i do.
These two bots have different technics and aims.
Heavenfire is based on reverse engineering (thats why u doesnt see how often he a skills fired per second (think a year back, heavenfire was broken in skill usage after removing xtrap)) and supports a 24 hour botting if u pay (thats why they can spend more time on developing on it, i dont have the whole day time waiting for someone to solve his issues for free like the most think!) .
My bot is based on Memory and Imagesearch with the aim to support u a one run botting, not 24 hours. But for this its free and would never be perfect (fast developing and updating or I shut this project down).
I know the heavenfire bot well, used it over an year by myself and changed some of it scripts and know the weeks of this bot (and yes every bot has this).
If my bot is a fool proof for u, i have a easy answer: Dont use it! Write u own bot! Or hope that the heavenfire guys has sold their source to someone who u can pay 4 using and updating it.

Why should i know the next update of mgame? I dont work for these guys!

I hope this helps u to understand the two different position of heavenfire and me.
Old 04/20/2010, 22:09   #304

Good explaining Schlat
Old 04/20/2010, 22:27   #305

Quote:
i think u understand me wrong. i dont wanna compare the heavenfire with my bot. But now i do.
These two bots have different technics and aims.
Heavenfire is based on reverse engineering (thats why u doesnt see how often he a skills fired per second (think a year back, heavenfire was broken in skill usage after removing xtrap)) and supports a 24 hour botting if u pay (thats why they can spend more time on developing on it, i dont have the whole day time waiting for someone to solve his issues for free like the most think!) .
My bot is based on Memory and Imagesearch with the aim to support u a one run botting, not 24 hours. But for this its free and would never be perfect (fast developing and updating or I shut this project down).
I know the heavenfire bot well, used it over an year by myself and changed some of it scripts and know the weeks of this bot (and yes every bot has this).
If my bot is a fool proof for u, i have a easy answer: Dont use it! Write u own bot! Or hope that the heavenfire guys has sold their source to someone who u can pay 4 using and updating it.

Why should i know the next update of mgame? I dont work for these guys!

I hope this helps u to understand the two different position of heavenfire and me.
I understand you very well, but I think you didn't understand me very well, First off Im not attacking your bot, I was infact complementing you, the expression "fool-proof" means "effective", "not liable to fail", I think your bot is perfect. Hope that clears things up, Heavenfire was bound to fail, which is why it's gone.
Old 04/20/2010, 23:09   #306

Quote:
I understand you very well, but I think you didn't understand me very well, First off Im not attacking your bot, I was infact complementing you, the expression "fool-proof" means "effective", "not liable to fail", I think your bot is perfect. Hope that clears things up, Heavenfire was bound to fail, which is why it's gone.
Perhaps i interpret too much in fool-proof etc thing .
But i must write down such words, because too much ppl are thinking such a bot is coming from nothing and dont see the time what every function cost to prog and to test.
As for example:
  • i rewrote the event handling of the GUI yesterday and today what cost me over 5 hours with testing a little bit more.
  • Implementing a new Inventory is full function:
  • over 2hours finding the memory pointer, couse the inventory value is not 56 like u will think -> its 114 (15 for the equipment, 99 -56 = 43 which i dont know 4 what they are (but no HT))
  • implementing the function over an hour
  • testing 3 hours
Finding values in the hero client isnt so easy, couse the memory is very fragmented (bugged or wanted i dont know). I checked other games like requiem and there is it much easier to find values.

My bot has the similar problem like the heavenfire, if u relog too often it can happen that the pointer of the pet values get erased and a complete new pointer will thrown out which only exists after these relogs and they dont work in fresh login again...dont explaining about gm quiz values

I can understand why heavenfire is broken: less ppl, very bugged and a confused gameclient and i think, like botsmall wrote (but this was only to keep the customers on line), the sourcecode of the bot needs to be rewritten.

This is just a hobby for me and i am not angry if u find some bugs etc. i am very thankful if u share such things with me and help to reproduce and solve such problems.

ATM i am on a new version which solves much bugs that are in the current version, but this needs some time till i can share it

Old 04/20/2010, 23:27   #307

Quote:
Perhaps i interpret too much in fool-proof etc thing .
But i must write down such words, because too much ppl are thinking such a bot is coming from nothing and dont see the time what every function cost to prog and to test.
As for example:
  • i rewrote the event handling of the GUI yesterday and today what cost me over 5 hours with testing a little bit more.
  • Implementing a new Inventory is full function:
  • over 2hours finding the memory pointer, couse the inventory value is not 56 like u will think -> its 114 (15 for the equipment, 99 -56 = 43 which i dont know 4 what they are (but no HT))
  • implementing the function over an hour
  • testing 3 hours
Finding values in the hero client isnt so easy, couse the memory is very fragmented (bugged or wanted i dont know). I checked other games like requiem and there is it much easier to find values.

My bot has the similar problem like the heavenfire, if u relog too often it can happen that the pointer of the pet values get erased and a complete new pointer will thrown out which only exists after these relogs and they dont work in fresh login again...dont explaining about gm quiz values

I can understand why heavenfire is broken: less ppl, very bugged and a confused gameclient and i think, like botsmall wrote (but this was only to keep the customers on line), the sourcecode of the bot needs to be rewritten.

This is just a hobby for me and i am not angry if u find some bugs etc. i am very thankful if u share such things with me and help to reproduce and solve such problems.

ATM i am on a new version which solves much bugs that are in the current version, but this needs some time till i can share it

Great schlat .
Old 04/21/2010, 14:31   #308

hey schlat get on skype if u havent seen the bot.log i have sended you cuz i had the crash prob again and i sended it to you
Old 04/21/2010, 23:54   #309

I was just wondering, is there a way around the GM quiz? the re-log function, seems to do half the job, was it fully functional before? or was it always like this? Thanks, keep up the good work Schlat, We appreciate the effort.
Old 04/23/2010, 01:38   #310

Quote:
I was just wondering, is there a way around the GM quiz? the re-log function, seems to do half the job, was it fully functional before? or was it always like this? Thanks, keep up the good work Schlat, We appreciate the effort.
I am really sry to say that, but atm and at the past i didnt found a good solution to solve this.
Old 04/23/2010, 06:13   #311

autoskill option

Quote:
I am really sry to say that, but atm and at the past i didnt found a good solution to solve this.
Hi Schlat,

it is ok to add again the autoskill option?

why:
1. i will used the bot for pet train

FYI : this is just my idea and also what i saw using the bot with pet

Thanks,
Old 04/23/2010, 10:45   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
Hi Schlat,

why:

Thanks,
use a old version that has it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2010, 13:08   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
use a old version that has it
sure2x Ax5 i will try.thanks
Old 04/23/2010, 13:27   #314

Quote:
Hi Schlat,

why:

Thanks,
Set everything to 0 (Skill, Buff, normalAttack, AutoLot, Quiz) except the pet (no skill using, attack, lot etc)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2010, 20:19   #315

Quote:
sure2x Ax5 i will try.thanks
No problem man i posted some old versions

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat