Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tut] Start Hero with Mozilla

Discussion on [Tut] Start Hero with Mozilla within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tut] Start Hero with Mozilla

Ok so i will help some new members and others have to start hero online from mozilla here If this dosen't work for you use

1. Start Mozilla & Go to Tools >> Add-ons

2. Go to Get Add-ons

3. Write IE Tab and install IE Tab 2 (FF 3.6 +)

4. Restart your browser and go on to it again, now locate to Hero.netgame.com
5. Login and then right click on the side of the website and go to View Page In IE Tab Plus >> Swith Rendering Engine

6. Wait and then start the game and play my friends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] Start S4 LeagueKR from Mozilla Firefox.
01/01/2011 - S4 League - 19 Replies
Hi all, I'm Skynord and I have installed Win XP because Win 7 or Vista have's problems starting S4 LeagueKR... To start that game with mozilla you need an add-on called "IE Tab" that can change from Mozilla to IE with Firefox opened. Well start! 1. Search "IE Tab" from site of Mozilla Add-ons ----> https://addons.mozilla.org 2. Download and install It. 3. When restart Firefox you see at your right corner a sign of Mozilla... When you click It you can see changes on IE that sign. 4. After...
Hero Online Won't Start~!
05/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
It was working fine earlier today. I just closed it, waited a while and wanted to play again. Now my Internet Explorer won't load the "Game Start" button for some reason. I can't click it. Also, I tried firefox which loads everything but as many times as I click it, it won't start. Manual Launchers don't work.
mozilla firefox
07/27/2009 - Main - 4 Replies
hallo bei mir hängt sich immer der firefoxauf. ich starte ihn geh auf eine website und dann ist fertig. kan nichts mehr machen und auch nicht das fenster schliessen. darum bin ich gezwungen mit taskmanager zu beenden. es ist wie so eine art script , der den firefox blockt. was kann ich dagegen tun oder gibt es irgentwie updates? ich benutzte firefox 3.5 und hab windows 7 beta rc 1 mfg