Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannont connect to Server

Discussion on Cannont connect to Server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Cannont connect to Server

Ich hab heute beschlossen Requiem zusaugen nur hatte ich bis jetzt folgende Probleme.

Ich hab mir den Client gedownloadet

Hab es erfolgreich installiert und schon kommt das erste problem Error 06.Habe das problem dann behoben

Ich starte das Spiel.Firewall ist aus.Versuch mich einzuloggen dann tritt folgendes problem auf Cannont connect to Server

Hab es auch mit Hotspott shild versucht ging aber auch in die Hose

Würd mich freuen wenn ihr so schnell wie möglich zurück schreibt.
Old 08/05/2010, 02:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hab das selbe Problem
Old 08/06/2010, 06:51   #3

I had a problem Patching right off. So all I did was put the Original back in. Have not tried to put the edited one in.
Old 08/09/2010, 16:18   #4

I meant to get back here sooner But since then I added the Dat back in and works good. Only problem I have is the casing fails some. This I dont know how to fix.