1) lvls arent a client part
2)those server files cant be coded.. so fixing bugz , adding more lvls wont be possible
If what you're saying is true than this problem is harder to fix than I thought. I just hope I won't have to be the one that will ruin your hopes. Still the client 6.01 would be much more better than 5.01 which is too old.
If what you're saying is true than this problem is harder to fix than I thought. I just hope I won't have to be the one that will ruin your hopes. Still the client 6.01 would be much more better than 5.01 which is too old.
But how will you connect the client 6.01 ? prob it has different packets
I just want to thank "Most" of you for your patience and i am really looking forward to seeing everyone ready to play.
The server has been bought and my license renewed.
A few of the GMs and i tested the server for extreme lagg or any lagg whatsoever.
And it works fine for all of North American and Canada.
I do not recommend anyone out of The states to play it though mainly because you will have such a huge delay in game it wont even be funny.
Lagg would be a huge disadvantage for you.
1)You would die while grinding(ALOT)
2) It will take u 5 minutes to fully buff.
3)You may not even be able to connect to the server unless absolutely noone is on.
North American pings Averge from 1-150
Pings out of the Country and range anywhere from 200+
i do not recommend this server for anyone but North America.
Some of the hacks and programs have been permanently patched.
All hackers are IP banned on site. Any other accounts Connected with that IP will be deleted.
On November 10th Screenshots and a 12 minute video will be released.
On November 28th The website and forums will be released. (Client Download)
On Novmeber 29th The game WILL FINALLY BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
One last reminder:
On this forum i don't want to be your friend.
I Do Not need anymore GMs.
And last but not least Enjoy Faded Worlds when it comes out.
Lagg would be a huge disadvantage for you.
1)You would die while grinding(ALOT)
2) It will take u 5 minutes to fully buff.
3)You may not even be able to connect to the server unless absolutely noone is on.
I do not recommend anyone out of The states to play it though mainly because you will have such a huge delay in game it wont even be funny.
Lagg would be a huge disadvantage for you.
1)You would die while grinding(ALOT)
2) It will take u 5 minutes to fully buff.
3)You may not even be able to connect to the server unless absolutely noone is on.
North American pings Averge from 1-150
Pings out of the Country and range anywhere from 200+
i do not recommend this server for anyone but North America.
Hmm, why not get a server in east US/canada. That way EU could actually play with decentish ping.
Aiy love the new update you gave us Jrm, EU PLAYER FTW.
Guess I wont play this one here, waiting for nothing I guess.
EU players was like 50% of TS1 population?
12sky Private Server Releasing Soon 02/20/2013 - 12Sky2 - 51 Replies Ok guy's well i'm gonna start working on 12sky Private Server cus im sick of playing 12sky2 and comparing it to 12sky and how much i like 12sky better and playing other games.If anyone could help me out or can i get like a team.I would appreciate some help if possiable to speed up the making of the private server.
PM Me if your interested in helping me out.
need help on 12sky privAte server!! 09/16/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies can any1 help my create 12sky private server csn pay for help! on paypal if need...
selling 12sky m1 fujin or trading for 12sky jinong 09/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies im selling a m1 fujin he has a katana 81% nd rare necky nd ring nd he has a uni robe if your interested post a reply here im looking for 12sky silver coins or a jinong 100+ my email is [email protected]
About the 12sky private serv 06/02/2010 - Private Server - 5 Replies Alright, i did some looking around and found some threads. Is there an working public one atm? how well is the player base? how may i join them? i played 12sky from day once and caped out 2-3 accounts but left do to poor mangement. Thank god aeria let 12sky go haha. Please fill me in!!!!! :D