Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cash & poweruser guide

Discussion on cash & poweruser guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

-Written by Et

In this guide ill be explaining what Cash is, how to get it, and the advantages of being a Power User in Gunbound and Rakion. These are the questions I'll be answering.

-What is Cash?
-How do I get Cash?
-What is the difference in payment methods?
-How do I distribute Cash?
-What is Power User?
-What do Power Users get that others don?t?
-Why did they take away Paypal?

What is Cash?

Cash is the virtual exchange of Real Life funds for in game currency. What this means, is you pay money for services inside the game you're playing. When you purchase cash, you will see it displayed in game in blue numbers. No matter which game you're playing Gunbound/Rakion it will appear next to your gold in blue numbers in the avatar shop.

Gold = Yellow numbers (Earned in game by winning, killing etc.) Cash = Blue numbers (Earned by spending real life money)

How do I get cash?

There are several ways of getting cash, and they are dependent on where you live. Some methods are exclusively for certain countries and areas and are unavailable elsewhere.

1) Credit Card

Payment by credit card can only be used by those who reside in the US (United States).

To be eligible for CC Cash purchase...

-You must have an account rank of over Double Metal Axe (Rakion Level req. Unknown at this time) (Someone also said this may have been bumped up even further to Double Silver Axe)
-You are only allowed one 20 USD charge for the first month.
-You can only use that CC on ONE account. You can?t use it on two different ID's
-You cannot use two CC's on the same account. One charge per calendar month.
-Your account must have consistent play history. An unplayed, high-level account will not work.

Payment by Credit Card is INSTANT. You pay, you hit refresh, and the cash will be there.

2) Pay-By-Cash

Pay-By-Cash is a company hired by Softnyx to do their transactions. Depending on where you live, different Pay-By-Cash options are available. Some of the options are Western Union, NeTeller, and Wire X-fer.

-Choose the Pay-By-Cash option
-Fill out the info (Name/Address/Account Info etc.)
-Select the best option for you (EGold, Western Union, NeTeller etc.)
-Follow the instructions for the site you've chosen
-After payment is sent through the method you've chosen, they will contact Softnyx and your Cash will be delivered

Payment through Pay-By-Cash can take up to 10 business days.

3) Mol Points

Exact info on MolePoints can be found at . For those who are to lazy, here is a brief explanation.

1 Mol point is roughly $.01. There are Mol recharge stations all over the world, if you are part Mol International. You go to the Mol station, and pay them money. They add points to your account and can be used for a variety of things.

-Create your account at (Be sure that your county is listed. If you are not from Malaysia, be sure that you are signing up for Mol International)
-Go to a Mol station and buy points. You can find Mol locations at the website.
-After you purchase points, log in at and spend your points.

4) Prepaid Card

Prepaid Cards are only available in Singapore and Malaysia. They are in set denominations and are similar to "Phone Cards". You bring the card to the register, scratch off the silver latex and type in those numbers at the Gunbound website.

5) Coupons, freebies etc.

Cash is given out for free for events, and prizes. On occasion you may have to type in those numbers at the Softnyx webpage. Most of the time though, the cash will be automatically credited to you account.

What is Bulk Cash?

Bulk Cash is the purchase of 100USD or more cash. I believe they sell up to 5000USD cash maximum. BULK CASH IS THE ONLY TYPE OF CASH THAT YOU CAN TRANSFER TO ACCOUNTS!

Things to know about Bulk Cash

-You can X-fer cash to other accounts.
-You must make a level 1 account, specifically for bulk cash distribution.
-You must purchase 100USD or more cash at a time.
-They only accept wire transfer and Pay-By-Cash.
-Once you send cash to another account, you cant get it back so be careful.

What is Power User?

Power User is a player who buys special time for his account with Cash. In Gunbound, Power User can be found in the "EX section" of the avatar shop. In Rakion, Power User can be found in the avatar shop up top.

What do Power Users get that others don?t?

(Rakion is in Beta stage, and change once it goes live)

-Users gain 150% more XP
-Users only require 5 kills for Chaos Mode instead of 6
-Users are able to purchase Power User only gear
-Users gain more cell points? Or more cell XP? (not sure here)
-Users are able to spend their level points after level 25
-Users get bonus points to spend when they level?
-Users get a 5 sec extension for Chaos Mode

Why did Softnyx stop taking Paypal?

1) Too many people were doing Paypal reversals.
2) Paypal wanted too much of a cut. (Paypal makes money off of business members. For us regular people, we can sell/buy in moderation. Once you upgrade to a Premier account or a business account, there are fees and percentages that are taken)
The problem for my own is that i have a kk wich is located in the states but i cant use it.
so i hope to find some help
otherwise i need the paybycash method wich is stupid >
Old 08/24/2006, 15:31   #2

Thanks for the tip, but the only reason im not doing it is because it costs too much >
Old 08/24/2006, 15:31   #3

<:
Old 08/24/2006, 15:32   #4

:>