Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guardian Ship Please

Discussion on Guardian Ship Please within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Begging is closed so i want to be guardian please help me! CharId:16418621
Old 05/13/2006, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
All guardian Threads are closed by me -_-

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Ship Map
08/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 48 Replies
For 5165. Well TQ has a new map in the Conquer client called "ship" and I am going to show you how to add it. First replace your GameMap.dat with this: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Make sure you replace the gamemap.dat in your source AND client. Next go to your clients ani folder and open MapScene.ani and add this at the bottom. FrameAmount=1 Frame0=data/map/puzzle/ship/scene/pic0000.dds
ether ship dc bug
04/09/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i want to know if there is a chance to dupe about the dc bug when you enter the ship that lands in ether
[I need God Ship DB in English]
09/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
someone translated DB Ship God in English?:confused: I tried to translate with google tranzlator but after translating some of cq_action not work all NPC:confused:
[Release] God Ship Db But Chinese
09/18/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 44 Replies
i found this db on chinese site http://www.youxisl.com/d/file/zs/wzmb/yx/20090409 /e81955bc0869494350d5545e84ed2561.jpg more info u can look here Online Translation, Translation Software and Translation Servers : SYSTRAN this site is translated Download Link From Here please hit thanks if helped
Free Repairs For Your Ship
06/27/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
when your about to explode or just need to reach the planet's space station faster simply type /escapepod yes and your ship will explode!!!! yet you will get free repairs! its been working for my past 240 days playing SWG galaxies yay! laters