Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RYL [Risk Your Life] - Privat Server

Discussion on RYL [Risk Your Life] - Privat Server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is RYL ?
---------------------------
From mmorpg.com

RYL: Path of the Emperor is a beautifully rendered MMORPG, creating increasingly difficult and challenging game play and will excite multiplayer online game fans. Prospective gameplayers can view a trailer of the game, download the open beta for free, as well as opportunity to purchase officially licensed RYL merchandise, at the game's home page.
RYL: Path of the Emperor is a persistent universe or role-playing game (RPG). In the game, players assume the role of a Warrior, Cleric, Wizard, or Thief (over 20 classes) and explore the many beautiful and exotic locations within the game where they meet other players, complete quests, fight monsters and other players. Massively multiplayer online games are computer games in which thousands of players can play simultaneously through the Internet. In 2003, 88 million people played online games worldwide, a number that is expected to grow to at least 198 million by 2008.

"Instead of monotonous individual games, players can now interact with hundreds or thousands of other players from all over the world and undertake the adventure of a lifetime together," said Kevin Donovan, President Planetwide Games. "The graphics and smoothness of gameplay is among the best in the world, developed over 5 years with over $30 million invested in development costs."

RYL: Path of the Emperor also offers hundreds quests within each game, plus advanced real time 3D and environment effects give players the realistic feel of an amazing fantasy world. Maximum game resolution has been increased from the typical 800x600 pixel resolution to 1600x1200 to enhance the experience of the lushly rendered graphical landscapes.

Players start off at Level One, with minimal skills and abilities, but over time they gain experience points, which allows them to advance to Level Two, and beyond. As each level opens up, the player can find new and more interesting abilities and can survive in battles against more interesting monsters. This level advancement is the incentive that makes players continually play the game and maintain their accounts for months or years
---------------------------
About Privat Server

Ok i was searching for RYL/RYL2 Privat Server Emuliator, but it seams that noone did it.

And yesterday i just remember one site it's free so i hope it will help u.
This is only Indonesian RYL Privat Server, i was playing in it ~1week but bored coz i had big lag.

They have now 4 servers, so i think the lag problem was fixed.

Downloads:

Patches:

look at theyr website for more patches

I hope i helped u
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2006, 16:20   #2

Thanx man i love this game!
Old 03/22/2006, 16:31   #3

i love this game, i played it before you had to pay 2 play and it was an amazing game... thx for showing me this server...
Old 03/22/2006, 18:50   #4

Your welcome.
if u need something - i'am playing in Meia server, name: BigBadVoodoo
Old 03/26/2006, 20:54   #5

Sorry about that, but i think they did a payment access only, they give week free, i think so =]
So sorry again

The good news is that the server files of RYL Part1 was found. Now many ppl trying to run the server.
When i get more info, i will post details.