Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to dupe on NaRose!

Discussion on How to dupe on NaRose! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to dupe on NaRose!

Yes, it really does work! Continue reading below!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x800.

I dropped over 500bilion zuly worth of plutorunes in Junon the day after my main account was banned, lol. Funnily enough they banned 5 of my accounts which had characters on them. And there wasnt really that much duped/refined items on them. Funnily enough, the GM's didnt ban my 3 accounts which had storages full of duped items. So I also dropped all of the items in those storages, about 1.3 trillion zuly worth of EQ dropped and traded to noobs in Junon.

Then the GM's delete all threads on their official forums, and pretend nothing ever happened, lol.

So here is proof that duping is actually possible, and heres how you do it! Have fun. Narose is already dead anyway!

Your Free Guide to Duping in Narose

You would have noticed by now if you are in a clan, that your clan chat goes offline, constantly! This is caused by someone outside the server, crashing the character server delibretley. When they crash the character server, every character online at the time becomes bugged, and as a result your clan chat goes offline, because your not actually in the server anymore, according to the character server.

However, you can still move around, and buy/sell/vend all as normal. Lets say your character named "Duper1" is in Channel 1 at the time the character server is crashed, and as a result Duper1 is now bugged.

This is how you dupe: Now login the account with Duper1 on it, back into the server, and select a different channel, that the bugged character isnt on. In this case, you would choose Channel 2 or 3, because Duper1 is bugged in Channel 1. Suprise, the server actually lets you log the account in, and you now have the same accuont online both at the same time!

So now you have character Duper1 in Channel 1, who is bugged, and Duper1 also in Channel 2 or 3, which isnt bugged.

Now you need to have another account, and login this account into the same channel as your bugged character (Channel 1 in this case). Lets call your new character on the second account, Duper2. Duper2 is now in Channel 1, with Duper1 (the bugged character).

Now VEND (do not trade anything as trading leaves server logs for the GM's to see). Vending leaves no server logs and no traces of your duping. The GM's can never tell you duped unless they physically log into your account and see the items. Vend all your items on Duper1 to Duper2 that you want to dupe. Yep, you can dupe an entire storage full if you want!

Once you have vended everything you want to dupe. Log out Duper2 from Channel 1 and log him back in. Then log out Duper1 on Channel 2 and log him back in. It is very important that you DO NOT log out the bugged character until the other to characters have been logged back in. This is because logging out and back in, saves data to the server. Once they are both logged back in, you can log out your bugged character, and BAM! youve now duped on narose online.

Sometimes the Character server goes down once every 1-4 days. Some weekends it goes down 10+ times. I cannot tell you how to take down the character server, as this is done by another "hacker" who is also trying to dupe items.

Have fun! Destory the dumb server the narose GM's think is "hackless" LOL!

Any questions, feel free to post!!!
Old 02/19/2010, 23:01   #2

Nice pull from GzP Trash bin.

I found this the other day. May have been pulled from somewhere else.

The credits for this are unknown.

Also, this does not work anymore as it is outdated. NaRose developer's removed ch 2 and 3 to prevent people from duping.

Furthermore, to make note on what they said at the end of the guide, "Have fun! Destory the dumb server the narose GM's think is "hackless" LOL!"

This is so true, rose is not hack less at all.

I myself have done several things, if any of you know the following names from Narose:

NaEvo
JabberShield
CanOfWhoopAss

This is me.

What I can do with just WPE:

Teleports
Force Party
Force Party Lead
Force Clan
Custom Clan names. Up to 20 letters I believe..can't remember
20 letter character names, this is max. Failed to create(1) if any higher.
Kill people in non pvp zones
Force people onto my cart
Open shops near npc's
ride a cart on a Lv 1
talk in shout repeatedly
talk in alliance chat wherever, but narose has it turned off atm
do 1st and 2nd jobs without going to npc's to talk. you have to get the quest items though.
I can do old events, such as summer and the recent valentine's event. after they are removed.
I can forcefully create a character.
I have alternatives ways to trade spamming people out of game.

much more, but mainly random stuff. just can't think of the rest atm.
Old 02/25/2010, 01:04   #3

Could you make a guide of how to do those things whith WPE and post it here on forum?
Old 03/02/2010, 08:08   #4

I was thinking about it the other day. I just might.
Old 04/02/2010, 11:56   #5

too bad this dont work anymore
Old 04/04/2010, 04:12   #6

I'm sure there are alternative ways, but I haven't really been playing rose lately.