Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Massive Credit Potential

Discussion on Massive Credit Potential within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This is similar to the futures market.... I can't guarantee that this will work anywhere and even if it does it might be server specific... and unfortunatly by telling people it is increasing the chances it actually wont work, but since I have flamed people slightly for saying they had strategies but didn't want to share them I didnt want to be a hypocrit!
So here is my/my friends theory........

I'm sure people are starting to hear about the big SWG changes coming down:

with these big changes we can see trader is the new crafting profession and Bio Engineer is going to be gone.
We could assume most furniture and other misc objects will be ported over, but many people have probably not thought of this:
People like to put animals in their house... to take that a step further people use all kinds of strange things that are not normal artisan things to make.
.... This leads to the fact that these items will now be limited. Limited means $$$.

So as I said... this is a prediction, and the more people all of you tell the less likely it is this will work, but there is a really good chance that BE Animals and perhaps other misc. items that other classes make that people like to use to decorate their house.... will not be made by traders and will become rare collectors items.
Old 11/23/2005, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
right so what use this topic now since the nge live for ages and BE been gone that same time....

on our server kaduu's already going 5mil+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question: about potential speedhack detected
01/01/2013 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
any solution to avoid from the potential speedhack detected from poping out? i nid hlp regarding this pls..
Potential Conquer Map
11/06/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
This is my 3D school project! And I've come to think of that this can be made into a new PK arena or something like that. At least a new map. That's prolly what I'll do later, but it isn't finished yet. As some of you might see, this is the Matrix Dojo,
Perhaps a potential contributor
12/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Okay Guy here the situation. I'm going to start programming I figured I'd start withCO so anybody who wont mind helpin me out give me a PM thnx in advance Nushizu
Potential Fixes in new patch
12/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
After they release this patch, there will be no more proxy. Proxy is fixed. Several packets have changed, such as spawn packet, equip packet, etc. There is several new interface changes, SASHES are now implemented. As of now, until I can fix the spawn packet, I will be unable to confirm ANY other changes for sure. Please note, this mean that COTOBO and CO PARTNER and QOPROXY will NOT BE WORKING AFTER THIS PATCH IS FULLY RELEASED!
Lag Cheat (potential dupe)
11/28/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Go to a vendor who sales limited objects (patterns or what ever). Raise up your ping to 180-210 (or maybe higher), by downloading some, or run a prog. Buyout the limited objects down to 1 and than rightklick on the item as fast as you can. You have a chance of 90 %, that you get the item 2 times, paying only one. This chance is given, too, if the vendor have only 1 of them at the beginning. 1) Find a vendor that is selling items. 2) Make sure he only has a limited supply of an item. ...