Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite IP Ban?

Discussion on Fortnite IP Ban? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Fortnite IP Ban?

Recently was spoofing on fortnite, worked good the first day, then second day I was slapped with an account ban. I figured it was whatever, but then out of nowhere the other 2 PC's in my house have started to recieve the VPN kick message. I have used the account that was banned on those devices before, and I am currently trying it on a device that has never been touched by fortnite. Does anyone know if this is an IP ban, or hardware, or what the deal is???
Old 12/05/2023, 05:45   #2

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyyfps View Post
Recently was spoofing on fortnite, worked good the first day, then second day I was slapped with an account ban. I figured it was whatever, but then out of nowhere the other 2 PC's in my house have started to recieve the VPN kick message. I have used the account that was banned on those devices before, and I am currently trying it on a device that has never been touched by fortnite. Does anyone know if this is an IP ban, or hardware, or what the deal is???
assuming other PCs are clean and dont have any cheats on them, consider using a VPN, such as windscribe for example (offers free trial so you don't gotta pay).
If you did not cheat on your PC, then it won;t be banned for the most part.

Try on a brand new hand made account first, as remember the issue you may be having may be due to a flagged account in the first place, and then try with a vpn on and keep us posted.

Feel free to refer to me for any further assistance <3
Old 12/05/2023, 15:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
assuming other PCs are clean and dont have any cheats on them, consider using a VPN, such as windscribe for example (offers free trial so you don't gotta pay).
If you did not cheat on your PC, then it won;t be banned for the most part.

Try on a brand new hand made account first, as remember the issue you may be having may be due to a flagged account in the first place, and then try with a vpn on and keep us posted.

Feel free to refer to me for any further assistance <3
Thanks, I had tried on 2 different accounts on both the PCs, still VPN kick, and yes I will try VPNs for the PCs but main concern is my xbox as my family uses it so I need to resolve that as well. Going to try to leave my router unplugged for a week or 2 to allow DCHP to release our IP, best thing I could come up with 🤷*♂️
Old 12/05/2023, 17:19   #4

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Thanks, I had tried on 2 different accounts on both the PCs, still VPN kick, and yes I will try VPNs for the PCs but main concern is my xbox as my family uses it so I need to resolve that as well. Going to try to leave my router unplugged for a week or 2 to allow DCHP to release our IP, best thing I could come up with 🤷*♂️
If you decide to use a vpn make sure u choose one that works for a fortnite ip ban, not some free vpn/proton vpn. Ipvanish/windscribe will work.
Old 12/06/2023, 01:19   #5

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Advice has already been given, but let me clear things up for you.

Fortnite does not specifically IP ban you. However, they do flag it which we've proudly proven over the last 10.000 spoofs we've done. We recommend everyone to use a PAID VPN with Double-hop encryption (tunnels your DNS/IP through 2 layers of encryption) for a week. I would advice you to use Windscribe & Goodluck on your journey
Old 12/13/2023, 06:29   #6

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
Advice has already been given, but let me clear things up for you.

Fortnite does not specifically IP ban you. However, they do flag it which we've proudly proven over the last 10.000 spoofs we've done. We recommend everyone to use a PAID VPN with Double-hop encryption (tunnels your DNS/IP through 2 layers of encryption) for a week. I would advice you to use Windscribe & Goodluck on your journey
Why do you even think using multi layered vpn encryption matters in this case?

Quote:
Keep in mind that fortnite pulls your arp and by that grabbing your routers mac address which is included in their hwid packet. That being said I am yet to see they ban on it as a single identifier. In this case they've probably just smacked all hwids that you've used on that specific account.
Old 12/15/2023, 01:31   #7

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
use apple cleaner its free unlike some ppl that may try to sell u their cleaner ahaha
Old 12/24/2023, 05:25   #8

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Quote:
Best way to test this is use a paid VPN that supports residential IP's such as Mysterium Dark. You will also need a Spoofer which we provide with our Fortnite cheat ( built in spoofer + cleaner ). If you want I can guide setting you up everything including the VPN.

The only other thing I can think of is that the account was flagged and going to get beamed and it somehow got beamed when you used it. If it was cracked or bought then the chance of that goes even higher.