Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To]Connect on Sa-MP Server

Discussion on [How To]Connect on Sa-MP Server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[How To]Connect on Sa-MP Server

Hi Comunnity,

today i show you how you can join Sa:MP Server on Sa:MP 0.3a.

First Step : Downgrade Patch

You must download the Grand Theft San Andreas Downgrade Patch.

Install this Program and start GTA:SA offline. If you see "Version 1.5" bottom left on your screen, be it successfully.

Second Step : Sa-MP 0.3 Download

Download Sa-mp 0.3 on and install. Gratulations, start samp and click on Hosted or Internet button.

.:-;HOW TO CONNECT ON EPVP SERVER;-:.

First you click top right the AddServer button and copy this IP
85.114.141.208:7777
Then you post a number of 1-10000000000 in this thread: . So, in this Thread you can post applications, informations ecetera.

Have Fun

Wichtig: Es sind wahrscheinlich viele Rechtschreib+Gramafehler enthalten. Nicht darüber aufregen, es ist trotzdessen alles zu verstehen.
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] cant connect to server
08/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
ok i have the server hooked up and running fine in VMware workstation in windows xp and i have hamachi hooked up in xp and vista im connected and every thing but when i open the game it says cant connect to server any one think they can help me =)
Need help! cant connect to my server
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
Can any1 help me? idk whats wrong server is up, but i cant connect to it.. if u can help me, add me at msn: [email protected] when i try to connect to it with the username and password i registered it says Invalid userid or password..
Cannot connect to server?
07/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi , ich wollte seid langerm wieder zocken, logge mich ein , nd bam steht da "Cannot connect to the server" Warum das?? Konnte mich auf der page von 2moons einloggen also stimmen die daten. Achja mein kum pel hat dasselbe problem >.< BItte um hilfe ,Danke! Hi , i had an pause from 2 moons and wanted do play again, I want to log in , but than come an error or so, "cannot connect to server" why this? On the homepage from 2moons I can login, but not in game. My friend have the self problem,...
(help) How to connect to a C3 Server
08/16/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello everyone: I have a program that helped me find the ip. But it gives me 2 IP's. Ok, here is what I did. 1. I enabed my program. 2. I started L2 C3 3. I typed my ID and Pass and then clicked on Log In > then this Ip appeared: 70.86.134.66:15169 4. I Clicked on agree, and then when I picked the server I wanted to join since they have 2, this IP appeared: 70.87.117.68:48004 Now my question is, what do I put in the following question marks: