Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed

Discussion on help needed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help needed

hi everyone, i need some resources in paradise island 2. it can be played offline and online .i tried cheat engine but it did not work. any ideas?
thanks alot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urgent help needed, really needs your help
10/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Well i've came across a bug, i couldnt( me neither my friends fix) fix. When you invite someone to your guild 2 times, it auto. gets him into guild, even if he presses cancel but it must be 2 times, i hope you've got me heres a copy of guild commands hope you can tell me whats wrong.... #region Guild command (1107) case 1107: { GuildCommand command = new GuildCommand(false); command.Deserialize(packet); ...
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
[HELP]-Help Needed
03/03/2009 - RF Online - 9 Replies
At the same beggining already asking 4 forgiveness :) i have a bad english :) oky for the sense of this topic i have a big problem not a real problem but see some ppl hacking and hacking and i wanted to do it too but nothing works for me :@ i have tried all bypass hacksheil if i change the names of those dll's in the map rf just dont launches then with the CE wont inject if injects then the game crashes like here ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 80764010xn0.jpg the text in rf crash pic...