Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**What is it that makes a tutorial video good?**

Discussion on **What is it that makes a tutorial video good?** within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**What is it that makes a tutorial video good?**

What in your opinion does a tutorial video needs be, in order for it to be a successful one.(other than currect information...) is it short length? is it high quality?

this one for example^ is short in length but the quality isn't high caliber. what do you have to say about that one?

I would love to hear you guys' opinions!
Old 06/29/2017, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
closed.
One Thread should be enough for your topic.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What makes a server "good"?
03/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
I'm considering the possibility to sell my account and I've been told that price can increase depending on the server. If a server is "good" my account has more value. What makes a good server? - a lot of players - strong players - ranking sistem -
What makes video games fun for you?
07/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Basically, what do you LIKE and DISLIKE about video games? If you could, organize them into bullets (please?). I'm doing this to gather up some ideas for a old friend who is going to college for game development. So one day when he makes games, he can attempt to satisfy everyone since he knows what you want. Example (Try to be specific. I'm doing this as an example to show you) LIKES: - Multiplayer (Halo) - Blood and Gore (Fallout?) - Variety of playable characters (Soul Caliber) -...
[DISCUSS]What makes a server good?
04/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Just write down what makes a server good, here is what i think makes it good. Tournaments Alot new things That it have things, wich other servers don't have There is a chance for all to get items No shitty staff :P What you think makes a server good?
[Guide] [Q & A] What makes a good server !!!
11/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
1.Make the server from a clean set of server files never ever use a repack as a base. Why, repacks are good because they have every thing set up for you but crap because there all the same which makes the server shit when 30+ servers all look basically the same. 2. customize the server. don't have things that others have, make you own stuff: new systems, new mobs etc. 3. a good web page with lots of info about the server and with a automatic registration script no manual...