Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stopping for a while..

Discussion on Stopping for a while.. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stopping for a while..

Hi guys,

just wanted to let u know that I will stop playing for a while until it is more motivating to play WAR again.

Regarding questions to the HackPack, Powerleveling and Warextdll.dll you can directly ask questions in the according forum. Just use google

Maybe sometimes I will take a look in here to see if something new is coming up

Thanks and best regards!
Old 12/11/2009, 11:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
:-( kennne ich hatte auch schon 2 lange auszeiten hab aber jedesmal wieder angefangen hoffe wird bei dir auch so sein!
Old 12/11/2009, 14:31   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Kann ich gut nachvollziehen Hab auch immer so Phasen wo mich das Spiel einfach nicht mehr interessiert. Aber es kommt sicher auch wieder der Zeitpunkt wo du dann gerne wieder einloggst =)

Ich hoffe aber du bleibst uns zumindest hier im WAR Forum erhalten ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just stopping in to say hello =)
06/21/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
It's been a while, and I noticed a message in my email about someone replying to an old topic I started or posted in. I miss playing on the VN server, and helping people out on here and such. And of course making friends on the Viet server. I haven't replaced my computer yet, and don't have much time right now for extracurricular stuff like 9D. I've been taking care of my mother as she is about to pass away. Marriage may be in the not-so-distant future for me. But I am starting a job soon...
Stopping Vac Hack
06/03/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I have been searching these forums and have not found what I am looking for. My question is, is there a way to stop the Vac hack once i enable it, because i would like to not have to exit the game completely and then just restart it again to get the hack to stop. Right now i am using CE 5.6 and the hacks that i am currently using i got from Auto Update CE Scripts Any suggestion.
Chars stopping in TG
03/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Wanted to ask if any other players are experiencing this issue and have any fix for it. Basicly, whenever I use any multiclient of the various available ones or hex edit my own one, all my chars stop attacking the stakes in TG after roughly 30 mins if I dont touch the PC. If I use an unmodified client ;.exe, they dont. additional info (if needed): Window Mode tested with 1, 2, 3 clients open, same result 1024x768 resolution Anyone has the same problem and/or found out whats causing...
WTS lvl 82 ( very cheap ) stopping sro
10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys , well nothing much to say not really playing sro anymore , I thought I give this account away for a little bit of $ , I got full gear on it , s/s , and 30 mil gold it's lvl 82 50% , got some silk on it , not much , like 30, 40 , silk attack pet ( pinguin ) charname : pascal_nouma // full int s/s I got email ver. but you can have the email it's made for sro =) anyway I want like 30 , 40$ for it =) not much anyway just leave a message here or pm me ,
Stopping Patch Process
12/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
*EDIT* ya just use his technique its much better anywayz didnt think of that but i do use it actually haha